[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 167840144.jpg (197 KB, 830x623) Image search: [Google]
167840144.jpg
197 KB, 830x623
Our liberals always portray west like it's the ideal society without dumb people, corruption, degeneracy, with working democracy and generally rich people. Is this true?
They say that we should emrace this lgbt rights thing to become like you.
>>
>>74670965
lol look at america and europe. Don't go down this path russia I want to move there sometime
>>
>>74670965
Please, throw rotten eggs at them when you get the chance. If you check the news, West EU is fucked and nothing good came out of it.

Believe me, you should do it when you have the chance. Humiliate those cucks in your country. Since US makes you look like the "Bad person", no one will think of you otherwise if you curb stomp a few cuck fag lovers.

Protect your country from Autism. Good luck.
>>
>>74670965
It was going good and got derailed. Take our founding philosophy but not our current state
>>
>>74670965
please reoccupy the eastern bloc countries, atleast save some of europe from the degenerates.
>>
>>74670965
>only women in this picture
Russia get your women in check before you become western europe
>>
ITT /pol/-cucks ready to be USSR bitch.

I hate faggots, ameritards and russiaboos equally.
>>
>>74670965
The most important difference between Russia and "the West" (if it exists in any way) would be that in the West there's no moral dualism. State authority and an ordinary citizen are constrained by the same kind of morality. In Russia it is different

Unfortunately liberalism in the West created what Tocqueville predicted, namely a soft despotism, because people there are indifferent to anything, which makes it actually similar to Russia, where an ordinary citizen is indifferent to the state and demands nothing from it

Instead of following the West Moscow should have accepted the proposal to become polonized. It's very sad that this proposal was rejected
>>
>>74671912
So much our argument is that polonization would save Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and eventually the whole world?
>>
>>74672302
So your* argument
>>
>>74671775
mad because poor or did the radiation get to you?
>>
>>74670965
Your liberals are the only people more stupid than your pootinists.
>>
>>74672302
>polonization would save Russia, Ukraine, Belarus
yes, because a better form of civilization would be spread
>>
>>74672544
Our liberals are hidden putinists, cause by throwing poops at Russia they make Putin more popular.
>>
>>74672544
Our liberals are just the same faggots but with no rule. They were in power in the 90s but got fucked by Putin and his friends and then they suddenly became liberal opposition. Russia now has political crisis - same people in power and same in opposition for like 20 years and it is becoming only worse with increasing internet censorship
>>
>>74671321
Good advice man, that's exactly what should be done, liberals in my hometown are fucking easy to spot so it is actually possible to pick a specific day, get some eggs or paint or some other shit and go hunting.

>>74670965
As a Russian who has lived in many different countries before and currently lives in the UAE, I can tell you that the west has it's own problems.

For some reason Russians in Russia think that America or Europe is some kind of utopia. When you come back to Russia and tell people about the countries you've been to, everyone is like "Oh wow, that's fucking cool!" when for all they know you might have lived in a shithole.

So personally I think Russian liberals are just confused, they think that if they become cucks for America and Europe then our country will magically be great like America or Europe, two places they've never been to and know nothing about apart from what they see in hollywood movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 450x300
>>74670965
>ideal society
Nope

>without dumb people
Oh, we have plenty of those. Just take a look at the warning labels we have (pic related)

>without corruption
It may not be as open as in your country, but we have plenty of corruption. The Obamacare law was literally written by insurance companies to make themselves richer

>without degeneracy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>with working democracy
To some extent, but there are always doubts among parts of the electorate

>and generally rich people
It's not that we're wealthy, it's just really easy for us to live beyond our means. Easier than it is in other countries.
>>
File: SDF_Paris.jpg (42 KB, 660x281) Image search: [Google]
SDF_Paris.jpg
42 KB, 660x281
>>74670965
>with working democracy and generally rich people. Is this true?
totally and completely true
>>
>>74673569
>polonization
>Ukraine
Already happened in Chernobyl.
>>
>>74671321
>west-eu is fucked
last time I checked nothing is happening here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.