[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate gays if they've always existed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: gondola habbening.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gondola habbening.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Why does /pol/ hate gays if they've always existed?
>>
Mental illness has always existed in some form.

That doesn't mean we have to tolerate or accept it.
>>
>>74738271
/thread

sames goes for transgenders
>>
>>74738271
If you truly believe they are mentally ill then why do you hate rather than pity them?
Do you also hate people with alzheimer's or schizophrenia?
>>
>>74738465
Unlike people with alzheimers and schizophrenia, gays' mental faculties are not directly compromised by their illness.

They are only one google search away from beginning their recovery, but they do not make use of the resources they are given.

They are not just ignorant, they are willfully ignorant.
>>
theyre just another over represented minority forced in to everyones lives for the sake of diversity and acceptance.

Really, if youre gay, keep that shit to yourself.
>>
>>74738271
It's not about mental illness nor anomalies.
It's normal for someone to be attracted to the same sex and it's natural since it's set by nature in a large scale
>>
>>74738465
Yes but in different ways. Personality disorders (Schizophrenia) aren't reversible and stay with you your whole life.

Homosexuality on the other hand is a legitimate mental illness, like a temporary bout of clouded thoughts. If I had to guess I'd say the shock of being rejected by a girl, and letting that shock consume you, is the result of homosexuality (and also a bit of sociopathy). Unlike Schizophrenia however, homosexuals actually have control over their actions, the same way straight people have control over our libidos.

Why I give them no sympathy is because these guys are the same as people who chose not to get vaccinates and complained when they got sick. Homosexuality can be cured if it's caught in the early stages with just a little bit of effort, but as we all know self-discipline went out the window not too long ago and that's why this generation has seen such an increase of gays. Rather than buying medicine they just redefine being sick into something that makes it sound like it's a good thing.
>>
Where did gondola come from?
Is this another finnish meta-meme or something?
I've seen a lot of people ask, but I don't think I've seen any answers yet.
>>
Don't hate gays, hate faggottry. You don't have to be a lisping glittered freak to be a homo.
>>
>>74738122
>Why does /pol/ hate gays if they've always existed?
The LGBT identities of today define people purely by their desires (frequently stripping away local/familial/national/whatever context as an evil and oppressive influence), and are arguably the face of evangelism for globalised capitalism and consumerism.

In the past, there were different identities. Such as those people who gave their lives to God.

>>74738271
"Mental illness" misses the point, and was to a significant extent really just a way to punish "deviant" or "non-conformist" elements in society - and coerce gays to live the normal life, marry, and reproduce. This is true of many so-called mental illnesses, which shift the blame from grotesquely alienating systems to powerless and lost individuals.

Now the global economy (rather than god) is the unquestionable invisible hand that doles out peoples' fates. And the entire story of LGBT identities is one of "outsiders being allowed to conform" to the status quo of that mighty global power.
>>
>>74740182
So my point is, in short:

/pol/ hates gays because they find the pure consumerist logic of LGBT stereotypes repulsive.

Gay has little meaning for a society or a nation or a community. It defines an individual purely by their most abstract desires, for the sake of markets and mass democracy.
>>
>>74738122
Same reason we hate their masters the jews, source of strife and degeneracy
>>
Exclusive homosexuals are a 20th century invention.
>>
>>74740484
>/pol/ hates gays because they find the pure consumerist logic of LGBT stereotypes repulsive.

can you explain a bit more on this?
>>
Has there ever been a more effective form of population control than the homosexual agenda?
>>
>>74738122
because their sky god tells them so
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.