[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Notes from an IRL roll. Sitting in a roadhouse, enjoying a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 491x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 491x617
Notes from an IRL roll.

Sitting in a roadhouse, enjoying a nice coffee and reading the paper when a bunch of new age kids take the next booth.
I overhear them planning a paint raid on a fashion show, who is going to get the red paint, who creates the distraction to get the evil security guards out of the way, who throws the paint on the models.
As I get up to leave I stop by the booth and have a talk to them.
Hypocrites. Throwing paint over anorexic teenage girls for wearing farm bread rabbit fur! Just down the road there is a biker bar full of men who wear leather! Make a real statement. Or are cute little animals worth more than big ugly ones.
An hour later I hear a story on the radio about a bunch of kids getting beat up at a biker bar for throwing paint on people.

Anti gun rally. All the usual guns are bad, guns kill people, think of the children.
I make my way through the crowd to the front.
I start.
Do we need guns?
Do you feel safe around guns?
This city is safe because of the gun ban.
I'm going to prove it by walking through the parks tonight to prove we don't need guns to protect us.
Crowd cheers. I walk off and go into the gun shop they where protesting to buy more 30-06.
Watching the late news that night, report on a group of anti gun protestors mugged during a reclaim our parks walk
>>
>>74622489
Good goy
>>
>>74622489
Yup, convince Libtards to inadvertantly red pill themselves by course of their own actions. It will slowly erode their false notions they have been taught by their marxist professors.
>>
>>74622671

Unfortunately, it will take more than that to finally redpill them. They have the greatest mental gymnastics of all time.
>>
Volunteer at an election office for a well known denial politician who wants to be queen.
Being new I get the shit job, sticking address labels on envelopes.
I tell the manager that I need more address labels, she shows me how to use the database of supporters and members to print off more.
I start printing and than copy the database to a thumb drive.
I work through the dinner brake and when almost every one is out getting food, I use one of the laptops with a modem to write a dial scrip to call every number sequentially and hang up.
I put a sign on the laptop saying don't touch, updating database and leave.
Giggle on the way out thinking of the annoyed members and supporters as well as the phone bill.
>>
I'm sitting in the last smoking area in the city centre.
A woman crossed the street to inform me that the city is a smoke free zone.
I point to the sign that states the area is a smoking permitted place.
She fumes and grabs the sign to rip it down cutting her hand in the process.

Fat woman starts yelling at me for polluting the planet.
Who needs an f360. Get a decent car. You are killing the planet.
I point to the sign on the side of the f350.

Country fire service mainenace and recovery.

Than I get on my push bike and ride off.
>>
Go to the opening of duck season at the wetlands.
Hang around with the protestors.
Around lunch I bring out a picnic basket and offer sandwiches.
Hay these are great, nice chicken, how did you cook it?
It's duck, the last if the ducks I shot last season, Tastes great doesn't it.
>>
My daughter turned twenty.
I made her a cake with "Congradulations! You beat teenage pregnancy" on it.
>>
>>74624680
what did the sign say?
also pic of your car?
>>
>>74625945
fuck ignore that, didnt read your post properly.
thought you had a ferrari
>>
>>74626028
The f350 belonged to the fire brigade.
Red, lights and siren, checkers down the side. Things that would tell intelligent people that it is an emergent vehicle.
>>
>>74626718
yea i get it now, i read it as

>I point to the sign on the side of the f350.
then I thought the sign was like the v8 badge, of the f350 badge.
and you said f360 first, thought you had a ferrari.
>>
Greens are protesting logging of a forest.
I'm there to check out the stumps of recently cut trees for decent wood to turn.
Along about dusk the protestors start to leave taking their banners and signs with them.
They don't get far, the only road out is blocked by a fallen tree, matural fall, topped at the root ball.
The greens are just milling about, stuck because none of those city cars could get arround it or pull it out of the way.
I gust take my 4 x 4 off road and go around.
At the Dar side I pull up and grab the chain saw out of the back.
They are all so grateful, it's been hours since the last chi latte.
I start up the chain saw and carve off a burl from the side of the fallen tree, load it up and drive off.
>>
>>74626957
Sorry.
Big fingers, little phone.
>>
>>74627347
no worries, keep going, this is funny as fuck
>>
>>74622489
Upside down, based ausfag. Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
In the city, crowds all over because of a handicapped family day.
I'm walking up a ramp to a large glass door and in the reflection I can see a woman and a guy with a guide dog behind me.
I get to the door and open it stepping to the side to let the people behind me through first.
The woman goes ape shit, I'm an independent woman, fuck your privilege, I can open my own doors.
Excuse me Ma'am, could you let the Blind guy get past?
>>
>>74622489
god, i hate kanye.
>>
My last one.

A few years ago now on ANZAC Day, I'm in a suit wearing my medals and walking back home from the pub where I had been drinking with some old mates from the battalion.
Some fat chick called me a baby killer.
I give her my best thousand yard stare and start talking.
I did not know she was pregnant. All I saw was a girl throwing grenades over a wall.
I put two rounds into her, one in the heart, one in the neck that decapitaterd her.
You know why she was throwing grenades over the wall?
It was the orphanage she lived in. Where the catholic priest had raped her and threw her out when she turned out to be pregnant.
There are worse things than being the one who stands between the weak and the violent.
I than gave her a salute and walked off.
>>
>>74628265
>>74627789
>>74627287
>>74625129
>>74624983
>>74624680
>>74623996
>>74622489
>Surely these situations would change the indoctrinated commie

This sounds P awesome but pointing out the inconsistency in leftist arguments only provokes them. It would be best if we just sent them off to Africa to live the authentic life.
>>
Good thread m8.
>>
>>74626028
I thought he had a ferrari too
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.