[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had an idea /pol/ Since all I need to do now to use the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: idiots.png (565 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
idiots.png
565 KB, 960x717
I just had an idea /pol/

Since all I need to do now to use the women's restroom is claim I identify as a woman, what would happen if we all started using (or even not using) the woman's room and just leaving all the seats up? In every stall?

I bet these SJW asshats will change their fucking tune real fast based on the amount of screeching my wife makes whenever I forget to put it down
>>
>>74718545
This might actually work.
>>
>>74718545
That's so retarded it might actually become a thing!
>claim I identify as a woman
I guess they'll say you HAVE to sit down to pee then.
>>
>>74719178
Even better, I'll just drop a big steamy shit while grunting the whole time, I'm sure they'll love it
>>
File: 1457260166999.jpg (51 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1457260166999.jpg
51 KB, 604x340
>>74718545
you're a married man..
.. and you want to walk into women's bathrooms.

are u a degenerate or something?
>>
File: 710G243rXVL._SL1500_.jpg (72 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
710G243rXVL._SL1500_.jpg
72 KB, 1500x1125
>>74719178
>>
>>74719309
think about it

Feminist cry bullies start yelling at trannies to put the seat down

Trannies continue to commit suicide and call feminists bigots

We watch and shitpost about it on 4chan

win-win-win
>>
>>74719398
kek!

Holy crap. So you could claim that you identify as a woman using your natural penis as a substitute for that thing...

Would love to see the feminists get started on this though. Should trannies with dicks pee sitting down? Is it empowering to pee sitting down? Do women using GOGIRL have internalized misogyny?
>>
>>74719867
Trying to make sense of their bullshit is mind numbing

before if you had a penis but wore woman's clothes, you were a transvestite

if you chopped off your tallywhacker and didn't commit suicide, you were a transexual

Now femenist crybullies have decided that those labels are oppressive, and have created the bullshit term "trans-gender", and all that's required to qualify is whatever you say you are
>>
>>74720193
Oh yeah.. Eh, I remember now that's how I originally understood it but I guess I got confused over time. And "trannies" are transvestites.

>>74720193
>trans-gender
Is that even still halal now or does that imply too much binaryness or something?
>>
>>74720863
who the fuck knows anymore

all I know for certain is that everything is the fault of CIS white males or something
>>
>>74718545
just piss in the sink
>>
File: 1463863638712.jpg (69 KB, 637x476) Image search: [Google]
1463863638712.jpg
69 KB, 637x476
>>74718545
This is so stupid.

I like it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.