[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western redefinitions of masculinity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: styletattoos_hipsterforeva_01.jpg (283 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
styletattoos_hipsterforeva_01.jpg
283 KB, 1200x1200
I am originally from a south American nation. Our men don't
-sport earrings or any sort of piercing
-tattoos
-stupid hipster beards
-hipster glasses
-follow trends
-endorse feminism

I can say the same about Africans and muslims. They tend to be more normal, and are more masculine than the native German or European men I see.

Here in Berlin where I live it is hard to find a man that isn't doing any of the above. It seems like the tattoo fad is taking over the Western world. How do we solve this, /pol/
>>
File: 1460490677946.png (265 KB, 340x600) Image search: [Google]
1460490677946.png
265 KB, 340x600
Jews only care about wiping out the White race so they only focus on emasculating white men. Thus, the problem is the Juden and we must remove them.
>>
wow

other people make dumb life choices

this is so important
>>
File: 1.jpg (117 KB, 559x851) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
117 KB, 559x851
Try to post more alpha picture than this. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>74632706
Arche-Internetz.net hatte recht. Gott hasst Tatoos.
>>
Bin auch aus Berlin. Gibt genug normale hier. Diese stadt zieht aber das gesocks an Kinder vom dorf die jetzt erwachsen spielen in der Grossstadt als "unabhängige" Studenten
>>
>>74635919
That happens in every major city in Europe, even here.
>>
>>74632706
Masculinity is bad! Become a cuck, or you are sexist and racist!
>>
>>74632706
Well excuse me faggot, I had a beard and rimmed glasses before hipsters were a thing. I'm not going to change just because some faggots are doing the same now.
I have a total babyface, without beard and rimmed glasses I'd look 18 instead of 28.
>>
>>74632706
And yet you're still a worthless shitskin. Ouch.
>>
>>74632706
Oh look it's this thread again...

If men these days are so effeminate and weak then you must be the ultimate alpha male right?

Why aren't you out there scoring mad pussy instead of reading a korean flipbook?
>>
Tattoos aren't inherently feminine, so why are they not masculine?
>>
>>74635703
But that's Clint fucking Eastwood. He's alpha as fuck regardless of the camera or beard.
>>
>>74632706
Fuck off. Thats a start.
>>
>>74638494

Maybe because most women have been spoiled in a similiar fashion?
>>
>>74632706
difference between stupid hipster beard and a beard?
>>
>>74638411
>irony: the post
>>
>>74635919
einzige stadt in die ich niemals ziehen werde, ihr habt nur pleb jobs und keine industrie
>>
>>74638574
>typical american who can only see black or white
>>
>>74632706
>-sport earrings or any sort of piercing
Lower class
>-tattoos
Lower class. On face, hands or neck it's criminal-tier... Only acceptable if you're literally nobility or of Royal descent. Or an actual sailor.
>-stupid hipster beards
Beards are pretty masculine though m8..
>-hipster glasses
Not a sign of masculinity
>-follow trends
South Americans do this too. That's why you arr rook same.
>-endorse feminism
Mostly a German and Scandi thing.

>In Berlin
The hipster capital of the world.
>>
>>74640666
So you're gay then? Or MGTOW?

I don't get it.

If all men are effeminate wimps then you should be drowning in pussy.

Yet for some reason you're here, on a chinese cartoon based image board complaining about feminists and jews.
>>
>>74640752
A beard is not attached to a stupid hipster.
>>
>>74632706
>tattoos

nice try abdul
>>
>>74632706
It is so funny, but these guys, most of western men are seeking this true manliness in all the wrong places. They dream about it, they see it far away, on a pedestal lit bit godrays. They try to reach it, but they never look down and try to understand the stairs that need to be traversed to get there.

Its biology. Its testosterone. Its lifting weights, its also doing outside sports. Its eating healthy.

There exists an ideology, even in europe, a subtle one, that everyone has souls, that our minds are not affected by anything. That they always operate properly as they should be.

Well that is wrong. Testosterone levels have dropped in the generations significantly.

https://www.endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline

Because of that, or perhaps the other way around. People also grew more fat. The also grew more depressed. And it changed a whole lot of other behaviors. From being more averse to violence, to being more cucks.

I have reached this pedestal, I am nearly done, and I can clearly say that a focus to improve your testosterone is what makes you a man again.

If any of you who are reading this actually want to improve yourselves. Feel free to ask me how.
>>
Sorry for OT in your b8 thread, but what are masculine glasses? I have squared ones now buy they look kind of gay and round classic glasses became associated with hipsters and numales.
Any /pol/ approved frames?
>>
>>74632793
>Talks about emasculating white men
>Posts an anime girl
>>
>>74632706
Punch them in the face
>>
>>74640925
>>-endorse feminism
>Mostly a German and Scandi thing.
swedish not scandi.
We have been red pilled on this shit for I'd say 15+ years due to sweden. They get slammed and kicked out of work here for their sickness, hung out it media, just recently on such fucked up jew, formerly known from TV got hung to dry for weeks on stretch.

We see what's going on in Sweden, so do both Denmark and Finland. Some 14 year old girls think they are feminists, because they don't know what it is.
>It must still be purged
>>
>>74632706
>I can say the same about Africans and muslims
>africans
you mean these black idiots who put plates through their lips?
>>
>>74641379
Behind every Jew, there's a Swede.
>>
Nothing wrong with earrings on men. Just don't get gauges and don't pierce anything else.
>>
>>74641481
Yep. Licking his asshole.
>>
>>74641379

New-Wave feminism doesn't seem to work here either.. The first waves were popular, and I actually support many of their issues, like the right to work, equal treatment, anticonception, abortion etc.. But the more recent waves that are trying to get women to work more full time jobs, and get top-positions is unsuccessful. By all accounts because Dutch women prefer to work part-time, and due to that stay behind in career opportunities. Dutch families also tend to value at least 1 parent being home for the kids a few afternoons a week, and usually it's the women that goes to work less when children arrive.. Much to the dismay of hardcore feminists, who are a tiny marginal minority.
>>
>>74632706
Let's see how I stack up:
>no piercings
>no tattoos
>no hipster beard, only clean shaven
>thin framed, non-hipster glasses or contacts
>vehemently against most trends
>opposed to feminism

The only issue is that I'm a spic, out of shape (skinnyfat) and worst of all, a manlet. At least I'm able to do something about one of these factors, gotta get them gains, brah.
>>
File: tew3.jpg (696 KB, 1920x1115) Image search: [Google]
tew3.jpg
696 KB, 1920x1115
>>74641273
>Its biology. Its testosterone. Its lifting weights, its also doing outside sports. Its eating healthy.

This. Don't sit on your asses all day, we were not ment for this. Be active. More testo, more agro, more drive, more fucking, clearer and determined in the head, focused.

I wouldn't rec this because it can be dangerous when not performed correctly. But it's like a drug, but where the high is how can I say it "natural".. high on lyfe.. - the roid rage that can kick in, part if you get it in the blood

This one is really heavy, closing in on the end of this cure. Then antidote.

But now.. shitpost let food sink a bit, eat then sink for 20 min then workout then eat ...
>>
File: 1455142304339.gif (1 MB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1455142304339.gif
1 MB, 500x290
>>74641481
>Behind every Jew, there's a Swede.
>>
File: 729.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>>74641735
>injecting androgens into your bloodstream in an effort to become manlier
>>
>>74632706
>How do we solve this
Take away any and all women's rights and send them back to being a little better than property.
>>
>>74641735
This is the more natural and safe approach

How to block Xenoestrogens and rid estrogen dominance

Adopt a regiment of aromatase inhibitors

Note: Aromatase is the enzyme in your body that produces estrogen by taking estrogenuous compounds and turning it into estrogen:

Immediately ingest sources of indole 3 carbinol and DIM. You can obtain these from cruciferous vegetables or jewgle indole 3 carbinol for supplements that contain it. Too lazy?

http://www.lifeextension.com/vitamins-supplements/item01468/triple-action-cruciferous-vegetable-extract#panelSupplements

Read the ingredients list and plan on basing that around your next grocery shopping. Or just find that somewhere, buy it, or order it. There are other safe and natural forms of aromatase inhibition. Look them up at your own convenience.

Fun fact: Nicotine is a powerful aromatase inhibitor. It's also a stimulant. This is why the jews had the prototypical feminist adopt smoking and then soon after tried banning it. Smoking anything is bad but finding good safe nicotine sources is easy. Nasal snuff (no menthol), organic-nicotine vaping (without propolyne glycol and only organic vegetable glycerin added), and nicotine gum (depends on the brand) is safe.

Purge excess estrogens

Calcium D-glucarate. This one is harder to get in foods but you can jewgle that for food sources. If you don't mind pills and tablets, find it in supplement form.

Begin building testosterone

Zinc and vitamin d3 a re your friends. They're essential. Zinc is heavily present in meats. Vitamin d3 comes from sunlight. Draw your own conclusions from there. Because you have blocked aromatase, your body will not convert testosterone (at least not heavily) into estrogen like it normally would. You will begin replacing that much needed testosterone and shed curves, weight, and so on.
>>
>>74641894
You got these prehormones too if you are a pussy about it. You can order a lot of these online, depending on your flag. UK is lax I think? Seems like it.

I have to drive to europe and buy it if I want it, as I do with other shit that's not illegal but too fucking expensive here.

Many people roid, most people just don't say it as it's taboo. The ones you notice are the ones that abuse it, don't take anti dotes, not even breaks... these guys loose their balls

>Say what you want but it works like shit
Just working out is ofc best, but you won't get as big as me
>>
>>74642095
Get /fit/

You have now taken the right steps toward reclaiming your manhood. You will undergo sweeping changes, some immediate but others gradually. Like with most things, use it or lose it. If you have tried in the past to get /fit/ but had extraordinary difficulty it should now be easier with the help of this guide.

so, do these things and you should get better. The most important part is also estrogen suppression, since estrogen actually became higher with men of this generation. Only using testosterone is not going to be entirely healthy.
>>
>>74642095
>>74642308
oh, also TAURINE pills can boost test by 180% with 5000mg per day.
>>
>>74641273
How?
I'm skinnyfat and sedentary. Should I git gud at running before lifting? Or both or what?
>>
File: møllers_på_styrten.png (189 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
møllers_på_styrten.png
189 KB, 480x270
>>74642095
Tran, cod oil each day. Everyone should take this, like we do up here.
>two capsules if you are a pussy and don't do it like pic related
you will never get a cold
>>
>>74642478
Yea, first you cut, so get to that cardio, after you achieved your desired bodyfat, like 10%, you should start weight lifting to increase muscle mass, because muscle mass also boosts testosterone (while fat tissue increases estrogen). Though its a long and arduous path, when you reach your desired bodyfat percentage, your body will try to revert to your old weight for a year, perhaps even two. So during that time while you are building muscle, you should still be on the lookout for fat relapse.

Go to /fit/ if you want to know more. Also no sugars.
>>
>>74641533
>There's nothing wrong with earings on women. Just don't get gauges or pierce anything else.
Fixed. The a man shouldn't wear an earing unless he is also a pirate.
>>
>>74642370
But all those things in your first post looked like nutrients and shit, and taurine is more like a drug that you end up withdrawaling from and being worse off because of isn't it?
>>
>>74642782
>no sugars
I'm addicted man. I eat a little bit of candy a few times a week. Cold turkey or do I get to cheat after a while? (birthdays and shit)
>>
>>74642926
Wat? no its not, taurine is just another supplement, they sell it over the counter. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and no addictive properties at all. I barely even notice that I have consumed it.

Perhaps if you are a weakwilled faggot or something. But those people can get addicted to anything.
>>
>>74643099
I havent eaten sugars in over a year now, perhaps even more, 2 years. Just fucking quit them entirely dude. They are useless.
>>
>>74642095
looks like I'm gonna have to take up smoking
>>
>>74642860
Men wore earring long before women did.
>>
>>74632706
tatoos are degenerate,
Litteraly first sign that you see special snowflake is countless dumb tatoos all over the body.
>lel scull hardcoar
>muh 8-bit reference
>shitty music band
>abstract assflowers
>>
>>74643164
thanks brah. I was starting /fit/ 3 years ago but had to quit and never got back to it.
>>
once the system collaps, test-levels will raise agian. It is just temporary.
>>
>>74643164
btw are you nofap as well?
>>
>>74644383
Yep, actually just started 2 weeks ago with that. With this treatment as well. So my test levels have spiked through the roof. But I did no fap in the past as well, I never got to this kind of level before. Even my body odor changed so much, that I notice that I smell differently now.

Also, I am kinda lonely and without a gf, felt miserable for some time, but thanks to the sports, and the testosterone, I am now default happy. Its fucking awesome.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.