[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Defense Industry is a Welfare Program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 02092012_Defense_article.jpg (34 KB, 984x554) Image search: [Google]
02092012_Defense_article.jpg
34 KB, 984x554
>be me
>afuckingwhitemale.jpg
>jump through hoops to get good job a Lockmart
>Nig nogs practically shoo ins
>Doing a PT, finish early because I went to trade school and actually good at this
>"anon we are a team players now go help this poor dindu"
>what is the point of the test then?
>Lazy stupid dindu completely fucked up his PT
>"dindu how did you get this job?"
>"SHIEET"
>MFW Nig-nog worked in fast food before Lockmart
>Fast FWD 7 years later, I'm still stuck in this shit hole
>Every day dindus don't work and we are given overtime to compensate.
>MGMT will fire young hard working men but will cover for dindus all day
>One dindu can't even walk and is being paid to basically get his blood checked for sugar levels because obese diabetus
>Ask me to come in at 3am and work 12 hours doing his job and mine.
>I only get paid $0.65 more than him

I'm ready for the day of the rope
>>
The entire US is a welfare program

if we didn't give free shit to Tyrone he'd be lighting even more stuff on fire
>>
>>74811424
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>74811551
>he doesnt into word filters
>>
Boo hoo
>>
>>74811354
if enough workable people don't work there, then they face a serious problem. quit. otherwise, you're contributing the problems you hate
>>
>>74811644
Do you mind staying late to help him with it?
>>
>>74811815
no, it's been canada's turn this weekend. they're trying their heart out though.
>>
>>74811691
I have a strong suspicion the whole industry is like this. Where can a hard working white male go to earn a respectable living? Should I just open a business like /biz/?
>>
File: nato_spending.png (164 KB, 1071x892) Image search: [Google]
nato_spending.png
164 KB, 1071x892
>>74811354
You think the defense industry is a giant welfare program -- all of NATO is a welfare program. Europeans would have to take money out of their welfare states to pay for modern armies if the US didn't pay to be their rent-a-cop. We also create "refugee crises" for their welfare states to profit from. So yeah, the whoe thing is 3000% fucked.
>>
>>74812018
the american gdp is propped up by about 33%
>>
>>74811354
you didnt mention once the israeli/saudi bignose kikes provoking and profiting of every bit of the MIC... odd...

FUCK ZIONAZI HITLER, HOUSE NIGGER TO THE KIKOCRACY

Hitler helped the zionazi banksters justify, normalize and distract from the hostile creation of Israel. Fuck Hitlers opinions and sabotage of the gentile ethnicies.

Hitler (the sephardi crypto jew infiltraitor) may have had many ethnic preJUdices, as do many Romani Gypo Egyptian cultists who worked as trade route hauling house niggers for the silk route manipulating and profiteering KHAZARIAN EMPIRE...

slavs... polish... even romani need to understand... you are shiksas, you are not gods chosen bird faces... not all jews are birdfaces either. Sometimes jews are born with red hair and round PIEfaces of proto indo european genetics. These "bastard jews" are considered inferior because of the phenotype their face structure exhibits. They are cucked by their Birthright Isreal ethnocratic hasbara training classmates and led into dangerous situations ...until they realize their own lower status.

I see lots of disinformation and intentional confusion, race baiting threads being put up by hasbara RAT FACED, KIKEL, MOBSTER, BANKSTER, KHAZAR, PHARACEES, IMPERIAL, ASHKENAZI, THOTH IBIS BIG SCHNOZED trained liars.

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
>>
The United States and the entire postwar West exist only to service, worship, and enthrone niggers. Every single aspect of society is based 100% on niggers.

Every foreign base is an opportunity to spread niggers to foreign countries. Every radio station, television channel, film studio, music album, is an opportunity to tell the world about how wonderful niggers are. Every foreign invasion and resource acquisition is made to make sure domestic niggers are well taken care of and to make sure those White male soldiers die.

The entirety of the society, at a structural level, is completely niggerized. It must be destroyed in totality.
>>
File: B5BSVqH.png (581 KB, 599x825) Image search: [Google]
B5BSVqH.png
581 KB, 599x825
>>74812362
>>
File: alltheseflavors.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
alltheseflavors.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>74812362
>>
File: 143767838754.jpg (212 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
143767838754.jpg
212 KB, 1268x1695
>>74812553
>>74812698
>the hivemind
>>
Why don't u just get another job that pays more or better quality of life? Oh right as u mentioned defense spending is literal welfare and ur a recipient as well. Pretty sure u should just enjoy it instead of whining.
>>
>>74811424
Thats like saying if we dont take in mudslimes they'll terrorise us.

In regards to your post, they'd just get shot.
>>
>>74812046
if we cut our nato spending in half, we could actually make our interest payments on our $20T national debt
completely cut off nato and we could pay off our debt in ~20yrs
>>
Engineer here. Got several offers from defense contractors. Turned them down because everything about those companies is fucked. Interviews were just sad. Took an offer twice as high in a reasonable industry. You should too.
>>
It's Atlas Shrugged season now, bruv.

Even at my work it's all female empowerment and black history month bullshittery. I work at a bank so they should have their shit together (especially in the wake of emerging FinTech companies and stronger international banks) but no, their focus is on increasing the representation of minorities and females in the board of directors and everyone in the company that used to work there for 20+ years are now starting to quit or move to a different job. Everyone's jumping ship and seeing that the iceberg that was affirmative action has turned our bank into a sinking ship.

It's fucking bullshit because I get stuck having to do 5X more work while the women and nigs around me do absolutely no work, and the bank dares to wonder why its profits are steadily decreasing. And yet, the solution is more affirmative action, apparently.

It's time to let it all collapse and pick up the pieces. Atlas Shrugged here we come.
>>
>>74813010
The median aerospace worker is 55. The amount of knowlege and experience they will lose in the next 10-15 yrs is crazy bad. With the budget cuts all they can do is conglomerate and hope to stay afloat.

Its a dying industry. I haven't really been to interested in other things though. Programming is going to POO in LOOs. Maybe simulators?

I have an idea to open my own business with some geeks and win a couple contracts but until things get rolling I guess I just have to deal with it.
>>
>>74813010
whats a reasonable industry
>>
>>74811354
Of course the defense industry is a welfare program. The US should stop being in a state of perpetual war and reign in its spending. But no. Our taxdollars get spent to make the world a worse place. You're welcome faggot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.