[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I had a dream that the US government invented a disease
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: south-african-riot.png (1 MB, 1149x665) Image search: [Google]
south-african-riot.png
1 MB, 1149x665
Last night I had a dream that the US government invented a disease which targeted only black people. It made AIDS look like the common cold. It was airborne, highly virulent and could kill a nigger stone dead within 24 hours of contraction.

The disease took Africa by storm. Tens of millions were dead within a couple of months. All the Libtards demanded mass refugee immigration into Europe and the US. Niggers tried in vain to escape Africa but in the process only made things worse for themselves by congregating in huge numbers in camps and on boats etc. Many more, rather than try and escape their fate, simply chose to mindlessly loot and riot and spread the disease further.

Blacks around the world, especially in America, sensing they were next, were furious about this killer plague. They rioted, raped and marched in huge numbers in the US, blaming the white man for the epidemic. It was the perfect opportunity for the CIA to simply spread the virus among these huge gatherings by infecting the drug and fried chicken supply in major US cities. Many religious people declared that God had sent a plague to wipe out black folk. In a sense, they were right.

Within 12 months, 900 million black people were dead. Those who survived were only delaying the inevitable. The disease could not be stopped and it then began to mutate and attack those of mixed race, albeit at a slower pace. The black man was effectively consigned to the history books.

And that was that
>>
>>74738862
>Last night I had a dream that the US government invented a disease which targeted only black people
strange you didnt include your own group in there with you, Mohammad
>>
>>74738862
the gestation period described isnt preferable.it would burn itself out fast

also there is no known way to have a disease only target 1 race since all humans are to closely related . its not like the differences between you as a human and a horse
>>
>>74739195

The finest white minds in Americas secret laboratories would find a way
>>
>>74738994
UK has 3 million Muslims, USA has 20 million.
so why don't YOU fuck of Rashad.
>>
>>74738862
It doesn't even have to be our government. Let's get some /pol/aks together and get this virus created pronto.
>>
that's why they want everyone to racemix but themselves - then theyll just target people with black dna
>>
I remember reading about this idea being floated in some PNAC papers.
It used to be up on wikipedia.
>>
What about mulattos?
>>
>>74738862
so basically you had a wetdream
nice blog OP
>>
>>74739195
>also there is no known way to have a disease only target 1 race since all humans are to closely related

I can tell a black from a white by looking at them.

So surely there is a genetic signature that can be recognized. This wouldn't work with a traditional virus, but a non-biological, nanotechnological agent could in theory do it.
>>
>>74740787

unfortunately, you would need a lot of fucking money and time to figure out a chemical compound that would attack only based on genetic factors.

While there are genetic factors that separate nogs from whites, it would be hard to make something that was able to identify this and also kill.

Nanobots would be the way to go... The future is scary
>>
>>74738994
but he did.
>The disease could not be stopped and it then began to mutate and attack those of mixed race, albeit at a slower pace.
arabs are mixed race.
>>
>>74739195
Couldn't you theoretically design a disease to target those with higher melanin levels though? Like design a disease to survive better in host bodies with higher levels of it?
>>
Bill kristol?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.