[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 550x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 550x293
How can /pol/ ever recover?
>>
Recover from what?
The knowledge that a nation that is almost entirely white, where everyone owns guns, yet is completely peaceful with virtually no gun deaths is possible?

No shit.
>>
>>74791942
>shekler
>>
>>74791942

The swiss can keep ammunition at home and shoot in private land at their discretion.

Who is this dumb kike?
>>
>>74791942
>How can /pol/ ever recover?

So people in Switzerland are unable to purchase weapons or ammo via a black market?
>>
>>74793396
Can't heckle the sheckle!
Also...
>EVERY
>FUCKING
>TIME
>>
>>74791942
>what it fails to mention is that we have training in firearms

I am all for that
>>
>How can /pol/ ever recover?
Aren't we Pro-Gun anyway?
>>
File: 1356529891350.png (136 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1356529891350.png
136 KB, 294x256
>>74791942
The Swiss can only afford things because their ethos revolves exclusively around being an unconscionable profiteer while pretending to be civilized and decent. If banking fraud and 3rd world slavery could be prevented, Switzerland would be as poor as Moldova.

Fuck any advice the Swiss have to give. They're truly awful people.
>>
>>74794330
The most disgusting thing in the world is the Germanic idea of decency.
>>
File: MFW CH.jpg (441 KB, 567x933) Image search: [Google]
MFW CH.jpg
441 KB, 567x933
>I am a Swiss citizen
>Ammunition can not be kept at home

There's at least one lie there.
>>
>>74794961
Can you aware us Swiss bro?

Are you a libertarian paradise?

Do you support shooting Stefan?
>>
>>74791942
>1 post by this ID
There will only ever be one post by this ID.
DON'T POST IN BOT THREADS
SAGE BOT THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO BOT POSTERS
>>
File: Fixed.jpg (366 KB, 735x520) Image search: [Google]
Fixed.jpg
366 KB, 735x520
>>74794330
>Germans
>Giving advice on how to run a country
>>
>>74795014
We're definitely not libertarian. We just subscribe to the crazy notion that it's not amoral to act in the interest of one's own country/people.
>>
File: Swiss Gun Laws.jpg (993 KB, 2424x5958) Image search: [Google]
Swiss Gun Laws.jpg
993 KB, 2424x5958
>>74791942
>shit that never happened.
>>
>>74791942

>How can /pol/ ever recover

Very easy

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>74795238
I thought you guys are low taxes, chill on drugs and obviously you can own firearms. Plus you have the history of non-intervention which tends to be pretty agreed upon by libertarians.

In what aspects are you not libertarian?
>>
Jews are so obnoxious. Even in an awesome country like Switzerland they manage to be complete faggots.
>>
>>74795721
>In what aspects are you not libertarian?

we don't criminalize people for defending our country
>>
>>74794330
Fuck off cuck, hands off Moldova you piece of shit.
Modovans fought the Turks for 500 years, men women and children.

Germans were sucking Turkish dicks for the last 60 years and enjoying it tremendously. In fact they lived it so good they invited a million more muslims to come (and made the fucks march over Eastern and Southern Europe).
>>
>>74793494
>>74791942

Swiss living in the cities are obnoxious globalist liberals, they hate rural Swiss and stereotype them as uneducated rednecks.

Sound familiar?
>>
>>74795721
It's possible that I don't fully appreciate it because, apart from working intermittently the UK for several years, I haven't experienced day to day life long term in other countries.

Taxes are low but you pay in other ways, for example, health insurance.
>>
>>74796035
Is there any big city in western countries that isn't a leftist shithole?
>>
>>74796035
I don't think the divide is as large as it is in America. I have a certain admiration for your rednecks and would love to see them in a civil war, not for the horrors they'd suffer but because I can imagine a large pickup converted to a trebuchet wielding technical, hurling half ton bags of ANFO with proximity fuses and other amusing weapons of war.
>>
>>74796132
Rotterdam?
>>
>>74791942
the real fact that is being left out is the white % of the population.

VISIBLE guns are what deters criminals, a criminal doesn't know if you're conceal carrying, thats the whole fucking point.
>>
>>74794330
>said the one whose country started 2 world wars and are currently offering their women to BAC (big arab cock)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.