[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP ADMITS TO LYING ABOUT VETS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (52 KB, 328x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 328x254
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/20/politics/trump-veterans-6-million-not-raised/index.html

Gee, I wonder why he won't release those tax documents. I think we all know the reason now.

Say it with me 4chan, President Hillary Clinton
>>
>CNN: We don't know how much money was raised because we long ago lost the art of investigative journalism. Thus, Trump lied.
>>
>>74644576
TRUMP LIED AND DIDN'T RAISE $6MILLIOM

>Trump raised five million and personally gave a MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FROM HIS OWN WALLET to veterans.

They try to hurt him but only make him look better.
>>
>>74644576
>TRUMP RASIED 5MILL
>NOT 6MILL
OMFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGG
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>74644576
KYS OP
>>
Oy gevalt, not another 6 gorillion
>>
>>74644576
And no one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>74644859
Still he lied. If he's willing to lie about this then he's definitely lying about his taxes.

Simply undebatable.
>>
>>74645039
That doesn't make any sense at all.
>definitely
Can you prove it? Of course not. You're just a butthurt libtard trying desperately to make your "muh feels" pseudo-science sound legitimate. Lmao
>>
>>74644576
PRESIDENT CLINTON 2!
HELL YESSS!
#NEVERTRUMP
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463433080748.jpg (85 KB, 686x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463433080748.jpg
85 KB, 686x960
>>74644576

She can't even win the state she resides in...
>>
>>74644576
Continue to make fumbling attempts to hurt Trump. End up ruining what's left of your credibility instead.
>>
>>74644576
Didnt he say it on the Vet livestream?
that they got 5 million and he put in 1 million, or am i just remembering wrong
>>
Gee, I wonder why he won't release those Goldman Sachs speeches. I think we all know the reason now.

Say it with me 4chan, President [spoiler]Jill Stein[/spoiler].
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310 KB, 499x583
>>74644576
6 million not raised?!?!?
>>
>>74644576
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/exposed-guess-gave-bill-hillary-clinton-100-million/
>>
>>74645504
Those who think globalist whore Hilary Clinton is a viable option need their head examined.
>>
>>74644859
THE MADMAN
RAISED 5 MILLION FOR VETS
ADDED ANOTHER MILLION TO MAKE IT 6
JEW MEDIA COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW 6 MILLION DIDNT REALLY HAPPEN

THEFUCKINGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
HEFUCKINGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
EFUCKINGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
FUCKINGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
UCKINGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
CKINGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
KINGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
INGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
NGMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
GMADMANTROLLSAGAIN
MADMANTROLLSAGAIN
ADMANTROLLSAGAIN
DMANTROLLSAGAIN
MANTROLLSAGAIN
ANTROLLSAGAIN
NTROLLSAGAIN
TROLLSAGAIN
ROLLSAGAIN
OLLSAGAIN
LLSAGAIN
LSAGAIN
SAGAIN
AGAIN
GAIN
AIN
IN
N
>>
>>74646131
ACTUALLY

He got caught lying and threw his own million in to cover his ass even though it's still considered lying either way
>>
>at the time of the rally, Trump believed he had raised $6 million but more money had been pledged than was actually donated.

OMG GUYS HE TOTALLY LIED
STUMPED AS FUCK #HILLARYGUACMISSILECRUIZER
>>
File: Sucks.jpg (120 KB, 931x499) Image search: [Google]
Sucks.jpg
120 KB, 931x499
>>
This will be the end of Trump's campaign for sure! Just you wait and see!
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>74647867

>trump makes a mistake with amount generated
>instead of back peddling and saying sorry like other politicians / celebrities would
>he puts up the money his CHARITY event fell short on due to his mis-announcement.
>he actually paid for his own mistake with his own cash

According to people that makes him a bad guy.

I'm looking in my folder but can't find an image that properly represents the level of WEW LAD I'm experiencing.

So here's Bobby on a bike.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.