[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you say something we disagree with, we'll destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: lonk.png (471 KB, 480x864) Image search: [Google]
lonk.png
471 KB, 480x864
>if you say something we disagree with, we'll destroy your career, shut down all your internet accounts, ban you from universities, harass you in public, send you death threats, and do the same to anyone you ever associate with
>but, see, the 1st Amendment only protects you from GOVERNMENT censorship, so that makes what we're doing 100% morally acceptable and nobody should have a problem with it and you shouldn't call it censorship and you shouldn't complain

I'm getting really, really sick of this argument.
>>
File: 1462344207287.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1462344207287.png
171 KB, 374x347
whom are you quoting
>>
>>74631558
Are all burgers on here weebs? You aint cute you big faggot
>>
>>74631558
> whom
You mean who. Dumb nigger
>>
>>74631558
Are you serious?
>>
>>74631238
>harass you in public, send you death threats
I wish they would try.
>>
>>74631681
http://m.grammarbook.com/grammar-rules/who-vs-whom.aspx

there you go
>>
>>74631829
> their
Holy fuck nigga u dumb. Its you're
>>
I personally don't wish any harm against any liberal.
They piss me off, but if I were to get mad at them I'd look like the bad guy.
Clearly these people are unhappy and insecure, we all know that.
My questioning is, why are they acting this way and putting on a persona?
Most people I've met are cool and just are themselves, but I often run into people who feel they need to "play a part" and they are actually similar to other people in regards to what part they play. I've seen different people play different parts.
Hmm, if only there was a chart for what I'm talking about, I might make one.
It could in all honesty be either lizard aliens or demons, if it's not either of those I'm going to have a hell of a time telling you why people act this way. It's like they aren't capable of multiple thoughts and emotions, or they get stuck in this rhetoric or "role" they must play, without taking time to think of what the other person might be feeling.
>>
>>74631959
I mean that I've seen different people play the same part.
It's almost as if you could label and categorize them.
Either it's like a part in a famous movie you'd see in Hollywood, or one you'd recognize after being around them for a while.
I think you guys might know what I'm talking about.
They say things that you'd expect them to say
>>
Deal with it faggot, they have freedom of association.
>>
File: .png (167 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
.png
167 KB, 500x500
>>74631631
Just (you)
>>
>>74631238
Freedom of Speech is intended to protect the right to speak the truth, regardless of how offensive it may be.
>>
>>74631631
RIGHTFUL
HUNGARIAN
CLAY
>>
>>74632092
Like reddit?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.