[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>voting for a cripple Has Austria fallen this low?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>voting for a cripple

Has Austria fallen this low?
>>
>>74749843
Hitler had all kinds of diseases and addictions and still was able to conquer almost all of Europe.
>>
>>74749843
better than voting for a leftist faggot
>>
>>74751205
>conquer almost all of Europe
>was actually allied with almost all of Europe
>>
>>74754194
He was a good negotiator then.
>>
Hitler was a cripple.
>>
>>74749843
>>getting btfo by socialcucks and conservakeks
>>
If the choice is between a cripple and a retard you choose the cripple everytime
>>
I'd still go for the retard instead of the cripple. I mean did you see him walk?
>>
I'd still go for the retard instead of the cripple. I mean did you see him walk??
>>
File: france.jpg (28 KB, 599x200) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
28 KB, 599x200
>>74749843
stell enough to invade france
>>
>>74760218
>>74760287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW2PKw-E5T0
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.