[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on Roosh and the Manosphere in general,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: roosh.png (99 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
roosh.png
99 KB, 750x420
What's your opinion on Roosh and the Manosphere in general, /pol/?
>>
>>74730894
I think his name is Mohamed
>>
Persians should go back to Persia
>>
>>74730894
Disgusting non-white shitskin arrogant cocksucker who is obviously very insecure about being a man, although I do like that he shits on cunts, he is still a pathetic roach.
>>
>>74730894
They have similar goals with us but have a bad rap and are more publicly known than /pol/.

I was first redpilled by returnofkings and they have some good articles.

Game is somewhat interesting

Roosh is a cool guy, you should watch some of his videos on youtube
>>
>>74730894
typical macho retards. Worthless from the pov of saving civilization because macho retards don't create any culture
>>
>>74731044
>2055
>be 60
>"Grandpa, I want you to meet my new boyfriend Naveed."
>"Ehh... I don't wanna meet your Naneed-or-whatever. I don't like brown men."
>"But grandpa, he's from Iran. They are white just like us."
>"No, they ain't! They from some sandland in the Middle-East. We're Finnish! Finnish are white! Iranians ain't!"
>"But Grandpa, he's paler than I am. He's hair is dark, sure, but... just trust me, he's white. They're white. Also, don't you remember when Finnish weren't considered white by Americans? In fact, they used to think we were Asian."
Get ready for it, boys. It's coming.
>>
File: wake up.jpg (342 KB, 761x1200) Image search: [Google]
wake up.jpg
342 KB, 761x1200
>>74730894

He tries to push his neo-masculinity shit and bashes MGTOW.

That's why I can't support him although his redpill ("Women are parasitic entities") is changing society to the better.

So from a meta perspective I support him very much because anything that hurts feminism and women is welcome. From the perspective from within the manosphere, I don't.
>>
>>74730894
I wouldn't mind a person as "evil" as the PC left makes him out to be to actually exist, but unfortunately he's nowhere near that extreme.
He's also a terrible public speaker. I don't get how he's achieved even this position he's in right now. He just sucks.
Also
>maninism
>serious
>>
> roosh

charlatan and scam artist. Made money by promising to teach bindis and NOWAGs how to pick up hot white women, despite nobody, even people who have met him, ever seeing any evidence of roosh attracting a woman, let alone a white woman, let alone a hot one.

smelled the winds of change coming his way and knew the whole PUA thing was pretty much dead in the water and tried to get in early on the alt-right/reactionary movement and got BTFO'd when nobody bought his goofy neo-masculinity shit

> manosphere in general

started off well enough. Some controversial and incisive thinkers, who even if you didnt agree with them, or thought they were utterly insane (quite a few are) were good writers and often thought provoking.

Now its just PUA community 2.0, with the same shit: a beacon for socially maladroit nerds playing keyboard warrior and writing long screeds about how much their hate women (and their mothers too obviously). If you're one of these nerds, just stop, nobody buys it. Yeah yeah, you're making 6 figures, you have a harem of model esque women who suck your dick when you call them cunts and you're a psychopath but just didnt know it until now (3 months earlier you were about to kill yourself because you had no friends)

lmao give it a rest. These are the same people who thought "in mala fide" was brilliant until he revealed himself to be matt forney the human thumb and suddenly they all went quiet. Gee i wonder why

I still read heartiste from time to time, but thats because roissy is genuinely a good writer, funny and actually has life experience.
>>
>>74730894
A bunch of cringeworthy retards, seriously I don't get how people take them seriously or are in any way offended by them. However even a broken clock is right twice a day and some of the things they talk about are in fact correct.
>>
File: inf.jpg (187 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
inf.jpg
187 KB, 700x700
>>74732875
>writing long screeds about how much their hate women (and their mothers too obviously).

Very good. Women have to be attacked everywhere and anywhere.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.