[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in history class >talking about european birth rates >classmate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260 KB, 563x542
>in history class
>talking about european birth rates
>classmate asks why some of them have figures like 1.83 births per women or similar
>raise hand
>"its because some of them had black kids"
>class laughs
>teacher obviously mad and sends me to the principal
>drive home and smoke weed instead
>mfw

times you btfo libtards?
>>
>>74645861
When I got these dubs
>>
>>74645861
Nice, now, try in english
>>
>>74645971
>>74645971
shut up mexico

>>74645861
>tfw discussing in journalism class
>news about how women are being drafted
>pipe up and ask "did the army run out of chefs or something"
>smirk as entire sjw class lights on fire
>>
What?
>>
>>74646103
>AMERICAN EDUCATION
>>
>>74645861
>>teacher obviously mad and sends me to the principal
>teacher
>principle
MODS MODS MODS
WE HAVE AN UNDERAGE HERE

You would have been spared if you used the appropriate words, professor and dean.
>>
>>74646125
Europe has countries where the birth rate has 1.83 kids per woman. Kid in class confused as to how someone could be .83 of a person. OP points out that its because they are black.

Britcucks confirmed having no reading ability.
>>
>>74646196
principal*
Fuck you autocorrect.
>>
>>74646196
no where in that sentence did he say he is still in highschool. you are retarded.
>>
>>74646228
I knew he was saying that blacks are less than other people. It's just not funny.
The kid who was confused about the 1.83 birth rate is an idiot
>>
>>74646265
Oh fugg you have a point. I'm just on edge right now from the influx of summer occurring now.
>>
>>74645861
Florida?
>>
>>74646478
>It's just not funny.

Except it is, it was a very witty retort.
>>
>>74646478
>bongistan know in what humor is
>>
>>74646478
>t. tyrone
>>
>>74647402
should of just said mah 6 gorillian and accuse teacher of being literally hitler and reporting her to the head of the school for being anti semetic
>>
File: 1445474951144-0.gif (66 KB, 79x156) Image search: [Google]
1445474951144-0.gif
66 KB, 79x156
>in history class
>talking about treaty and division of land after WW2
>We split into groups for learning acticity
>classmates don't give a shit about the stupid re-enactment we're doing
>get picked as Nazi Germany
>Everyone supposed to negotiate a good treaty for themselves
>I get all of the original borders back, The US builds a wall and the USSR gets Eastern Poland and Germany is Still under Military emergency rule by the Nazi Party, who will agree to have elections every 4 years
>class laughs after I explain the agreement and show them my GrosseReich Map and then have the USA kid give me a high five
>teacher obviously mad and tells me that's not how it works
>fuck off to get a drink of water
>drive home and do speed instead while I take the rest of the day off
>mfw
>>
>>74647402
>tfw teachers judge on merit rather than personal views
I love that. Good on her.
>>
>>74649167
I'm glad I did because the rest of class was MUH HOLOCAUST
>>
>>74645861
You sound like an edgy youngster, keep it up.
>>
I did a presentation on why global warming doesn't exist before I even knew of conspiracy theories or had internet in my home.
In English class they always forced us to talk about global warming, which in hindsight is very weird. I'd always find flaws in the information they gave us.
When I did the presentation the reactions were fairly good and I got a poor grade even though the teacher is supposed to judge your English, writing and speaking, and not the content of your presentation.
>>
File: 3c8.jpg (295 KB, 1308x1636) Image search: [Google]
3c8.jpg
295 KB, 1308x1636
>>74645861
>In history class
>Muslim kid next to me says something in desert
>Shoot him in the face
>Teacher is visibly mad and sends me to the principal
>Drive home and inject weed instead
>mfw
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.