[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressed Britanon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 5141.jpg (55 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
5141.jpg
55 KB, 645x773
>One chance in life
>Born in a dying nation
Honestly lads, I hate being British, it was another cloudy overcast summer's day and it's all just gotten to me, I can't think one good thing about being British, other than "muh empire".

Soaring house prices for shitty houses
Poor choice of work
Bad weather
Very few fit women (mostly fatties)
Boring television
Cucked politicians
Mudshites everywhere

The worst part is I can't even handle the banter.

I could leave but I must go down with this ship.

Just end it now. Just end it all.
>>
Britain dies with you lad, save it
>>
>>74799982
Its always darkest before dawn lad
>>
>>74799982
Save a bit of money. Take the train to the country. Walk the moors or wherever is near you.

Sometimes you need to just step out of city life mate and get out to real England.

It's tough but you have to realize you have a life to live and you're part of something greater than yourself.
>>
band together and fight, you fucking pussies. use all of the technology at your disposal and start something of a resistance. buy some balaclavas and weapons and create an army.
>>
You did nothing. Still, move to Canada. We can rebuild the white state. We always do and win
>>
>>74799982
move idiot
>>
Suicide is a option. Many Euros will go down that way
>>
File: kek.gif (534 KB, 358x234) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
534 KB, 358x234
>>74799982
Don't be such a sad cunt.
>>
File: 1461682786028.jpg (40 KB, 540x628) Image search: [Google]
1461682786028.jpg
40 KB, 540x628
>>74800312

t.Ahmed

Fuck off you slimey cunt. You are literally the lowest of the low, not even the maggots and the worms would wish to associate.

How about you fucking kill yourself you piece of shit and save us the misfortune of having to read your scumposts you filthy fucking roach?
>>
>>74799982
>I can't think one good thing about being British
>creates biggest empire in history
>cucks entire planet with English language
>spawns the most influential and successful nations on Earth
cheer up faggot
>>
>>74800434
>eternal anglo mindset
>>
File: 1447737611611.png (118 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1447737611611.png
118 KB, 249x250
>>74799982
Why is the feel guy peeking through his fingers? I never got this.
>>
>>74800116
This. The countryside provides a life worth fighting for.
>>
>>74799982
https://youtu.be/dmFL28UeKVY

That should cheer you up.
>>
File: feel guy cries.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feel guy cries.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>74799982
Britbong brother, the fate of Europe is in your hands.

Go out from Europe and Europe will prosper again, dont, and we are doomed.

I feel the same as you my friend.

Togheter we will stand, till the very end.
>>
>>74800116
What's the point though m8?

I saw a poll recently saying young white men are viewed as the worst social group in Britain. This would've been unthinkable in decades gone by. Why care about a society that hates you? Tfw no gf doesn't help either but modern Britain is a pale shadow of its former self, a senile joke with no hope left.
>>
>>74799982
>Soaring house prices for shitty houses
Yep. Definitely consider moving abroad for better work opportunities and cheaper housing. I am.

>Poor choice of work
In what field? You can't presume to say there's no jobs for all fields. What field do you trade/study for which has a shortage of jobs? Shit jobs are a poor choice because we've got foreigners doing them whether we want them to or not. Also refer back to first point.

>Bad weather
No shit. We're near the northern hemisphere.

>Very few fit women (mostly fatties)
Not true. There are just a lot of fugly, inbred looking ones.

>Boring television
I'm sure there are laws responsible for this one, but yes I do agree, most all TV shows fucking suck.

>Cucked politicians
And a cucked population voting for cucked politicians. But hey, hopefully enough non-cucked Bongs will vote on 23rd to at least do one good thing for our country this century.

>Mudshites everywhere
Immigration is a hot topic and the public are slowly getting the hint. I think Brexit (again, vote on the 23rd you faggot) will be the first step in actually solving the immigration problem. Most mudshits are concentrated in mudshit-ran "I don't think Sharia bloody allows it" areas, so mass deportation will be effective.

>can't even handle the banter
You might actually not be British then.
>>
>>74800583
He wants to see if you care.
>>
File: 1462337854021.png (811 KB, 968x520) Image search: [Google]
1462337854021.png
811 KB, 968x520
Hahaha! Sucks to be you!

Trump will atleast save us.
>>
>>74800837
Use the two year Working Holiday Visas for either Australia or New Zealand to get out then.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 736x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 736x732
>>74799982

That's what you get for killing Aryans you anglo piece of filth.

Pic related, while he rots in the earth his granddaughter is being pumped with negroid seed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.