[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 348957345.jpg (59 KB, 615x564) Image search: [Google]
348957345.jpg
59 KB, 615x564
>>
old Rick knows us too well
>>
>>74659312
Why re-make this thread for the hundreth time?
Yes Rick, we know.
What discussion do you hope to promote with a new thread? Why haven't you used the exit-bag method of painless suicide yet, you fucking shitposting swedish faggot?
>>
File: tweety.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tweety.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>74659312
First he came for the puddytats, then he came for the Trump supporters
>>
This perhaps the most (or only time) /pol/ has ever been BTFO at embarrassing levels. I'm glad it was this guy not someone not white and male though.
>>
>>74659925
>
>>
File: 4gwegeggwe.png (129 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
4gwegeggwe.png
129 KB, 500x602
the fool he forgot autistic
>>
>>74659312
>attacks the supporters
>cries when muh conservative revolution fails
>>
>>74659312
a literal babyface. can't you just imagine him sucking on a pacifier? it's so easy
>>
>>74659312
Is that an insult?
>>
>>74659312
That title

I predict that by August these article by the desperate left will become crazier, more salacious and hysterical
>>
>>74659312
And you're a big, smelly poo head
>>
>>74659312

This is why I'm not that worried that Trump will win.

His younger supporters will have to leave their mom's basement first to vote, and that won't happen
>>
>>74659312
Post screenshots where /pol/ sent snuff pepe to his wife.
>>
>>74659312
the right-wing will only be great again once we have genocided the weebs
>>
>>74659312
>Gawker

Didn't they went full bankrupt when Hogan smashed them in court?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.