[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The majority of this board is "socially liberal",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1446600517726.jpg (158 KB, 853x875) Image search: [Google]
1446600517726.jpg
158 KB, 853x875
>The majority of this board is "socially liberal", "fiscally conservative" instead of socially conservative and fiscally liberal
Literally pure evil. What a bunch of fucking degenerates.
>>
>>74799987
Virtually none of this board is socially liberal
>>
>>74799987

the majority of this boatd is in fact the reverse.
>>
>>74800043
Libertarians are. And don't give me that bullshit. The majority of you degenerates are in favor of widespread sexual promiscuity if it gets you laid and you're basically all in favor of drug legalization.

>>74800111
No. It isn't.
>>
>>74800153
>In favor of drug legalization
Nope fuck off.
>In favor of sexual liberalization cause it gets you laid.
Where do you think you are?
>>
The internet is degenerate and causes this attitude.

True conservatives should be against anonymity, against 4chan and against the very idea of the internet even being allowed into homes.
>>
>>74799987
>socially liberal
>/pol/

no
>>
>>74800153
>Libertarians
>on /pol/
This isn't 2014 retard.
>>
>>74800043
If you even think having a girlfriend isn't degenerate (as opposed to swift arranged marriage) you're a degenerate. That was the first step on the slippery slope to faggotry and promiscuity.
>>
>>74800297
In the midst of a teenage angst movie, only instead of trying desperately to lose your virginity you're trying to convince yourself that everyone around you who's gotten laid is beneath you?
>>
>>74799987
Utterly wrong. Majority of /pol/ is socially conservative, anti-open borders, nationalistic, and fiscally libertarian to a degree (small government, low taxes, low, broad regulation).
>>
>>74800650
nah it can only be divided by country. OP is right for most AMERICANS on /pol/.
>>
>>74800625
the whole idea of teenage love is a Jewish Hollywood lie.

People used to be able to get married at that age, and if they "got laid" as a 16 year old they'd be forced to marry by their parents. As it should be.
>>
File: 1456546556206.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
1456546556206.png
151 KB, 449x442
>>74799987
>an inbred nazi fuck is posting w/ my flag itt
>>
>>74800430
>X isn't on /pol/!
Bullshit. And I don't know where the fuck you 12 year olds are getting this "there aren't libertarians on /pol/" horseshit.

>>74800650
>socially conservative
Fucking prove it.

>>74800809
Don't forget the UK. At least a significant percent of them are this way also. But yeah, I was mostly referring to Americans, but they're probably half or more of the posters anyway.
>>
>>74802183
if you're on 4chan you're by default a degenerate liberal by the company you keep

if you truly care for social conservatism you should be repulsed by the very concept of online uncensored anonymity and recognize that the internet decays society.

the "old" 4chan culture is subversive and leftist and always was. 4chan itself is Jewish garbage.
>>
>>74800153
>"Drugs shouldn't be legal"
Why? Let retards kill themselves slowly if they want. Marijuana has some medicinal purposes as well, don't know about other drugs. Plus, cigs are legal and they kill even more people.
>>
>>74802906
>company you keep
>You are the people around you
Get lost. The only "company" I'm keeping are anonymous morons from around the world. They don't mean shit about my personality.

>repulsed by the very concept of online uncensored anonymity
What the fuck are you talking about? Is your argument literally that people should be afraid to speak freely?

>4chan itself is Jewish garbage.
You sound like jewish garbage yourself.

>>74803724
Drugs cause infinitely more problems than they solve. Adding chaos to society never ends well. We've got enough.
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
>>
>>74805383
and you think unrestricted internet doesn't add chaos to society?
>>
>>74799987
Describe to me what you think fiscally liberal means, and I'll tell you why its shit.

Also I'm socially centrist for the most part
>>
>>74803724
They might have kids and fuck them up drugs are a shit waste of time and money and drug money supports the wrong people.
>>
>>74799987

I would say that most people here view immigration/controlling the borders as the primary issue facing the west. People have different opinions when it comes to economics and shit but that kind of takes a backseat to the more pressing issue.
>>
>>74800043
Done in one
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.