[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/ enough shitting around. It was fun while it lasted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461359142526.png (123 KB, 1144x1890) Image search: [Google]
1461359142526.png
123 KB, 1144x1890
Alright /pol/ enough shitting around. It was fun while it lasted. How do we stop this guy?
>>
>>74793864
kill yourself
>>
>>74793864
get on board or get run over, faggot
>>
>>74793864
There's no brakes on the Trump Train.
>>
Fuck you, nigger. The Trump Train has no goddamn brakes.

I saw the God Emperor live in Louisville this weekend. We are gonna make America great again.
>>
>>74793955
>>74794014
>>74794099
>>74794191

But why?
>>
>>74794228
start with why you want to stop him
>>
>>74793864
He'll self-destruct once he starts going after Hillary and Bill's affair
It'll just make him look crass and unprofessional, and women won't like it.
>>
>>74794280
Because Hillary is paying me
>>
>>74794228
It has to be like this, America needs unification toward the common goal of equality without handouts or exceptions for anyone because of their skin color. If groups of people are struggling with test scores or poverty, the answer isn't to coddle them and set a new standard for everyone. I don't care if Trump is unsuccessful, because for Trump to try and to fail is better than to not try at all and continue to facilitate the undermining of the laws and morals of this great nation we live in.
>>
File: image.png (946 KB, 728x1130) Image search: [Google]
image.png
946 KB, 728x1130
It's too late. It was always too late
>>
>>74794293
> Women don't like it when you call out a case of infidelity.

Fixed that for ya.
>>
>>74794474
Is a little bit of money really worth our country's future?

If you do this now to make a quick buck, you won't have any money later anyway, because she wants to impose even higher taxes on the rich, which will finish the job of running all the rich out of this country.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.