[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ will, somehow, defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1152012062113.png (622 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
1152012062113.png
622 KB, 600x828
/pol/ will, somehow, defend this.
>>
>>74742705
>brother
That was actually his boyfriend. I guess Steve's friend is ashamed of being friends with a faggot.
>>
Defend what? Iraq War? It doesn't seem to be too popular around here actually.
>>
>>74742705
>curly hair

Jewish genes, pass.
>>
>>74742705
What is there to defend? LIke 90% of /pol/ and the USA agree Iraq and Afghanistan are horrible mistakes.
>>
dumb shits want free money so they join the military. Then we have wars that serve no real purpose to get rid of some dumb shits.
>>
>>74742856
They said we'd need thirty five years of occupation to permanently stabilize the country, we pulled out after what? Thirteen?

All that effort, all that matériel, all thos American lives were fucking wasted because we couldn't stay the course.
>>
>>74742705
He was 360 no scoped.
>>
>>74742705
there is no draft. he signed up and knew he might die

side note given how long it dragged on for america suffered few casualties
>>
>>74742705
how many shitskins did he take out before he died? thats important
>>
>>74743147
>thirty five years to stabilise the country

Israel has been occupying Palestine for 70 and it's still not stable. Sandniggers are incapable of forming a functioning society.

Besides, why are we even bothering to stabilise them? So they can get rich and powerful and start opposing us internationally?

Let em kill each other forever.
>>
>>74742705
>manlet
who cares?
>>
>>74742705
>defend this
What am I supposed to defend?
>>
>>74742705
>his retarded brother didn't even last a few months in sandland
What a retarded faggot lmAao
>>
>>74742705
>Becomes soldier
>understands risks
>unfortunately dies
>OMG HOW CAN YOU DEFEND HAVING A ARMY!?!
>>
>>74743147
>The number of U.S. military forces in Iraq peaked at 170,300

Fucking retarded, this is why nothing got done.
>>
>>74742705
looks like his brother already did the defending
>>
>>74742705

Fuck you Germany, for starting two world wars and trying for a 3rd
>>
>>74742705
That american was killed for the jew not to defend their freedom.
>>
The iraq war was a gaint mistake.

Making fun of dead soldiers is for edgy faggots though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.