[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top image came up on my facebook news feed. Added the lower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hi.jpg (256 KB, 640x1139) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
256 KB, 640x1139
Top image came up on my facebook news feed.

Added the lower half. Can't be arsed cleaning it up. Thoughts?
>>
What's the problem with men using women bathroom ? They don't have urinals.
>>
>>74645433
I think i agree,

But there is the whole 'man == pedophile' argument that seems to come up more and more.
>>
>>74645324
Serious question. Why does it seem like FtMs usually wind up looking exactly like biological men, but passable MtFs are pretty rare? There has to be a reason for it.
>>
>>74645711
probably because FTMs are just trying to break their mold and work harder than they're expected to, wheras: MTFs are a bunch of lazy cunts looking for a free ride as a female. They fail, so they try for a free ride and wind up being a hole for rent.
>>
File: puking.jpg (5 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
puking.jpg
5 KB, 240x180
>>74645324
idk anymore
kill them all theyre fucked in the head and like <1% of the population
>>
>>74645324
Yeah, newsflash, only the top right is actually a woman, and looks like that because of an incredibly rare defect. The others are guys.
>>
>>74645711
it's easier to ad new parts than take existing ones away
>>
in germany, america is famous for "stupid" laws, like it is not allowed to wear high heels in California.
afaik this is not prosecuted generally, but if a woman would want to sue the state (prbly broke her ankle because she has tripped on public property with her heels which was slippery) state can deny that , it was against the law anyways.why not handle this whole tranny bullshit the same?
>>
>>74646978
What is a high heel for them? I am moving to LA for college in August and I am used to at least 7 cm heels.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>74645324
They should all be locked in houses for the incurably insane where the will never defile publick discourse again.
>>
put a penis on one toilet and a vagina on the other

problem solved
>>
>>74645711
Bones vs. Muscle mass
>>
Ftm are all a bunch of tryhards. I guarantee they can't go a sentence without saying"dude" or "bro"
>>
>>74649327
work camps

Where they would have to set themselves free.
>>
>>74646838
top right's a woman too
>>
>>74650543
*left
>>
>>74645926
True.

I know a MtF tranny and the guy is the most disgusting thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

Looks basically like a drag queen. The best part? He has a boyfriend.

Some omega make fucker that can't get a real girlfriend and decided that this abortion would be enough for him. It's hilarious whenever I see them together in our town, it's like a fucking comedy show.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.