[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamn Americans I swear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I live next to a house where these Americans live, and let me just tell you that these people are some of the loudest and most annoying people I have ever fucking seen. Their fat kids are always making so much noise, shouting, screaming and running like they're on coke 24/7. Their mum is too a typical fat american slob and I don't even remember what their dad looks like since he seems to never be at home.
Thank God I'll be moving away from these animals soon, I can't stand them anymore.
>>
>Americans
>In whatever shit country you're in

Kek, we have better taste than that
>>
>>74651624
>there are Americans living in Serbia

ebin troll, now go dig up some more mass graves to look for jewelry
>>
WE WILL WE WILL RAKIJA!
>>
>>74651729
I've got multiple american friends here
>>
>>74651624
why would we be in serbia. we know what we have done in your country and what is about to happen

maybe you faggots live with your eyes closed but you have to at least sense the proxy war approaching again
>>
>>74651729
I wish you had, so you could go the fuck away.
>>
>>74651624
No one likes those kinds of families, regardless of where you're from.
>>
>>74652036
>why would we be in serbia.
That's what I'm wondering too
>>
>>74651624
They ARE on Coke. Coke-a-Cola.
>>
File: Last.png (55 KB, 2076x1095) Image search: [Google]
Last.png
55 KB, 2076x1095
Americans are garbage
I'm glad they will go through communist revolution soon
>>
>>74651624
Go knock on their door and introduce yourself. Then politely ask them to keep it down, it's as simple as that
>>
>>74652335
I don't really think that'll do anything since they have been like this everyday for years. I've always done my best trying not to run into them, God forbid.
>>
>>74653438
Yeah, usually in America if someone is really being hard to live near, we would try talking with them. You've obviously just hoped it would quit and it hasn't so just suck it up and go politely ask if they could keep it down. This is how we normally deal with the each other here.
>>
>>74651624
You're describing niggers, not Americans in general.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.