[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this hilarious or just mean spirited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY

Is Milo a bully? As much as I find the music hilarious is this in bad taste. Especially the Tweet where Milo sent Ben a picture of a black baby after the birth of his son.

For added context (LOL), Ben said he was bullied mercilessly in high school.

https://soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow/ep119#t=6:00

On one hand Milo and Ben's beef is hilarious, but i'm also starting to think that this beef is manufactured between the two of them - in a similar way there was an east-coast/west-coast rap beef in the 90s that boosted the popularity of rappers.

Guys, there's no other way to p-put this. I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>>74642736
the mean spirit makes it humorous
>>
>Is Milo a bully?
He grew up in Britain. Banter is normal communication for him.
>>
Ben is just afraid of what his and his peoples place would be if the right-wing meme squads of twitter got into power.
>>
Milo is also the definition of a useful idiot.
>>
>>74642736
milos a fag and benjis a kike
neither are good
>>
>>74642736
>but i'm also starting to think that this beef is manufactured between the two of them -

Of course it is. Milo has always tried to act like he's the leader of any alt-right movement.

First it was gamergate and now it's Trump.
He's just a shill trying to make money.

As a capitalist, I don't blame him but none of what he does is anything other than self interest.
>>
yes milo is a bully but ben actually enjoys being bullied since it gives his life meaning as a cuck
>>
who gives a fuck about any of these degenerates?
>>
>little benji can't handle the bants
>>
>>74642736
I think he realised Ben fucked up and trys to pull it into a comfy funny beef to give him an opportunity for redemption to not throw their smartest person under the bus
>>
File: kike.png (385 KB, 618x389) Image search: [Google]
kike.png
385 KB, 618x389
>>74643767
>>74643730
They are both kikes idiots. One is openly kike the other a subversive kike
>>
>>74643642
his people's place is the ovens
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (501 KB, 1552x3197) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
501 KB, 1552x3197
>>74642736
Daily reminder, the kike faggot is using the alt-right & Trump to make money.

The future aids victim actually PROMOTES race mixing with niggers to white women. He literally tries to sell it to them. He sold "BBC Cuck" T shirts, marketed to white women,

If you support you are supporting someone actively working against white nationalism & intentionally promoting degeneracy.

You are supporting a Zionist, faggot shill who is only interested in Muslim immigration because they want to throw him off a roof & not stick their cock in him.

If Europe was being flooded solely with non-Muslim niggers, he'd be the EU fan club chairman, he'd be actively working against us in every way.

HE IS THE ENEMY.
>>
>>74644450
This 100%.

Milo is a parasite that has latched onto the movement.
>>
>>74642736
Fuck off with this shit. No one gives a fuck about the kikebart shills soap opera.
>>
>>74642736
>ones a fag
>the others a cuck
>these are /pols/ idols
lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.