[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me introduce to /pol/: the person >hated blacks >liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Let me introduce to /pol/: the person
>hated blacks
>liked Hitler
>said jews should mass suicide
>slept with niece
>said uni was a scam
>believed in liberty (made his own salt)
>>
>>74772464

POO
>>
>>74772464
KAKKA
>>
>>74772464
REAAALLLLY BIG NOSE
>>
>>74772464
SHIT
>>
>>74772648
Why you using hindu symbols across europe? Are you pro immigration?
>>
File: 1462546975850.gif (296 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1462546975850.gif
296 KB, 500x346
>>74772464

>drank human waste
>polygamous
>literally inbred
>advocated genocide
>preached peace, funded violence
>advocated for the caste system
>considered higher education enslavement
>couldn't read/write until well in his 30's
>took bribes and participated in extortion

Ghandi, along with Malala, Obama, MLK, Malcolm X were degenerates who conspired against their own people to make money.
>>
>>74772464
>was romantically involved with a South African bodybuilder named Hermann
>>
>>74772464
KAKKAA PÖNTTÖÖN
A
K
K
A
A
>>
>>74772810
How is racism any better than caste system you call evil?
>>
>>74772967
poo in loo
>>
>>74772464
Yeah shame he is used as a communist token though.
Kinda retarded how the left don't get that both he and many other of their heroes were fighting for NATIONAL INDEPENDENCE not their communist bullshit.
>>
>>74773048
Didn't understand
>>
>>74772967
>>74773257
katso äiti
kakka!

KAKKA! PUHUVA KAKKA! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>74772810
Caste systems are extremely traditional in Indo-European societies.

Take a look at Medieval European society.
>>
>>74772464
>liked Hitler
No he didnt you fucking retard
>>
>>74772967

Racism isn't real, that's the difference. According to modern science race doesn't exist ergo, people cannot be racist. It's scientifically impossibe.

The caste system is classism refines to its worst possible degree. It implies the station someone is born into is where they shall remain. Your society has the nerve to label people who clean toilets or embalm corpses as "untouchable".

Never forget Srinivasa Ramanujan came from a squalid and disgusting background to become one of the greatest scientific minds to ever exist. So much wasted talent starving to death on the streets on India because no one ever gives them a chance.

To think a street child selling gums and candles at this very moment could have grown up to research cancer and cure it...
>>
>>74773454

Those were abolished centuries and centuries ago. Not relevant. India to this day acts according to caste.
>>
>>74773729
It's the way we Indo-European societies naturally organize themselves, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>74773634
>It implies the station someone is born into is where they shall remain. Your society has the nerve to label people who clean toilets or embalm corpses as "untouchable".
No that doesn't exist out of minor villages.
The only form of caste system that exists is the one used to differentiate cultures. People of different castes have different group mentality because of how they're bred in their home by their elders who themselves were bred by their elders. Which is why many of previous generation didn't like inter-caste marriages because that would mean intermingling of two alien cultures
I don't know where you got that castes mean high or low
>>
>>74773976

>organize

Europeans abolished serfdom and birth based peasantry centuries upon centuries ago. Western European cultures have nothing to do with India outside of colonies, which in retrospect should have remained infinitely.

It's also humorous thay people cherrypick that one thing from the near dozen claims I made against Ghandi.
>>
>>74772464
He was a leftist tho
>>
>>74772464
>>said jews should mass suicide

He said that they should've done that to not die in gas chambers and send a message to the german people
>>
File: Netaji.jpg (48 KB, 750x412) Image search: [Google]
Netaji.jpg
48 KB, 750x412
>>74772464
Ghandi was a pacifist faggot,
Netaji was the one and only leader of India
>>
>>74774113

Absolutely none if your rambling explains why people still adhere to the caste system and never marry outside of their class...or even dine with those outside of your respective stations in life.

India condones slavery as well, so many super poor people are trafficked outside of India to work as indentured servants or slaves and nothing is being done about it.

There's something very wrong with a society which enabled the organ trade, slavery and modern castes.
>>
I was actually enjoying until
>slept with niece
what a fuvken degenerate
>>
>>74773500
hurt in the butt
I'm sure you cried when you heard Mandela was a terrorist.
>>
>>74774338
>gas chambers
well memed
My friend :)))
>>
fuck
>>
>>74774383
R.I.P
>>
>>74774383
He was colluding with the Nips tho
>>
>>74772464
Should add:
>trigger-happy with nuclear weapons
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.