[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we going to see nukes in action in the next few years? Make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
Are we going to see nukes in action in the next few years? Make your predictions here: when, where, under what circumstances.
>>
>>74682943
After the ones that were dropped on Japan, the closest we ever came to the use of nuclear weapons was during the cuban missile crisis. We'd need at least a crisis of that or higher magnitude. Don't see it happening any time soon.
>>
>>74682943
Probably between India/Pakistan or some kind of nuclear terrorism
Maybe if Trump is elected we drop one on ISIS, that would be fucking metal
>>
>>74682943
no. it's more profitable to enslave all than to kill all.
>>
>>74683307
>Maybe if Trump is elected we drop one on ISIS, that would be fucking metal
I think so too: this is the most likely scenario.
>>
The beautiful thing about nukes is that they scare people shitless to such an extent that they never really need to be used, and they do all their important work by deterring people

Literally prevented WW3 and tens, possibly hundreds of millions of deaths

I am very pro nuclear weapons and I think everyone should be to be honest
>>
>>74683405
>most likely
Well of course you think that you're a pussy Canadian but it's probably the least likely out of all 3
>>
>>74682943
Step 1: Economic Collapse due to stupid corrupt Jew bankers encouraging the government to start subsidizing stupid things. (Don't pretend like this isn't gonna happen sometime in the next few years)
Step 2: Violence, especially but not necessarily between different races.
Step 3: U.S. tries to focus on maintaining stability of ourselves, hang the rest to the world out to dry.
Step 4: Middle East sees their chance and they all attack Israel at once.
Step 5: Conventional warfare between Israel and the rest of the Middle East.
Step 6: Israel is vastly outnumbered and losing, they nuke the Middle East, Pakistan then nukes Israel, India nukes Pakistan, etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>74683513
>you're a pussy Canadian
says the citizen of the most keked nation on Earth.
>>
>>74683828
America is not that cucked. I'll laugh when one day we save your ass
>>
File: photo.png (154 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
154 KB, 337x337
>>74684073
>America is not that cucked.
>>
>>74683828
>most cucked
Outside of New York and California America is pretty based, sorry you got stuck with le weedster
>>
>>74684326
I'll give you that but king nigger is not an American
>>
>>74684341
So New York and California isn't America but Bumfuckville, Wyoming is the real(tm) America(R)?
>>
>>74684698
Well, Wyoming is certainly more of a representation of what I assume you mean by "real America" than New York and California.

Really though, generalizing all the states as the same exact country is ridiculous. The deep south and the northeast are pretty much like two different countries. Vastly different culture, laws, values, living experience, etc.
>>
>>74682943
>2023
>Turkey
>In response to being a terrorist hub
>>
>>74685081
funny thing is europe is more of a terrorist hub than turkey
>>
File: 1463377941761.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1463377941761.gif
372 KB, 499x281
>>74685081
>>74685889
>BTFO by a roach
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.