[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Audie Murphy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Audie_Murphy.jpg (355 KB, 1104x1600) Image search: [Google]
Audie_Murphy.jpg
355 KB, 1104x1600
> Most decorated American soldier of WWII
> Killed at least 50 Germans
> A 5'5" manlet with a nasal rat voice
>>
Militaries needed short guys. You try fitting into the belly of a B-17 you fat fuck
>>
File: No Name on the Bullet.jpg (198 KB, 745x584) Image search: [Google]
No Name on the Bullet.jpg
198 KB, 745x584
He did some good movies, I specially like this one
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 700x933
>>74792813
That Finnish sniper God was a Manllet too.

You don't need to be a Chad when you have guts and firepower.
>>
>>74794037
The White Death needs a movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 658x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 658x396
>>74792813
>watch Fury
>think the ending was stupid and over the too
>think that a US tank crew couldn't take on an SS unit
>read about based Audie
>find out he did all that wounded, alone and with only one .50 Cal machine guun

Didnt they have to tone down a movie about his war exploits because the producers were afraid no one would believe the story
>>
I KILLED FIDDY MEN
>>
>>74794168
This, absolutely this
>>
>>74794037
YOUR IN THE SNIPERS SIGHT
>>
Manlets are the most powerful race.

Source: I'm a manlet and I make more money than everyone in this thread combined.
>>
>>74793323
fpbp
>>
>>74792813
CROSSES GROW ON ANZIO
>>
>>74793482

the coen brothers should do a movie about him. weird as fuck being in war and then starring in all these movies about war.
>>
>>74794037
It's really easy to get kills as a sniper at, say, the battle of Stalingrad, where there's hundreds of thousands of troops in the opne. When you're fighting geurillas hidden amongst civilians, and you have shit RoE, you're not getting as many targets. Not that any of this impresses kids on the internet who think playing Call of Duty has made them into special forces, but, it is kind of an obvious point.
>>
>>74795610
And you still have a little man complex. And women would still rather breed with a broke stud over you.
>>
manlets are naturally better at hide'n'sneak
>>
>>74798079
Simo didn't fight at Stalingrad you retard

He fought against invading Russian forces in the middle of the winter (aka 5 hours of daylight a day) in the woods. With a fucking Mosin
>>
>>74796354
WHERE NO SOLDIER SLEEPS AND WHERE HELL'S SIX FEET DEEP
>>
>>74799566
Also against enemy snipers hence the iron sights
>>
>>74795140
THE FIRST KILL TONIGHT
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.