[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be an awakening? Or has the white man forever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1456919754322.gif (303 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1456919754322.gif
303 KB, 400x300
Will there ever be an awakening? Or has the white man forever fallen?

I am disheartened by the world /pol/

We are attacked not only with impunity but it's actually welcomed by an ever increasing number

Are we beyond hope?
>>
Are we even worth saving at this point? Apathy, neo liberalism and the era of the nu male has neutered us
>>
>>74732955
Just accept your faith. Be the cuck. It's your destiny. Weak British genes will be replaced with superior brown genes.
>>
>>74733183
Thanks son, I hope you enjoy becoming a Chinese colony
>>
File: 1421375117819.jpg (425 KB, 1550x864) Image search: [Google]
1421375117819.jpg
425 KB, 1550x864
We are fucked aren't we?
>>
There needs to be another 9/11 tier attack, maybe on an ever bigger scale

Surely that would cause the awakening we so desperately need
>>
File: cunts.jpg (263 KB, 640x1601) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
263 KB, 640x1601
>>74732955
>Will there ever be an awakening? Or has the white man forever fallen?

The white man hasn't fallen. The white man was only too stupid to realize his own enemy: Women.
>>
I'm losing hope to lads, I plan to probably move to rural Argentina though. At least it will be relatively safe... for a time.
>>
>>74734343
Fuck that picture dude
>>
>>74734992
It's right though, you know? :(
>>
File: Rule Britannia.jpg (363 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Rule Britannia.jpg
363 KB, 800x600
>>74734987
Thats like...treachery^2
>>
>>74734987
>rural Argentina

why the fuck are you move to the argies land
>>
>>74735498
Because memeing aside, they are white and they don't allow muslim, indian nor african immigration and there's land I can get far away from liberalism and multiculturalism. Don't worry though I do what Germans did in South Brazil or Whites in Texas when it was Mexican, have like fucking 10 kids and encourage other Germanics and protestant whites to come ;)
>>
I'm beginning to think this has happened before based on myths like atlantis. One group of humans whites or asians for example, build civilazation. They provide technology, medicine, and food that allows all humans to breed uncontrolled. Their intelligence that built all that is bred out by allowing all the stupid to survive and procreate. Then society collapses. Time goes by, the now dangerous environment allows evolution to work again. Then eventually another intelligence group rebuilds and the same thing happens.
>>
>>74736228
I considered such a thing as well before, also the oldest civilisation was recently found? and where? Europe, right along the Danube http://ancients-bg.com/the-danube-civilization-oldest-in-the-world/
>2000 years before Egypt
Even if the dindus were correct (which they're quite obviously not) I think they'll now find:
WE
WUZ
OLDST
CIVILISATION
N
SHEIT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.