[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one become a 0.01% god? This is all I care about. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: geng.jpg (88 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
geng.jpg
88 KB, 600x396
How does one become a 0.01% god?

This is all I care about. My soul burns to earn 10 billion dollars. Help me /pol/

I would spend it all to sire 40,000 white-skinned elite-educated children that are genetically mine. (I can't believe Bill Gates self-cucked by having only 3 children, not over 9000.)

I want more children than Genghis Khan, and in this modern world there's no need to use violence. I'll just use money!
>>
>>74806383
Who is that Finnish guy?
>>
File: felix_dennis_net_worth.png (8 KB, 335x244) Image search: [Google]
felix_dennis_net_worth.png
8 KB, 335x244
>>74806383

Here's what I've found so far:

The only way to get there is OWNING A COMPANY that DOMINATES AN INDUSTRY.

That requires top-5% technical skills, top-5% sales skills, and top-5% will-to-power.

All of these can be learned, provided someone isn't mentally disabled and isn't enslaved to others' time-wasting goals.
>>
>>74806785

suck 10 billion cocks at $1 each OP

> advice from /biz/

You're welcome.
>>
>>74807089

/biz/ is small-thinking normie cucks

I want /pol/ meme magic and wisdom
>>
>>74806383
If you have to ask, you have a smaller chance than you think.

Networking and luck are the two key ways. I'd say a successful business is all that will throw you that high. Being CEO or some other executive won't out you into the godlike realm you want.

But really, if you haven't been pursuing this day in and day out already then you lack the drive to ever have the smallest chance of making it huge.
>>
>>74806383
Move to the Philippines and fuck prostitutes without a condom. You'll die of AIDS eventually, but you will also sire thousands of children before that happens.
>>
>>74807203

The last I checked no one paid good money for cum and no one would pay for your cum.
>>
>>74806383
Genghis doesnt actually have a shitload of descendant, it's a complete myth.

A lot of Asians just share his y-dna sublcade but it's obvious it became widespread way before his birth
>>
>>74810653
>rape girls all across the largest land empire in history
>install your sons as rulers all over this empire
>sons are have rape babies over 13 millions square miles
>these rape babies are having more rape babies because being a direct descendant of Genghis= power
>not having a shitload of descendants
>>
>>74811033
Yeah that's a nice story but it simply isnt true that any of these people are his direct descendants. The SNP's reveal that his y-dna was widespread hundreds of years before his birth. When his y-dna was first discovered scientists just assumed it was spread by him as a publicity stunt and it's caused a lot of disinformation
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.