[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about Jeffrey Epstein?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: qjepstein_090705.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
qjepstein_090705.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3600
What do you know about Jeffrey Epstein?
>>
>>74807200
Rapes kiddies
>>
>>74807200

That he's won.
>>
Just another perverted, psychopathic jew
>>
>>74807200
That he's the envy of /pol/ and that every /pol/ poster wants his life, so consequently will spew bile in his direction. No man has had more perfect pussy in his life than our true overlord Jeffrey Epstein.
>>
File: 1442400091849.jpg (11 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1442400091849.jpg
11 KB, 250x186
>>74807200
Who is that goddess?
>>
>>74807200
>stein
that's all I need to know
>>
>>74808710
shes prolly dead by now or back in her home town in Slovenia or some bumble fuck place were you can pay for girls
>>
He is essentially the reason that this election is going to blow up in Hillary and Bill's faces.

>>74807546
and yeah this guy is right. Like him or not, you have to admit he was pretty badass and if every person on /pol/ had the chance, most would probably take a ride on the Lolita Express.
>>
>>74809630
>Degenerate projecting
>>
He's pretty based tbqh
>>
He could take any 14 year old on the planet and teach her how to give a 5-star rub&tug in a matter of weeks. Master trainer.
>>
>>74807200

Only one thing matters to most of /pol/, but I also know that he has an egg-shaped ding-dong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4
>>
>>74808710
A 15 year old girl who knows her way around massage tables with two holes in them
>>
>>74807200
he's a rich pedo with cum stained jeans. just look at that shit. absolutely disgusting.
>>
Readers beware. You're in for a scare.
>>
I saw a thread on /pol/ asking if i knew anything about him
>>
>>74809974
Why the fuck would the defense ask a question like that? It was almost like he knew it was going to cause problems, and did it anyway to let Epstein off. He must have been paid/threatened.
>>
i read the probable cause affidavit written by the palm beach detectives and i have no idea why they offered a plea deal this guy was guilty of like 5 felonies

he would be doing life if he was not rich as fuck
>>
>>74810405

I actually think it made Epstein look bad. The only picture that emerges is him getting angry - there's no footage on there that can charm the jury or make him look like someone you'd sympathize with at that point.
>>
>>74807200
Billionaires usually keep their pedophilia rings quiet with ease. This guy must have been really sloppy about keeping his hidden.
>>
Shes probably dumb enough to think it was her choice. This is why pedophilia is wrong.
>>
>>74809724
being so gay you wouldn't fly on a plane full of 14-18 year old slav qt's ready to please
>>
>>74807200
Ultra rich pedo with ties to Bill Clinton.
Waiting for Trump to exploit.
>>
>>74811404
Trump already started exploiting it to a certain extent on Hannity last week, but it was just the Broadwick story. Once this shit gets loose Hillary is toast.

I'm honestly hoping Drudge finds a way to headline it and let it snowball into Lewinsky 2.0
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.