[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Independence day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: I5ZaX3y.png (509 KB, 871x606) Image search: [Google]
I5ZaX3y.png
509 KB, 871x606
Who else has seen the new independence day trailer where the president is basically a clone of Hillary Clinton in voice and appearance. This movie is so obviously paid for propaganda that they decided to re hash for the election and spending a penny to watch it is an act of treason. plus it looks like dogshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJgT89hEME
>>
>>74815586
Looks as bad as the first one. Who the hell teach thoses "actors" to act? Pure shit.

Don't know if this is propaganda or what but if it is then is wasted money.
>>
File: MadamSecretary.jpg (107 KB, 975x542) Image search: [Google]
MadamSecretary.jpg
107 KB, 975x542
>>74815586
What do you think pic related has been? It's pure propaganda for baby boomer women to guzzle on a weekly basis. My mom watches this shit when she's not busy being unsatisfied with her 1.5 million dollar house, and Mercedes convertible.
>>
How many movies are they going to shit on?

Black Godfather? Womens Shawshank...Like seriously, at what point do they just do those marvel after credit scenes literally shitting on copies of the originals?
>>
The bigger outrage is why one of the world's ugliest and most untalented people, Jeff Goldblum, continues to gets work well past his prime
>>
>>74815586
This is a Jew sequel to get shekels from dumb burgers. It will bomb. Just like Ghostbusters for women...
>>
File: 1462680088160.jpg (45 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1462680088160.jpg
45 KB, 489x499
>>74815586
i've been done with remakes/reboots for a while now senpai
>>
>>74815586
I saw the trailer that seemed like a regular ad for the Army. It was great, minimalist trailers that avoid telling you what it's actually about is the best.
The one 10 Cloverfield Lane trailer was absolute perfection.
>>
>>74815586
Yes, it's propaganda. The first one was too, as admitted by the producer who said the aliens represented the Republicans targeting the inner cities and the president being Bill.
>>
>>74815586
>Tfw you borrow copies from friends
>Tfw when you'll borrow this one, burn it and replace it with the first one to spare them having to watch shit again.
>>
>>74815586
>new independence day trailer where the president is basically a clone of Hillary Clinton in voice and appearance.

How about the Purge Trailer, where a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN is running for president so she can save poor people from being murdered, BUT THE BIG BAD EVIL RICH RELIGIOUS OLD WHITE MEN WANT TO KILL HER!

DUN DUN DUN!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.