[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ lets think up strategies of defeating jewish hegemony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sad merchant.png (39 KB, 186x230) Image search: [Google]
sad merchant.png
39 KB, 186x230
/pol/, bitching about jews on 4 chan will literally do nothing to stop them.

Best ways to fight usury and debt slavery:

1) Value investing, taught by a rare benevolent jew, passed down to Buffet to make him billions.

2) Coordinated financial effort.

We can only defeat leftist jewish lies and tricks by pooling our resources and saving vigorously to topple jewish billionaires.

3) Infiltration of the: nsa, cia, fbi. Like minded people with a singular goal of destroying jewish hegemony need to be in high positions in intelligence agencies.

4) Takeover of the tech industries.

Caucasians need to expand their money and effort to outcompeting jews in the tech game. Tech companies control the outflow of information, they are almost as valuable a propaganda tool as hollywood. We need to create our own "google", our companies must put theirs to shame. We have the highest outlier IQ's out of any race, a team of brilliant caucasians can defeat these filthy jews.

5) Media Media Media!!!

This is the most important. This is how we slowly turn the populace back against the jewish filth that influences it now. We beat back the hollywood jewish pedophiles, and we overtake their propaganda production to produce anti jewish truth. Without the support of the people even billions wont take out the bankster and hollywood jews.

There, a comprehensive solution to jewish hegemony. I'd write a book on the various strategies, but jews would crush me in the current political climate for speaking out against them.
>>
That is generally speaking sensible.

It would take quite a team to get much of anywhere trying to lead such an effort, however.
>>
>>74759721
First step is reconnaissance. We need to understand just how much influence jews have, and where their weak points lie.

I'm sure there are thousands of willing participants to toppling jewish hegemony, the problem is a lot of jew haters are worthless neets who aren't very intelligent. The jew is tenacious in his propaganda in academia, many a great mind has fallen to it.
>>
>>74760399
I find leadership roles to be tiring, but I can state categorically that keen leadership would be necessary to form the organizational infrastructure you'd need to collect enough interested and talented participants.
>>
>>74760817
Indeed, keen leadership, but leadership that is expert at masking their intentions. If jews even smell a whiff of rebellion to their hegemony they'll strike hard and quick.

It'd have to be well behind enemy lines, we might even need to marry jews to obfuscate intentions.
>>
>>74761066
Marrying a Jewess would result in Jewish children. That's no good.

It's not my particular style to mask intentions, though. I prefer to let the enemy know exactly what I'm going to do (with exceptions for certain tactical considerations) so that there is no use in trying to infiltrate.
>>
>>74761281
I'm not saying everyone should do it, but the ground up members need to do what they have to to survive. Blood ties to jews would be the perfect way of learning their intentions.

"I prefer to let the enemy know"

And that's why jews are winning, that's why they've been winning for almost 250 years now....
>>
>>74759202

I heard that Country Clubs are one of the last white holdouts against the Jewish infiltration.

The elite nature of these institutions allows us to discriminate on the basis of acceptability, and exclude Jews.
It might be a good staging point for resistance.
>>
>>74759202
Make a manifesto lad, numerisation -----> /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 919x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 919x717
Guys check out this commercial that is playing up in Cuckland with the Typical Gamer. The Ontario government advertises stealing from the young in such a cute way! Don't forget to thumbs down!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvylKBMIDcM

>>
>>74761572
I'm sure jewish oligarchs have agents everywhere. The greatest advantage right now is that certain caucasians could in fact pass for jews. Just as they change their names and pretend they're caucasian, we could do the same.

Country clubs could be a good place. Surveillance on the field would be difficult, and old wasp money and east asian money could be utilized there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.