[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20
File: cQ87UG8y_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cQ87UG8y_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>74760162
he's a kike
>>
he's Jewish
>>
>>74760162
He's a Jew.
>>
>>74760212
/thread
>>
>>74760162
kikery
>>
he is a jew
>>
>>74760162

i think /pol/ has to explain first what the actual problem is

spoiler: they can't find one

thats why they are so butthurt and emotional about him saying the truth

Listen to his podcast and BTFO his arguments 1 by 1 .. oh wait you can't cause hes right
>>
>>74760162
jewish
>>
His political opinions stem from religious beliefs.
>>
>>74760162

Hes wearing his stealthy jewish cap ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>>
he is a male
#notanothermonster
>>
He's 4' 11"
>>
hes a very short angry jew
>>
>>74760162
napoleon
>>
Why is he so smug bros
>>
>>74760477
Napoleon is 8" taller than jewshillo
>>
File: height.png (61 KB, 881x406) Image search: [Google]
height.png
61 KB, 881x406
What do you think?
>>
>>74760423
Damn, Bing confirmed this for me.
>>
File: 1433907626953.gif (929 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1433907626953.gif
929 KB, 200x200
>>74760319
He used to attack SJWs and the left for identity politics and fear mongering, yet engaged in exactly those tactics in the last few months with the Breitbart fiasco and anti-semetic memes on twitter.

Shapiro also doesn't seem to grasp the irony of claiming to be a conservative yet support many stances that require huge government involvement in individual liberty.

He's also a manlet.
>>
File: 1374084960503.png (1002 KB, 871x803) Image search: [Google]
1374084960503.png
1002 KB, 871x803
>>74760423
Jesus fucking Christ how horrifying
>>
>>74760162
why does he look part chink
>>
>>74760162
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
>>
>>74760162
him and people like him don't like not being in control.
>>
>>74760684
It's funny how he's starting to whine about racism. Ben Shapiro is the last motherfucker on earth who should be using the word "racist" to Trump.

Shapiro is way more racist than Trump. At least Trump seems to be on good terms with Hispanics4Trump whereas Shapiro literally made a video calling Hispanics scum that will never be conservative.
>>
>>74760319
>i think /pol/ has to explain first what the actual problem is

He lacks humility. Humility is a central tenet of Christianity, and /pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
he entrenched himself in the anti-trump camp for irrational reasons and now can't get out of it without humbling himself, which he is not willing to do
>>
>>74760684
>>Shapiro also doesn't seem to grasp the irony of claiming to be a conservative yet support many stances that require huge government involvement in individual liberty.

name one ... this is actually what he says about Trump lmao

>manlet

not an argument

>breitbart fiasco

so not selling out and standing up for his beliefs is somehow a bad thing now? he felt Breitbart sold out to the Trump Campaign and left cause they didnt want to admit their bias

>anti semetic memes on twitter

hes a jew ... so what? is it a bad thing that hes annoyed by it .. if a white male gets spammed with anti white male propaganda should he just take it or what?

at least hes a religious orthodox jew and not one of the hollywood liberal atheist memej ews .. he even hates jews

does anyone here ever listen to what he has to say?

he also constantly says Trump does good things in his Podcasts and he would vote for him if Trump actually becomes consitent and embraces conservatism but as o right now Trump does not.

He is as objective as it gets and uses what he believes in as a guideline which is fine. You can criticize constitutional conservatism if you want thats fine but don't pretend he is trying to jew anyone into anything cause there is absolutely no evidence for it.

>>74760980

in what aspect? Did you see Trump ever displaying any form of humility?
>>
>>74760162
He seems to think religion is necessary for morality.
>>
File: 1448507422209.png (247 KB, 760x572) Image search: [Google]
1448507422209.png
247 KB, 760x572
>>74760319
He also supports many positions that are purely faith based, and wants government to use force to leverage his personal opinions on non-believers.

Which, in my mind, is completely antithetical to the idea of limited government.
>>
>>74761143

no i think he just believes morality ((in the western culture)) derives from the bible and since he is religious he believes god created this moral and just system people should follow

>He also supports many positions that are purely faith based, and wants government to use force to leverage his personal opinions on non-believers.

name one position ...
>>
File: 22052016120901.jpg (41 KB, 674x263) Image search: [Google]
22052016120901.jpg
41 KB, 674x263
>>74760638
>>74760696

I'm 6' 4" I don't know how this guy hasn't killed himself yet
>>
File: H2OHSkm.gif (246 KB, 384x400) Image search: [Google]
H2OHSkm.gif
246 KB, 384x400
>>74761109
>name one ... this is actually what he says about Trump lmao
His stance on abortion, his stance on religious morality.
>not an argument
its a joke. Germans aren't known for their sense of humor.
>so not selling out and standing up for his beliefs is somehow a bad thing now? he felt Breitbart sold out to the Trump Campaign and left cause they didnt want to admit their bias
He was caught lying and exaggerating physical contact in order to produce a grievance culture. Its exactly what the left and BLM do.
>hes a jew ... so what? is it a bad thing that hes annoyed by it
Because he reacts exactly like the left does with racism. Taking memes on the internet and blowing them out of proportion to make it seem like its rife in culture.
>>
4'11 ben
>>
>>74761277
His stance on abortion.
>>
>>74760212
Fpbp as always
>>
>>74760162
I agree with some of his white privilege stuff and the fact that the biggest racist are the minorities, but his views on the government are pretty retarded.
>>
>>74760594
>mfw it's real...
>>
File: 1392213397192.jpg (1 MB, 1512x1944) Image search: [Google]
1392213397192.jpg
1 MB, 1512x1944
>>74760162
>>
>>74761761
Go fucking dammit, "fpbp" is some reddit tier shit.
>>
>>74761544

>his stance on abortion

? are you kidding me or are you just retarded .. you claim hes not a conservative cause hes pro life

>He was caught lying and exaggerating physical contact in order to produce a grievance culture. Its exactly what the left and BLM do.

again thats what /pol/ says its not what happened. Theres even video evidence and that Trump and his campaign lied is a fact aswell.

You can pretend things happened that never happened and twist the story as much as you want in your favor it doesnt change the fact that Trump and Lewandowski lied to you.

>Because he reacts exactly like the left does with racism. Taking memes on the internet and blowing them out of proportion to make it seem like its rife in culture.

hes just doing it to trigger you tards on twitter with all your fake accounts cause you are so easy to manipulate. In return you are giving him exactly what he wants from you ..anti semitism, racism and he wins. Its really that easy. If it wasnt for you tards spamming him with this shit what does he have?

>>74761692

again .. you are saying being pro life makes him a hypocrite on big government and conservatism ... i dont know whats going on here lmao

he never claimed to be a libertarian btw .. its also not fascist to be pro life .. what exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>74760162
He's right. Trump is the death of the GOP and he will not protect the rights and values of good wholesome jewish people. Stand with Israel.
#never trump
>>
>>74761109
>in what aspect? Did you see Trump ever displaying any form of humility?

His entire campaign
>>
>>74760162
He's a cry baby
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>74760594

>Less than 5 foot

Oh god
>>
>>74761905

lmfao
>>
>>74761824
But the first post was the best post >.>
>>
>>74761903
It is funny how he preaches all the stuff Trump does but won't support him because Trump is America first.
>>
>>74761951
Do you not find taking outlandish insults with a grain of salt, humility?
>>
>>74760684
This. He's entire appeal has been he points out the holes in the arguments of psuedo-intellectuals who use thesaurus words and smugness in place of actual points. Then he turns around and does the exact same shit and wonders why his audience doesn't like it.
>>
is he really less than five feet tall?

Holy Shit
>>
File: 1462335405895.jpg (95 KB, 650x680) Image search: [Google]
1462335405895.jpg
95 KB, 650x680
>>74760212
fpbp
>>
>>74760162
He has too much trust in the political system.
>>
>>74761824
I've never seen fpbp on reddit in my entire life.
>>
>>74762027
Shapiro is a butthurt little kike boy. Said he would support the first president that would exit NATO, like Trump wants to, but he can't simply admit he is wrong. Same shit with thw Michelle Fields fiasco
>>
File: 1440587766798.gif (1 MB, 505x327) Image search: [Google]
1440587766798.gif
1 MB, 505x327
>>74761885
>? are you kidding me or are you just retarded .. you claim hes not a conservative cause hes pro life
Yes. I don't think using the government to dictate what a person does with their body is consistent with conservatism. This is a rift in the right.
>again thats what /pol/ says its not what happened. Theres even video evidence and that Trump and his campaign lied is a fact aswell.
He was quoted as saying she was thrown to the ground. She was grabbed on the arm. He lied. He was caught. Stop shilling.
>es just doing it to trigger you tards on twitter with all your fake accounts
"im just pretending to be retarded." Many people have already called him out for his hypocrisy when it comes to this. You can't attack the left for it and then do it yourself.
>again .. you are saying being pro life makes him a hypocrite on big government and conservatism
Yes. The religious right is dying and good riddance. It has corrupted the idea of small government for a half a century.
>>
>>74762203
But it's the kind of meme-spouting shit reddit would come out with.
>>
>>74762290
Obviously not if reddit never came up with it
>>
File: he chose poorly.jpg (26 KB, 371x404) Image search: [Google]
he chose poorly.jpg
26 KB, 371x404
>>74760162
He chose... poorly.
>>
>>74762057

not even Trump would consider himself humble you fucking politician worshipping autist

this is getting ridiculous

I swear this election cycle ruined /pol/ and completely mushed peoples brains

Can't wait until this fucking retarded shit is over and all you niggers are going to be as disappointed as the black people who voted for Obama

Its the same shit every election

>>74762219

> I don't think using the government to dictate what a person does with their body is consistent with conservatism

error 404 .. its not their body its someone elses body that gets murder ... you are arguing like a democrat

>He was quoted as saying she was thrown to the ground. She was grabbed on the arm. He lied. He was caught. Stop shilling.

at least have your facts right ... he was never quoted like that .. it was her being quoted like it out of context .. i think they only took a part of her tweet and presented it that way .. iirc ... fact check it if you want

>Yes. The religious right is dying and good riddance. It has corrupted the idea of small government for a half a century.

yes goyim .. the government providing the ability to abort babies, funding institutions is the idea of small government

enjoy funding planned parenthood with 1billion+ when shillary is your president : ^)
>>
File: sad egg.png (185 KB, 327x239) Image search: [Google]
sad egg.png
185 KB, 327x239
>be ben
>less than 5 feet tall
>tfw will never get the respect I deserve
>tfw shorter than most girls
>tfw since going on /pol/ I'm now self aware about my height
>take my kids to the playground and some soccer mom grabbed me by my arm and screamed "who's kid is this?"
>tfw a child for eternity
>people still ask me what I'm going to be when I grow up
>voice too annoying to do radio
>too short to be a news anchor
>tfw not even my jew connections can help me
>want to end it
>wife hides gun on top shelf
>tfw get carded to watch R rated movies and I'm in my 30s
>>
>>74762545
I thought there were no girls on /pol/
>>
>>74761109
>>Shapiro also doesn't seem to grasp the irony of claiming to be a conservative yet support many stances that require huge government involvement in individual liberty.
>name one ... this is actually what he says about Trump lmao

His position of military support of Israel, and spending American tax dollars for Israel's benefit.

>breitbart fiasco
>so not selling out and standing up for his beliefs is somehow a bad thing now? he felt Breitbart sold out to the Trump Campaign and left cause they didnt want to admit their bias

There was no principled belief. He left because of Michelle Fields, but once that died down he just stopped mentioning the thing that was big enough to cause his immediate resignation

>
>anti semetic memes on twitter
>hes a jew ... so what? is it a bad thing that hes annoyed by it .. if a white male gets spammed with anti white male propaganda should he just take it or what?

No, he should ignore it. Block them if they are that intolerable. But don't respond. How he could think there's any way a public figure with 200K followers going into a twitter debate with a frog avatar with 10 followers and come out of it looking good is beyond me. If nothing else it shows he's not quite as bright as he comes across as.
>>
>>74760881
Yea that's what the jews project like none other. Jews accuse everyone else of being hateful and intolerant because they are the worst offenders.
>>
>>74760594
I met him he's like 5'9 lol
>>
>>74761143
is it
>>
>>74762502
Explain how he's not humble

I'll just leave this here, Achmed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLFIYC89xtLPAcFxP6ooRxMA&v=j07nGTfKyBE
>>
>>74760162
did he BTFO milo or something?
why is there 2 threads to ben?
>>
>>74762772
nice try benny
>>
>>74762715

>His position of military support of Israel, and spending American tax dollars for Israel's benefit.

agree .. i dont like that one either but Trump does the same .. so hows that an argument for pro Trump people ...

I obviously don't agree with him on everything i just think he has actually valid points regard Trump ...

/pol/ pretends Trump is free of any criticism and can't do anything wrong ever .. im not one of these guys sorry

Ben is based as fuck and people here only hate him cause he dislikes Trump .. he was loved before this happened. Its just stupid.

>>74762818

jesus fucking christ lmfao
>>
File: 1453261192101.gif (351 KB, 341x256) Image search: [Google]
1453261192101.gif
351 KB, 341x256
>>74762502
>error 404 .. its not their body its someone elses body that gets murder ... you are arguing like a democrat
I'm explaining to you why people, particularly libertarians, don't like him. Please calm your autism.
>at least have your facts right ... he was never quoted like that
He was. He said the trump manager commit felonious assault. Stop shilling.
>es goyim .. the government providing the ability to abort babies, funding institutions is the idea of small government
I don't think the government should regulate people's bodies. This includes women's uterus. Before the religious right took over, this was the main argument within the right. It is entirely a small government argument.
>>
>>74762932
>jesus fucking christ lmfao

Not an argument Mohamed
>>
>>74762932
You pretend Shapiro is free of any criticism and can't do anything wrong ever

I never liked Shapiro
>>
>>74762932
People were criticizing his stance on Israel well before Trump.

Would you care to explain your bizarre man crush on a 4'11 political commentator?
>>
>>74762915
you got me
>>
>>74762944

>I'm explaining to you why people, particularly libertarians, don't like him. Please calm your autism.

nobody cares about Libertarians .. especially Pro Trump fags hate Libertarians ... whats the point of this ?

>He was. He said the trump manager commit felonious assault. Stop shilling.

wasnt it just battery? hes a Harvard Law fag after all hes using these law terms all the time ... its just how it is

Find all the quotes you are mentioning ... cause you can't lol ... Trump said Michelle fields said she was thrown on the ground when that was a missrepresentation of her tweet ..

>I don't think the government should regulate people's bodies.

yeah but we have laws against murder, assault etc.

If i come and do with your body whatever the fuck i want and kill you its a crime and the government comes in and arrest me at gun point. Are you against this aswell?

If someone wants to murder a child its the same thing.

You are still arguing like a democrat on the abortion thing. If its not a human being to you without any constitutional rights you can do what you want with it .. if its a human you can't.

To me its a human and its life should be protected even if force is necessary.

I don't care how much of a lolbertarian you are but i draw a line there aswell.

>>74763158

Im not the one with the bizzare crush btw

Trump fags are .. he is merely criticizing Trump and thats him all this hate.

>>74763149

no i don't i just dont get all these blind Trump fags hating on him when he has good things to say.

Why dismiss it for no reason other than "hurr durr he dont like ma candidat hurr durr"

This is beyond retarded
>>
File: 1431001699077.jpg (53 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1431001699077.jpg
53 KB, 500x374
>>74763519
Was that jumbled mess of word salads supposed to be a response? Just ignore the manlet worshiper, we've given you dozens of reasons why people don't like shapiro. Fuck off.
>>
>>74760881

>Shapiro literally made a video calling Hispanics scum that will never be conservative.

link
>>
>>74760162

He's not based Molyjew.
>>
>>74763711

yeah i learned great things today

>democrats are in charge of defining what pro life is
>a person heights determines wether he is right or not
>trump can lie 10 times a day ... shapiro "lied" (according to /pol) and hes dead now
>trump can be pro israel
>shapiro an actual jew can't be pro israel

i literally got BTFO
>>
>>74762545
10/10 lmao
>>
>>74763519
>can't explain why Trump isn't humble
>gets BTFO repeatedly

What a sad life you live Mehmet
>>
>>74760162
He's a great guy but he's a bit too emotional. Trump uses aggressive, sometimes insulting populist rhetoric to promote his ideas, so that automatically makes him dismiss Trump.

I myself don't have a problem with it, but I understand Ben's issue. However, in my opinion being a bit bold and angry in no way makes one non-presidential.
>>
>>74763902
Please show me where I supported Trump.
>>
>>74764045
That's not why he dismisses Trump. He's pissed that there is an excellent chance that out next President will not be a Zionist funded crony
>>
>>74764031

no i just dont argue with people who worship politicians

you are beyond the point of saving if you fall for these meme videos

>Trump
>Humble

cmon ... Trump really doesnt want to be seen as humble but as "TOUGH"

he says TOUGH 100 times a day ... its one of his things

If Trump was humble he would admit to all the times he has lied during his campaign.

To you he never lied ... because he is so humble he would never do that am ir igh?

I mean who the fuck would lie to become president of the united states. This has never happened before!

Fucking mind blowing how brainwashed some people here are .. .If you are one of his staff members and you get paid at least good for you but if not you live a very very sad life

>>74764199

You obviously don't cause you are some Hillary supporting democrat. You revealed yourself with your stance on abortion.
>>
>>74762772
You don't understand, it doesn't matter how tall he is. He's a grown man who is publicly defensive about his height.
>>
File: ben_shapiro.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ben_shapiro.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
So let's take a look at some of the people on the alt right, now I'm not saying that all alt-rightists are like this, however a vocal majority are.
Let's take a look at. Some of the things that they've been saying about me, oh here's one; "Eat shit and die you manlet kike motherfucker"...what about this one? "You are going to burn in Trump's ovens you shekel grabbing jew". These are the type of people who Milo Yeanoplis associates with
>>
>>74760786
there is nothinf funnier than normies attempting to decipher 4chan memes
>>
>>74764271
>if someone isn't prolife they must be a democrat
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>74764213
Have you actually ever listened to his interviews or podcasts? Shapiro is as anti-zionist as it gets, at least for a jew. He promotes freedom and a libertarian government, as he himself has said that he's a libertarian
>>
>>74764271
>no i just dont argue with people who worship politicians

Yet you worship Shapiro le Manleto

>cmon ... Trump really doesnt want to be seen as humble but as "TOUGH"

Who says you cannot be tough and humble?

>If Trump was humble he would admit to all the times he has lied during his campaign

Mind pointing some out?
>>
Did I mention that I'm Jewish and went to Harvard?
>>
>>74764449
If that was true he wouldn't get so personally butthurt when ever someone sends him kike memes
>>
>>74764449
He really isn't. He supports US funding of Israel and their alliance. The only thing he doesnt support outright is military intervention.
>>
>>74764449

>as he himself has said that he's a libertarian

no he says he just has some libertarian beliefs like legalizing weed and stuff but he does not consider himself a full blown muah tax is theft libertarian

>>74764517

>Yet you worship Shapiro le Manleto

nah i just don't hate him cause hes anti trump. I actually listened to what he has to say and /pol/ has some irrational hate for him they can't explain.

>Mind pointing some out?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien
>>
>>74762772
Alright ben, we believe you :^)
>>
>>74764620
He has repeatedly said that he supports freedom of speech for everyone. He can get mad about kike memes, but he never implied that he would want to ban it.

>>74764626
That's totally a non-issue. Funding one country somewhere =/= not being a libertarian
>>
>>74760162
His bosses became #cruzmissiles
>>
>>74764783
Im pretty sure using tax payer dollars to prop up a foreign regime is rather anti-libertarian.
>>
>>74764659
...he also has said multiple times that taxation is a gangster shakedown

(Rubin Report with Shapiro)

/pol/ went to shit after Trump started running. Not that I don't support him, but posters here really fall too deep into him. It's like you can't say anything against him, even when you specifically say that you still support him no matter what.
>>
>>74764659
We've explained our distaste for him pretty clearly. Not all of it is against his irrational stance on Trump

>dailywire

Wow, in no way could this source be biased at all. Nope, I am sure it is 100% objective. Opinion discarded

>>74764783
I agree with that. But whenever jews or israel is brought up his double standards are pretty blatant.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 362x41) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 362x41
>>
>>74764992

well i guess at its core thats true about taxes but i think most libertarians agree that some form of taxation is simply necessary

>>74765021

well why dont you fact check all 101 lies and then come back before you discard it?

thats a trump fag for you right there

>hurr durr all these 101 lies cant be true cause i know the source must be biased against Trump

lol .. wonder why some people are against Trump? cause hes a liar .. really makes u think huh!?

also this fin bro is completely right

>/pol/ went to shit after Trump started running. Not that I don't support him, but posters here really fall too deep into him. It's like you can't say anything against him,
>>
Stereotypical Jew Longnose, sweaty, smelly, bad teeth.
>>
>>74760696
I hate that I recognize that picture.
>>
>>74765184
How about don't talk shit with no facts and then rely on a click bait article to back you up. Fuck off redditard
>>
>>74762772
You mean 59 inches right?
>>
>>74765096
I hate how he wears this shit for muh oppression points
>>
File: lil-ben.png (53 KB, 466x325) Image search: [Google]
lil-ben.png
53 KB, 466x325
>>
>>74765766

this is the face of despair and misery

i pity you and your inability to find a flaw with Trump

people like you are the reasons entire countries go down the drain

>politicians and public figures are gods who dont do anything wrong ever
>if you disagree its just clickbait and you are from reddit and i will cry like a baby until you disappear

just take one of your 2nd amemement guns and kill yourself ... do it for america because it does not need retards like you
>>
>110 posts
>no "stereotypical badger" post
>>
>>74761143
Well his religion is judaism which is an objectively immoral religion developed from phariseeism. Therefore his beliefs and opinions amount to little more than piss and other filth.
>>
>>74760319
He lied about Fields.
>>
>>74767667

repeateadly mentioned this shit in this thread

if you say Shapiro lied are you going to admit that Trump lied about it aswell because he did ...

or is it ok for Trump to lie but not for Shapiro (assuming Shapiro "lied" which didnt happen btw ... video evidence etc)
>>
>>74767667

he did not know the truth and took the wrong side
>>
>>74760162
He's basically a "conservative" SJW who gets all indignant and butthurt when people say words he doesn't like.

What more reason could you need?
>>
>>74767981
he never corrected himself after the facts came to light

>>74767667
he lied. video evidence shows that michelle was never dragged to the ground.
>>74767812
trump was never a part of my argument, your attempt at deflection shows how weak your case is.
>>
>>74766766
>people like you are the reasons entire countries go down the drain

germany too?
>>
>>74766766
Hey, hate us all you want. We are the product of leftist social engineering. Trumps rise is a product of that. They made us.
>>
>>74768353

>he never corrected himself after the facts came to light

you mean the fact that lewandowski indeed grabbed her and bruised her?

>he lied. video evidence shows that michelle was never dragged to the ground.

again .. Trump said Michelle Fields said she got thrown on the ground but it was a misrepresentation of her Tweet ... fact check this lol

Did Trump ever correct himself? Did Lewandowski ever admit any guilt?

No he does not .. i mean i even posted 101 other lies by Trump in this thread but ofc its from dailywire so they never happened.

Trump never lies, he is the god king after all and everyone else is just a kike out there to get him and part of the establishment.

>>74768575

yes .. everyone in germany only seeks help in politics .. "this party that, this politician that" .. its pathetic

>>74768602

>being a mindless drone is something to be proud of

so you are just like some of the left? .. cool
>>
>>74768695
Its not about being cool. If you can't comprehend the implications of that then maybe you are not as intelligent as you thought, Ahmed.
>>
>>74768874

no sorry i dont see where worshipping a politician and believing everything he hever said is true can be a good thing

there is not a single scenario in which this is a good thing
>>
>>74760162
Neocon chickenhawk faggot. Israel firster. Whiny little cunt.
>>
Did he ever get to fuck that Trump security bruise chick? If he didn't he really fucked up by white knighting her so bad.
>>
>>74760162
youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY
>>
>>74768024
He's a neoconservative. Neocons are Jewish warmongering RINOs who criticize the left lightly but mostly do it when the left criticizes Israel. Because neocons are also Israel firsters. Neocons shill for jewish banksters and globalists so there is some overlap with "conservatives" who shill for globalism.

Almost all jews are either leftist or neocon. There is only one political party when it comes to these kikes outside of Israel and that party is judaism. The religion and the race. Almost all the "conservative" jews have been against Trump and have now been outed as treasonous neocohen pigs. And we should never forget that. Let's brand these fuckers, harass them, and when the political and social climate eventually changes we can expel these fuckers or worse
>>
>>74765743
Wheres it from?????
>>
Kike manlet with a little man complex.
>>
File: Jeb.png (62 KB, 613x302) Image search: [Google]
Jeb.png
62 KB, 613x302
>>74760594
>>74760423
Columba Bush is 5 feet tall.

>Ben Shapiro is shorter than Jeb's goblin wife
>>
File: ben-shapiro-zoey-tur_0.jpg (14 KB, 475x252) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro-zoey-tur_0.jpg
14 KB, 475x252
>>74760162
>What the fuck is
his "little brown ring" still clenches with a strange thrill at what Zoey Tur whispered in his ear that she would do to him
>>
>>74773037
honestly I'd be pretty frightened too if a severely mentally ill ex-Navy Seal who believes he is a woman threatened to kick my ass
>>
>>74762772
Ben pls,
don't you have some shilling you need to be doing
>>
>>74760162
I would stand behind him 100% if he wasn't a zionist shill.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.