[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's not a political statement or concrete proposal. That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (274 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274 KB, 397x402
That's not a political statement or concrete proposal. That's a cry. Just imagine... You would never experience (in your youth and prime) almost crime free Europe, you would never experience majority local Italy, Germany, France and England. You won't ritz around Miami and San Diego. You can't enjoy free of crime and worry West anymore. We need to reclaim. It's not ideology, it's jet good old times that happened to be good and not so old in appliance.
>>
Save us Russia
>>
>>74689493
This. Thousand times this.
>>
My small village in northern England says otherwise.
>>
>>74690259
It can't. We have almost a fifth of mudslimes as population and about 15% of asian population. Biggest mosque is a second official national symbol according to National Georgaphiclal Society. Corruption reaches 80% per project. Russia is fucked. We need a revolution.
>>
>>74689493
>We need to reclaim. It's not ideology, it's jet good old times that happened to be good and not so old in appliance.
I agree.

We'll do what we can here, murrica does what they do, you do what you do, Japan,SK and singapore can come too. We all want to secure our nations the most.
>>
File: 1357301637743.jpg (10 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1357301637743.jpg
10 KB, 240x200
>>74691709
>. We have almost a fifth of mudslimes as population and about 15% of asian population
That shouldn't stop shit if they love mother russia

If you "know what I mean"
>>
>>74691709
>We need a revolution
Yeah that worked out real fucking well the last couple of times
>>
>>74691949
They don't.
>>74692024
Implementation of racial hygiene and eugenics policies straight after might help a bit. Along with mass execution of corruptioners and traitors.
>>
>>74692432
I was suggesting to make them love mother russia.

With a bit of "effort"
>>
>>74692539
Didn't work historically. Even if it did. Would you like it? Would you fancy 30% Chinese, 10% Indian, 5% Samoan, 5% Abo Australia, where all above mentioned groups love the country and wave the Flag? I'm sure you won't.
>>
File: 1446395214357.jpg (29 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1446395214357.jpg
29 KB, 346x346
>>74692875
>Didn't work historically. Even if it did. Would you like it? Would you fancy 30% Chinese, 10% Indian, 5% Samoan, 5% Abo Australia, where all above mentioned groups love the country and wave the Flag? I'm sure you won't.
It's better than one where they all hate the flag.

t. part abo

Fuck sake, it's people like me that have realised we're in a system that has no brakes - needs to keep running or we ALL suffer.
Abos are waking up. This is OUR country. So WE'LL fix it too.

Don't drag me in with the others that sabotage the country. We'd rather white Australia than Chinese Australia. They even gave us room to still be nomadic. Other invaders kill the lot of them.

We never sailed the seas, some of us want to now. That's why we like the current Australia. No one respects our liberty like that.

Islamic/Chinese Australia does not let us sail, it chains us and destroys us.
>>
>>74693714
Full blooded abos can't do shit, you should probably know it. They are mistake of evolution and admitting it is unavoidable. Since genetics and race is determinational for one's country success, do you really think that 70% non-Anglo Audtralia would be the same as the place boat Viet people in the 70s wished to settle in? Don't be naive. Race is everything, else is a farce.
>>
>>74695346
>Full blooded abos can't do shit, you should probably know it.
Not from the change I've seen in 10 years.

Space and the future has exited their minds - we have the dreamtime remember. That's motivated alot of full bloods, they're getting a little better. Will take time - but there is progress.

>They are mistake of evolution and admitting it is unavoidable
If you let yourself be a mistake. Fuck sake, if that's the case - white people are a mistake white now given their decline.

People don't fit in that spectrum that easily. We decide if we're in that spectrum.

I let my actions dictate.

>Since genetics and race is determinational for one's country success, do you really think that 70% non-Anglo Audtralia would be the same as the place boat Viet people in the 70s wished to settle in? Don't be naive. Race is everything, else is a farce.
I think you're being naive mate. Pessimism kept us down in the past. Seeing white people interested in our culture gave us the kick we needed. We felt secure, and part of the nation like it was representing us instead of europe.

We work fucking hard. I don't know why, but we do when we absolutely want to. It compensates for the brain capacity.

Cultures die by not adapting - we're trying while others reject.
Be happy that one black race actually tries where most do not.

Black Americans burn their flags, we add our culture to it. Good work is beginning to happen.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.