[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a President Donald Trump let the only 2 uncucked provinces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Canada_2015_Federal_Election.svg.png (496 KB, 2000x1697) Image search: [Google]
Canada_2015_Federal_Election.svg.png
496 KB, 2000x1697
Would a President Donald Trump let the only 2 uncucked provinces into the union? I can't fucking stand the rest of this country anymore.
>>
>>74708478
Alberta is fucking beautiful. Lord trump will welcome you with open arms
>>
Hopefully, and then we gas the other provinces
>>
Honestly I want quebec to declare independence and then annex new england. They are the last people in north america actually trying to protect their culture.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to join the US?

It's a shithole filled with niggers and hispanics.
>>
>>74708655
>French Catholic peasants annexing New England

lol
>>
>>74708655

Enjoy millions of superior frogs.
>>
>>74708478
Harper was just as much a globalist as useless weedman. Harper agreed to the 25k refugees.

Until we have a nationalist candidate this whole country is equally cucked.
>>
>>74708478
I want British Columbia so that Alaska is contiguous with the rest of the country
>>
>>74708478
Why are the Newfies and other Atlantic Coast cretins so libcucked?
>>
I just want to buy a strip of the west coast of Canada so I can drive to Alaska without having to go through Canada. It's always such a fucking pain in the ass when I go on trips to my family's land because all of my firearms are extremely illegal in that cuckhole so I have to mail them to my destination which is crazy expensive.
>>
>Alberta
>uncucked

How's that social democracy going?
>>
>>74708478
Probably not
>>
>>74709943
It's pretty much set in stone that the NDP will be kicked out in the next election.
>3 more years
>>
>>74708478
Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack.
>>
>>74708478
depends, how much oil you got?
>>
>>74708825
Because it's not Canada
>>
>>74708478
>>74710159
>>74710412
>>74710491
>>74710496
>>74711985
No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.