[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend went to high school with this guy. She said he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend went to high school with this guy. She said he was a little obnoxious, but nothing out of the ordinary for a teenager. Not violent, not overly disruptive, just a normal teenager.

This happens right as CA government is starting to limit more gun rights. This is a disaster. First San Bernadino, now this.
>>
dozens to hundreds of "american" muslims have joined isis... did he do something noteworthy?
>>
>>74803642
>>74803496
http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/2016/05/16/former-palo-altan-identified-as-isis-recruit
>>
His mind is on islam. It's like rabies. He's simply imitating his prophet, mohammad, like all good muslims do.
>>
From the area, some strange shit at Gunn highschool. A shitload of suicides the last 10 years.
>>
>>74803971
That's what my girlfriend was saying. She was giving me shit for going to high school in the Central Valley. Well, at least we didn't have trannies and terrorists.
>>
It's right across the street from a graveyard, coincidence maybe.
>>
>>74803776
>sandnigger goes to sandniggertopia
so, not noteworthy then
>>
>>74803496
>Gunn High School
This is what happens when you allow guns in schools.
>>
Is he a spic? Looks like one. Maybe the hoodie is throwing me off.

Unless you're a preteen scene queen, hoodies are a sign of degeneracy, including, but no limited to, immaturity, rebelliousness, and antiestablishmentarianism.
>>
>>74804482
He was 15 in the picture. Stop being an edgy faggot, it's just a sweater.
>>
>>74804999

Spics, nigs, and druggies of every race, wear the degenerate unifom.

Hardworking, educated Whites don't.

Mere coincidence.
>>
>>74805382
>literally every yuppie I see in shitcongo wears a hoodie

yeah your 2nd point is a wash
>>
>>74803496
Looks like a fegget.
>>
>>74804482
>khan
>Hispanic name
Jesus white people sure are fucking retarded sometimes
>>
>>74803496
i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.
>>
>>74803496
>My girlfriend went to high school with this guy. She said he was a little obnoxious, but nothing out of the ordinary for a teenager. Not violent, not overly disruptive, just a normal teenager.
>This happens right as CA government is starting to limit more gun rights. This is a disaster. First San Bernadino, now this.
what do those two things have anything to do with each other.
It's like trying to connect 9/11 with me shitting this morning
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.