[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Celebrate perpetrators of terrorism >Ban and shame the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>Celebrate perpetrators of terrorism
>Ban and shame the victims

This is the world we live in
Is there any hope left for Europe?
>>
Anyone who thinks this is OK should not be allowed to breathe.
>>
>>74649282
but the terrorists are the real victims
>>
>eagles of death metal
>scandi flag

meme
>>
>>74649282
because France is retarded country.

Soon Poland will be come powerhorse of Europe because Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Norway will become SO cucked that they will kill themself.

Kneel before your new overlord Europe.
>>
France couldn't stand to see Germany and Sweden win the Cuckovision contest.
>>
>>74649282
So don't go to the music festival. If they want to celebrate Jihad then they can do it with empty wallets and empty audiences.
>>
They will learn their lesson (or not) when kebabs go wild during the Euro Soccer Cup.
>>
>>74650214
But....doesnt the state use men with guns and combat training to ensure safety?

So if the German men have become incapable of defending themselves and others, how can they be expected to defend their country?
>>
>>74649282
It's funny because back then french people were sucking their dicks to make them feel better.

>"Oh no, that's horrible you nearly got killed !"
>"We'll be there at your show when you come back !"
>"Take care and get better !"
>"We won't surrender to fear !"

A real hugzone, all liberals were friendly and compassionate.

That is, until members of the band started voicing their opinions. And liberals weren't okay this this. So now they're getting sacked from every place they wanted to visit.

>"What do you mean, people should be able to bear firearms ? You nazi ! I don't care you survived the deadliest terrorist attack in France's history ; you wouldn't want to OFFEND someone, would you ? :^)"

pic related, just another random headline in a heavily read leftist paper.
>"Pro-gun and pro-life activist, Trump supporter : Jesse Hughes, not such a cool rocker"
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>74650214
fucking statists

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74649282
That dude is a hypocrite. He preaches about values but makes degenerate music and engages in premarital sex. He should have bee killed.

His music sucks too though.
>>
>>74649282
you can still rape Rock en Seine's score on facebook...

/pages/Rock-en-Seine/105762286123556

a thumb down is just another way of giving the finger.
>>
>>74649612
Ahh did a private org make a decision tht you don't like? Poor baby.
>>74649623
Make car and sushi now, desu.
>>74649683
>Polasnd
>powerhouse
Look, Germany is retarded, and the french are frogs and we all know why. But they are sadly the smartest Eurocucks. LOLOLOLOO
>>74649767
Didn't stronk Ukraine Muslimah win?
>>
the left literally made him change his story on what he saw the night of the fucking attacks
his initial comments: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jesse-hughes-bataclan-security-had-a-reason-not-to-show-up-20160310

him "apologizing" for offending Muslims: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3488782/Eagles-Death-Metal-s-Jesse-Hughes-apologizes-saying-Bataclan-security-Paris-attacks-unfounded-baseless-accusations.html

Him saying he was never sorry, he was pressured into apologizing and he stands by his original story: http://www.therebel.media/eagles_of_death_metal_s_jesse_hughes_remembers_the_bataclan_massacre

It's really fucking unbelievable. He should be free to call Muslims sand nigger terrorist bloodthirsty pedophiles and even liberals should just say "well you know he WAS attacked after all"- but no, apparently even he must be subjected to political correctness.
>>
>>74649282
You can't save leftists from their delusion, let them die, it's over for them they are already lost.
>>
>>74650465
> France
> Surrendering
I can see a pattern...
>>
>>74649282
Great example of Islamization of our societies, people are afraid to say what they think, we are paving the way for totalitarianism if we start to censor our thoughts and act that the truth is a lie and a lie the truth.
>>
>>74650465
I bet they secretly wanted the muslims to kill even more and especially that guy. The truth is racist.
>>
>>74651627
You need to understand that peoples are also waking up more than ever.
So we see 2 things :
leftists more and more radicals
conservatives more and more liberated
>>
File: bait_resistance.gif (327 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
bait_resistance.gif
327 KB, 1000x773
>>74650913
>>
>>74651793
We are polarizing pretty fast, if we can't resolve it this generation it will take a civil war.
>>
>>74651977
A civil war will be too horrible, the best thing to do is to leave the eu and remove the traitors and avoid losing millions lives of whites europeans again.
Cuz if there is a civil war it won't be native vs shitskins, you will see great world powers come to the country and support differents side just like in syria.
>>
>>74649282
whats a real tragedy is that such a meh-tier band is getting this much exposure over this
>>
File: judy well then.gif (289 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
judy well then.gif
289 KB, 177x177
>>74651793
>leftists more and more radicals
>conservatives more and more liberated

the irony of this all.
>>
>>74651970
Is that a digimon?
>>
>>74652901
no its Goku from Yugioh
>>
>>74650913
I know this is bait, but still, these are the opinions of that of the cuck. Except maybe the Poland one, even though I want it to become a powerhouse. It will improve though. Maybe you can improve once you eat the breakfast your wife cooks this morning after she's done giving Tyrone some morning sex.
>>
>>74649663
Norway is known for their superior black metal though.
>>
>>74649683
I hope you guys take over Germany desu.
>>
>>74649282
France had Le Pen but they didn't elect her.
There is hope for Europe on the right side.
If Geertje won't be in charge and remove kebab I think I'll move though.
>>
>>74650465
What the fuck they were victims of savages ,of course they would be afterwards, any person with a brain would be. Fucking leftwing hippies
>>
>>74650913
>IM NOT ALLOWED MY OPINIONS OF THE CHOICE OF A COMPANY BECAUSE MUH FREE MARKET
stfu retard you are making capitalists look bad.
>>
Wouldn't it be funny if muds attacked Rock en Seine after this?
I'd be loving every laugh
>>
>>74649683

You are also going to get flooded with white western european refugees.
If you only take the ones with stem degrees and/or lots of money you could literally become one of the greatest nations on earth.
>>
>>74650465
Liberals are basically Jews without any redeeming qualities... like understanding how taxes work or being able to run a business. Even niggers are better than a liberal, because at least a nigger can still provide us with some amusement when you give them a ball. Liberals can't even do that.

They never were compassionate for anyone. It's all virtue-signaling. They simply want a reason to feel superior to others who aren't signaling as loudly as they were.
>>
>2nd concert when the bataclan reopens
>Youssou N'Dour
Fucking kek
You guys really hate white people huh
>>
we must create a narrative that leads to the organizer making financial loses over this:

use sock puppet accounts saying that you will cancel your ticket purchase because they axed the band and that the festival organizer is a terrorist sympathizer.
Repost other socket puppets using the same tactic, if a critical mass is hit it will work out without further faking.
>>
>>74649282
OP France is this cuck since decades. Their movies, their tv shows, the music... All is multiculturalism propaganda. Im not surprised at all.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.