[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get that /pol/ is a big meme and all of you guys are like smaller,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 4chan_pol_logo.png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4chan_pol_logo.png
300 KB, 500x500
I get that /pol/ is a big meme and all of you guys are like smaller, individual memes, but is anyone here genuinely racist in real life? As in, going to skinhead rallies and talking shit about people (not in peoples faces, surprise surprise)
>>
/pol/ is the board of peace
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 647x340
>>74763303
>It's another one of those "Pol is satire" faggots.
>>
No because we are supposed to hide our powerlevel
>>
File: polautist.jpg (3 MB, 1825x2316) Image search: [Google]
polautist.jpg
3 MB, 1825x2316
>>74763303
>I get that /pol/ is a big meme and all of you guys are like smaller, individual memes,

that makes no sense

/pol/ is satire but due to the nature of the board we get a lot of people with autism/aspergers in here among other retards. So consequently we get Poe's Law
>>
File: 1463842093511.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1463842093511.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>74763303
>I get that /pol/ is a big meme
Hello new friend
>>
>>74763303
NatSoc here. We hide our powerlevels.
>>
>>74763303
Niggers where I live agree that they're inferior. Most a natural race realists, they seek all that we did for them during colonialism and have seen what niggers do when they're free (Zimbabwe). We have an understanding, Many old blacks tell me that they miss colonialism. Their quality of life was higher under the Whiteman that it could ever be on their own. We literally built their countries, We maintain their agrarian economy infrastructure.

Nice evolving people, very different from American Niggers who delude themselves with the lies of equality. American niggers should come to Africa and see reality. Niggers can't maintain civilization. It's not their natural state and their IQ's are about 40 points too low (Average IQ here is like 50)
>>
>>74764763
RARE
A
R
E

also, yes, send the niggers to Africa.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>74763303
>I think we should limit the amount of refuges entering the country because..
>OMG ZOMG SKINHEADS I BET YOU SIEG HEIL TO HITLERS MEMORY EVERYDAY BAWW BAWW BAAWW
>>
>>74763303
>>74763574
ASSBURGERS
>>
>>74763574
>/pol/ is satire
le pol is satire meme!
>>
>>74763303
>genuinely """"racist"""" in real life?
Yes. Have a problem with this?

>going to skinhead rallies
Do I really need to be that degenerate to have my own opinion on things and people?

>talking shit about people
Elaborate. No I don't thats a degenerate thing to do, words don't hurt people, actions do.

Now get off my board, nigger
>>
>>74763303
came here a natsoc. stopped around the time i turned 18. the memes are the only beliefe i have now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.