[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
>>
>>74814059
it also fails to mention they have far fewer niggers
>>
>>74814115
And real people
>>
File: derjed.jpg (78 KB, 540x623) Image search: [Google]
derjed.jpg
78 KB, 540x623
>>74814059
>((Shekle))r
>>
>>74814059

shekler's statement is actually completely false

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Switzerland#Buying_Ammunition

>In order to purchase ammunition the buyer must follow the same legal rules that apply to buying guns. The buyer can only buy munition for guns that he/she legally owns.

what he's referring to specifically is military-issue ammunition that is distributed to the militia, to be used in times of national crisis.

private citizens can still own and keep their own ammo. this guy probably never even served and doesn't even know his own laws
>>
File: 12009815_112134.jpg (58 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
12009815_112134.jpg
58 KB, 750x750
>>74814059
OP you do know that meme is only posted as an example of the staggering lies they (the cucks/gun grabbers) tell about Switzerland?

I'll post a few memes for you, to uncuck you if that's possible.
>>
File: Swiss Crime Astonishingly Low.jpg (25 KB, 314x214) Image search: [Google]
Swiss Crime Astonishingly Low.jpg
25 KB, 314x214
>>
German 65%, French 18%, Italian 10%, Romansch 1%, other 6%

Very little blacks without the influence of gigaboo music, i'd say it's a safe place to be.
>>
>>74814855
It's actually quite possible he's just a migrant
>>
File: 3405873459.jpg (166 KB, 887x728) Image search: [Google]
3405873459.jpg
166 KB, 887x728
Remember that the Swiss can buy all the ammo they want. Swiss can buy all the guns they want.

>And don't forget the "Free machine-gun"
>>
>shekler
>kikebook
>>
>>74815219
>German 65%, French 18%, Italian 10%, Romansch 1%, other 6%
And /pol/ says multiculturalism has failed. Diversity isn't the problem, the problem is niggers.
>>
File: 45454856879.jpg (87 KB, 623x624) Image search: [Google]
45454856879.jpg
87 KB, 623x624
>>74815260
More than likely he's an open liar. The gun-grabbers have to constantly lie about Switzerland, because Switzerland gives the lie to the entire message of 'gun control'

The message of the 'gun grabbers' is that being disarmed = being safe (like Mexico I guess) and that those countries with guns are the most dangerous hell-holes of the Earth. (Somalia, America, that's it really)

Then in any gun-control debate, you merely have to utter one word-- "SWITZERLAND NIGGER" and the other side immediately has to go full-damage control and they start screaming and meming lies about Switzerland like the image in the OP.

>THE SWISS HAVE NO AMMO!!
>THEY HAVE TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY TO GET A GUN!!

Anyway that's the message-- The one word "Switzerland" is enough to instantly trigger any leftard throughout the world.
>>
>>74815590
Europe doesn't count as multicultarism, goy
>>
>>74816095
I never understood this. It is racist to say that chinese people are the same as Japanese people, yet those to peoples have much more in common than the Russians have with the French. White nationalism is nonsense because their is no white nation. All of the European cultures are unique and should be preserved.
>>
Would mandatory service on the United States boost nationalistic values? What about military training and officer courses offered in high school?
>>
>>74814059
I hate to burst your bubble sparky but Switzerland has the highest death by firearm rate in Western Europe
>>
File: 20TH CENTURY WARS le RESULTS.jpg (503 KB, 804x1036) Image search: [Google]
20TH CENTURY WARS le RESULTS.jpg
503 KB, 804x1036
>>74817039
Yeah OK bro....
>>
File: Statistical Zero.jpg (499 KB, 804x1036) Image search: [Google]
Statistical Zero.jpg
499 KB, 804x1036
>>74817039
>Switzerland
>Highest murder rate in Europe

See what I'm saying? The shills and damage control artists, literally have to smother the "Switzerland message" in a shower of lies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.