[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
Please help me think this through /pol/

http://m.digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/Actualitate/Stiri/PATRON+HEXI+PHARMA+ACCIDENT+MORTAL

Here's some background story

>for the last 3 years about 5000 people died in hospitals all over the country after they catched different diseases
>everyone was afraid to go to hospitals anymore
>this was blamed on hospital personeel
>SRI (our FBI) leaked the cause
>disinfectants are produced by Hexi Pharma
>they should be 15% concentration
>tests show they are less than 5%
>shit goes down
>people start chimping out

Fast forward to 2 hours ago
>Hexi Pharma CEO died in a car crash
But
>television claims it was speed and there is no trace of breaking
>television claims ADN testing was needed to identify him

There are a few possibilities.
He killed himself.
Or
He was assassinated.
Or
He didn't even die and everything is a cover up.
Or something else. Was it the Jews again?
>>
Ofc it was jews
>>
>>74776296
Bump
>>
I'm also interested
>>
Update
>his wife only recognized him using his clothes
>>
>>74775977
>catched
>personeel
>anymore (technically okay in some parts of the US)
>
>>
So the moral of the story is...don't go to a hospital in Romania?
>>
>>74775977
>CEO fucks over the people
>lots of deaths due to him
>he's dies
>you seem upset

Either way he got what he deserved.
>>
>>74775977
> ROMANI-an drug company makes substandard shit
> sells it through fraud to ROMANI-an state medical system
> ROMANI-an state medical system is run by thieves and con men
pretty standard shit for ROMANI-a so far
pretty much just gypsies gypping gypsies

> 5000 ROMANI-ans die
sounds like we finally get an upbeat news story. Yay!

> ROMANI-an "security services" investigate death of 500 precious gypsies
why?
that's like investigating the loss of turds when i flush my toilet

> ROMANI-an pharmaceutical company head dies in fiery crash
was his gold plated mazzerati doing 290 kph through downtown bucharest?
did his gold plated oakley shades fail to protect him from the glare off his own hood?
did he spin out of control and plow into one of the hundreds of fake columns lining his gaudy mansion's driveway?
why didnt he survive? i thought you "romans n dacians n sheeit" were indestructible like the turkroaches from which you sprang.
>>
>>74775977
not sure how gypos do it but here in america when a company gets a bad reputation they get rid of the old ceo and get a new one and every one pretend sit is a new company for like 3 days then the rallies stop and people wait for them to fail

maybe in romania you just kill the ceo sounds like a more efficient way to do things
>>
UPDATE

>BBC World News relays unsubstantiated reports that the CEO committed suicide in his car via self-imapalement.
>>
>>74777023
I think he faked his death. Very little was shown on TV. And now there are movies playing on all TV channels. No reports. They're thinking of what shit to tell us.
>>
>>74777324
You should google Lu Pai of Enron. He cashed out a few months before the crash and got away with it and was never charged. He owns a bunch of companies now and a race track.
>>
>>74777324
>I think he faked his death.
+1
>>
>>74775977
He's currently getting a new face and identity, courtesy of Mr. Soros.

His next business will by neo-natal medicines, exclusively for white people, ofc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.