[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we discuss about our shitty childhoods that made us aggressive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
ITT we discuss about our shitty childhoods that made us aggressive

Op was born to a middle class white family only to be living with a single mom and her children from previous relationship she had a few years after. I fucking hate my bloodline even though I am 99% certain that the hospital switched babies by accident. I can not be related to those apes.
>>
ITT.
We have middle class whites batching about how bad there life was,
Op is a fagg
>>
>>74638961
My finnish father made my mother wanting kill herself.
Thanks shitlord, now I am a half mongol with a suicidal mother.
Finnish genes a shit
>>
>throwing hammers in the house

>accidentally knifed my brother fighting over a hamburger patti

>accidentally axed my sister in the head when chopping wood
>>
>>74638961
My uncle next door used to make me and his kids pick up dogturds with our bare hands and thrash us with a hose if we didn't.
>>
born into a military family

lived in base a lot

parents both discharged and didnæt pursue anything afterwards, just alcohol and free money

lived in miami for 15 years

only white kid in an area where whites were a minority

bullied, got my ass beat, no friends

now im nothing but a copy of my parents

still privileged tho right
>>
>>74638961
wooooo everyone who had a good upbringing with loving parents give me a (you)
>>
File: 1461001920516.png (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1461001920516.png
48 KB, 500x362
>Shitty low middle class family with shitty house in shitty countryside tree swamp, next big city is 150km away. Everyone else has more than me in this fucking free shit country.
>>
File: sad.jpg (79 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
79 KB, 462x462
>>74638961
>father didn't pay attention to me while growing up
>mom projected her fears onto me
>was sexually abused by 2 kids in first of school at the age of 6 (yes I'm a dude)
>bullied throughout school years
>have social anxiety sine ever
>been depressed all my life

My life's been shit since the begginning but I'm not an aggressive person or cry about it, some of you guys had it better and yet you act like you're owed something like living a royal life.
Your life might have been shit but you're not a special snowflake there's worse cases.
>>
>be military brat
>be a fat sissy nerd
>family moves around all the time
>be the new guy every damn year
>get picked on and bullied like the omega bitch i am
>mfw after a particularly bad beating, my father beats the crap out of me and tells me next time i don't stand up and beat the crap out of the other guy he's going to beat me ever harder
>next time i send bully to hospital
>police shows up
>get suspended for a month
>i become that crazy kid who everybody leaves alone because he goes berserker all the time
>father approves

I wouldn't change a thing about my childhood, OP, it made me the man I am today
>>
my childhood was healthy, it's the rest of the shitty world that makes me angry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.