[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bioshock Infinite Red-Pilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: bioshock-infinite-columbia.jpg (372 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
bioshock-infinite-columbia.jpg
372 KB, 1600x900
The city of Columbia is an ultra-nationalist paradise that treats minorities as lower-class citizens while promoting strong WASP values. There is zero crime and people are respectable to each other, Father Comstock is war hero and the history of America is treated respectfully with the founding fathers loved.

Then they allow an illegal immigrant (Booker DeWitt) into the city and he riles up the niggers, the niggers are led by Daisy Fitzroy, a female version of Malcolm X. They demand equal treatment and when they finally gain the upper-hand they prove Comstock right when they destroy the city and slaughter the innocent.

So /pol/, is Bioshock Infinite red-pilled or accidentally anti-liberal?
>>
>2K Games
barely playable at best
>>
>>74678743
The whole game is a disgrace. Evil wins. Period. And you dont get any closure. If I wanted realism I would watch the news about germany. I want a good ending. Also the armor and gun system suck ass.
>>
File: public stoning.jpg (377 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
public stoning.jpg
377 KB, 1366x768
>>
It's Jewish as fuck

>perfect Anglo American whitopia
>you singlehandedly tear the society
>massacre police officers who were doing their job
>unleash military armed dindus on to the populace, so progressive!

All because of "muh debt for selling my baby to my dimensional other half. The creator of the game is a Jewish as well.
>>
File: make_america_white_again.jpg (832 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
make_america_white_again.jpg
832 KB, 1920x1080
>>74678743
I think you're trying to hard to see "redpilled" in a bluepilled game. Be happy someone bothered to make a game about a time period that wasn't "equal" and "so progressive".
>>
Sounds a bit like the Elysium situation.
>>
>>74678804

Ayy scum detected
>>
>>74680128
It's the new Jewish brainwashing scenario.
>Be immigrant to utopia.
>Destroy utopia because they don't like immigrants.
>Now that utopia is destroyed everyone is happy and free.
>>
>>74679505
Yeah, you release the dindus, but then they prove themselves to be worse in the end so you kill them and their leader.
>>
File: Battleshipbay1.jpg (257 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
Battleshipbay1.jpg
257 KB, 1280x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYpAOY-Cy8s
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.