[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are millennials turning against democrats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: trumpo.png (74 KB, 720x272) Image search: [Google]
trumpo.png
74 KB, 720x272
Are millennials turning against democrats?
>>
>>74625680
this is glorious and a step in the right (no pun intended) direction.
>>
yes

the year 2016 has been a year of uncuckening for many
>>
File: 1463806425908.jpg (106 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
1463806425908.jpg
106 KB, 590x443
>>74625680
>millennials ever doing anything worthwhile

that ain't happening.

but what is happening is that Trump is funny. He's intelligent and says things in a humorous way.

Trump is the only candidate with a fucking sense of humor. He's gonna wipe the floor with the other faggots.
>>
>>74625796
Hillary has done massive damage to the Democratic party in her handling of Bernie Sanders.

All my friends were Bernie supporters.

Now they're just anti-Hillary. That's all they want. Anyone but her.
>>
>>74626531
There's only one faggot left, that's clinton
>>
>>74626569
It amuses me to see young people getting their first taste of Clinton politics.

I'm convinced these #NeverTrump faggots are doing it for attention. There's no way they've forgotten what the Clinton white house was like.
>>
>>74626569
>being a berncuck to begin with

i really envy you and your ability to reject how the real world is
>>
>>74627278
All my friends were.

I never referred to myself and I only referred to others in the past tense.

We're all on board the Trump Train, but since Trump has the nomination locked down already and we live in California I've suggested they all stay registered Democrat and vote Bernie.

He won't win but it's better for us for him to lose by the narrowest margin possible.
>>
>>74625680
Democrats have turned against themselves.
The left is now what used to be the right.
>>
>>74627525
this is defeatist attitude.

i cannot, and vehemently refuse to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.
>>
No you dumbasses. Those people on reddit are the same people on here
>>
>>74625680
My best friend is a substitute teacher and he told me that the #1 way that people troll and get their kicks in high school now is to pick on liberals and support Trump. All the class clowns and cool kids are starting to realize this shit. This is in Ohio btw.
>>
>>74628069
I think you missed my point. I think that Hillary will beat Bernie for sure but it's better that Bernie lose by the narrowest possible margin. The closer Bernie and Hillary come, the more Bernie supporters will go #NeverHillary and vote for Trump in the general.

Since Trump has essentially already won the nomination and California is far less important to Republicans than it is to Democrats by number of delegates, I have concluded that I am helping Trump's chances more by convincing Bernie supporters to vote for Bernie instead of throwing away their vote by voting for Trump, who is guaranteed the nomination anyway.

Trump will win among California Republicans without Bernie supporters switching sides. Better they fight Hillary to the bitter end, it will galvanize them against her in the general.
>>
>>74628634
Yeah bernbots splitting the democratic vote could be what puts Trump over the edge come november.

I've been a Trump supporter since day 1, a lot of my friends are bernie supporters, I don't hold it against them because they're still in college and are naive to how the real world works, I have a head start over them by skipping college and going straight into blue collar labor. I understand that selling them on Trump is a pointless endeavor and would only alienate me from my friends, so I have been encouraging them to write in Bernie for third party, like you are doing.

I wish more Trump supporters would take this approach. They mainly just antagonize bernbots instead of using them like the useful idiots they are.
>>
>>74629705
I'm not encouraging them to write in third party, I'm trying to keep them feeling the bern until the bitter end so when it happens they'll be so anti-hillary they'll vote Trump as a fuck you to the entire political establishment.

My Trump card? The Don is "100% in favor" of medical marijuana and wants to let states decide where they stand on legalization and then use those states as a large-scale experiment to figure out whether or not to legalize federally whereas Hillary wants to move it to Schedule 2 for "further study". Everyone in this fucking state smokes weed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.