[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: cunt.jpg (11 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
11 KB, 300x169
Leaked: Saudi Arabian King gives $80 million to Netanyahu

https://www.sott.net/article/317886-Panama-Papers-reveal-King-of-Saudi-Arabia-paid-80-million-into-Netanyahus-re-election-campaign
>>
>>74691520
It's always rigged. No surprise there, middle eastern countries being corrupt and all.
>>
>>74691520
the kikes and salafis have always been in bed together, that's why the US and Israel along with the Saudis fund ISIS
>>
I though all the arab nations fucking hated Israel. Why would they support Bibi's campaign?

>pls no bully uneducated burger
>>
>>74691779
what is a protection racket?
>>
>>74691945
Wait, why would Arabians need protection from a fairly small, fairly broke country already embroiled in conflict.
>>
>>74691779
the kikes and Saudis love to support each other because they realize they have a common enemy in Iran and they love to keep the rest of the Middle East unstable(see Syria where they fund ISIS) so they can exert more power
>>
>>74691520
Giuliani: 'I was given a check by a Saudi Arabian prince for $10million and he had the tumerity to put out a press release blaming America and Israel for the attack on September 11th,' he said on Fox and Friends.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3551863/Rudy-Giuliani-suggests-Saudi-Arabia-involved-9-11-attacks-reveals-offered-10MILLION-prince-Obama-cozies-King-Salman-trip-Middle-East.html
>>
>>74691520
hu hu hu
>>
>>74692150
This. Both countries benefit from a weak Middle East. So they chuck each other shekels every now and then.
>>
eternal arab(including jordanians etc) are the worst and the only reason i hate erdoğan is because he is an arabcuck.

watch between 00:00-01:00 and 01:44 03:14. that's how their royal family became rich before oil becomes relevant and how kikes took their lands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kgwa4PH0UQ
>>
>>74692150
How does it benefit Saudi Arabia to destabilize the middle east? I would think extremism and refugees would be a bigger problem than Iran
>>
File: 1416262949520.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
1416262949520.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>74692115
Is this a serious question?
>>
>>74692330
>turk talking about kikes
>not knowing sultan erdogan is the krypto kikest
wewlad
>>
>>74692390
they don't give a shit about refugees as they don't take any or extremism as they fund many extremist groups themselves, they want a weak Middle East because they like to be the biggest player with no challenges to their power and monoplize oil sales
>>
>>74692115

Israel is a US colony like gaypan
>>
How did citizens of Saudi Arabia react to this?
>>
>>74692473
>>74692596
Why do so many really religious christian conservatives have such a hard for isreal? I don't get it.
>>
File: maurice samuel - you gentiles.png (80 KB, 431x468) Image search: [Google]
maurice samuel - you gentiles.png
80 KB, 431x468
>>74692545

he is not a kike, it's like "hitler was a jew" meme.

t. kike expert
>>
>>74692390
>helps to keep oil prices high (usually)
>weakens all neighbouring ME states, islamic or not
>basically forces the US to deal with them on a regular basis

It's in SA's best interest to make the ME a permanent shithole filled with violence and corruption.
>>
>>74692833
It's what they've been told to do. We're brainwashed from a very early age. For example, I personally didn't have a single Social Studies or History course each year in my primary education that did not focus a significant amount of time on the holocaust. Not until I started taking AP or DE courses sophomore year in high school.
>>
>>74692833
because the Jews exert huge amounts of power and influence in this country, almost 50% of American billionaires are Jewish, and they own the majority of the traditionally conservative media outlets which will of course portray Israel in a good light
>>
>>74692545
>>74692857

forgot to add

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mas-Kom-Yah
>>
File: 1416261460162.jpg (37 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1416261460162.jpg
37 KB, 400x376
>>74693052
a good book to read about this
>>
>>74691520
jewed by saudis
you can't make it up
>>
>>74693030
I have heard a black activist complaining about more time spent on the Holocaust than on slavery in black schools. There are massively wealthy organizations that creare and push Holocaust modules ready for insertion into existing curriculua.
>>
>>74693111
agreed, I have read it in the past I also think The Holocaust Industries is another really good book on this subject of Jewish influence
>>
Jesus christ that is huge. I thought israel had laws against such things
>>
>>74693396
Yep. I went on three field trips related to it. As for slavery, I'm happy I can say none of my schools tried to instill white guilt about it at least.
>>
>>74693423
>>74693111
Really makes you think...
>>
>>74693111
>>74693423
both good books and written by Jews who saw through their peers bullshit, I know Finklestein was pretty much denounced and disowned by all of the Jewish community for that book
>>
>>74691520
Of course the Saudis want a strong israel. Iran scares the fuck out of them
>>
>>74693423
finkelstein is really amazing. He's so far to the left it's almost comical but he's a fantastic academic.

this is one of the greatest videos I've ever seen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ
>>
>>74691733
Sunnis and Shias hate each other more than even the Jews. Saudi Arabia (Sunni) and Iran (Shiite) are at each others throats, and only one of those (Iran) has been constantly threatening to wipe out Israel.

Israel doesn't really pose a threat to the Saudis anyway so why not secretly (because the Jews are still hated by the Muslim plebs) work together to stop Iran.
>>
>>74691520
When it comes to the Semite, nothing is right
>>
Is this a sign Saudi Arabia is allying with Israel against Iran?
>>
>>74692743
interested as well

i doubt the common pleb is in favour of saudi doing its best to keep middle earth destabilized
>>
>>74694098
He is an intelligent guy and it's really pathetic when the Jewish elites cry their crocodile tears over the Holocaust then turn around and exploit it for personal gain
>>
Saudi Arabia is corrupt as hell and their military is a joke. Without being under Israel's umbrella they would be exterminated by Iran.
>>
>>74694415

They're also arming themselves.

https://fsrn.org/2015/11/newly-approved-1-29-billion-saudi-arms-deal-the-latest-in-a-decade-long-buying-spree/
>>
>>74692150

So is Iran then /pol/ approved?
>>
>>74694080

Saudi Ruling Families are Jews.
>>
>>74691779
>pls no bully uneducated burger
What the fuck are you expecting ? You're probably one of those normies claiming how redpilled he is to his friend ands you don't even know basic fact about geopolitics, get the fuck out of there
>>
>>74694415
they've been quietly allied against Iran for decades now, I honestly think it's only a matter of time before an Israel and Saudi Arabia led and US backed "liberation" of Iran will take place
>>
The Saudis are dönmeh crypto kikes
>>
>>74694558
I'd say no because Islam is still a pretty shitty ideology no matter what but they are certainly a good bit above Saudi Arabia and Israel
>>
>>74694098
It takes stupid simpleminded people to commit the same acts as their former oppressors.
>>
>>74691779

a bit of a shock at first but Israel and the Sauds are actually closer to each other than either of them is to the US

they're great friends
>>
>>74694098
>"jewish people"

Why the fuck are these cucks using more complicated syntax than need be. There's already a word that means "people who are jewish." It's called "jews". Saying "jewish people" is like saying "man who polices" instead of policeman.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.