[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women naturally wired to be whores, cheaters, liars and to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 33
File: godIsSexist.gif (27 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
godIsSexist.gif
27 KB, 330x400
Are women naturally wired to be whores, cheaters, liars and to pretend shit for no good reason at all?

Why for all of history, in all times and societies womenhood has beend synonimous with sin and fucked up shit, if this wasn't an universal truth? Even the ugly ones do this shit.

I think the bible and the muslims got it right. Women are naturally peverse. They prey on the mind of weak man. They crave the attention of the strong and evil only. Kindness is perceived as pure weakness and entry for exploitation. Let's discuss about this.
>>
>>74598034
lol
What's a matter, your crush found a Brazilian Chad Banana cock to smash her pussy you whiney bitch
>>
File: 1440026002806.jpg (119 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
1440026002806.jpg
119 KB, 900x300
>>74598034
i pretty much fucking hate women now

thanks jews!
>>
>>74598034
someone watched Ex Machina
>>
Nature has provided Woman with superabundant beauty and charm for a few years at the expense of the whole remainder of her life, so that during these years she may so capture the imagination of a man that he is carried away into undertaking to support her honorably in some form or another for the rest of her life, a step he would seem hardly likely to take for purely rational considerations.

Thus nature has equipped women, as it has all its creatures, with the tools and weapons she needs for securing her existence, and at just the time she needs them; in doing which nature has acted with its usual economy.

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice.

This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflection but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defense, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning.

Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one.

To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights.
>>
>>74598444
This is how the peoples of antiquity and of the Orient have regarded women; they have recognized what is the proper position for women far better than we have, we with our Old French gallantry and insipid women-veneration, that highest flower of Christian-Germanic stupidity which has served only to make women so rude and arrogant that one is sometimes reminded of the sacred apes of Benares which, conscious of their own sanctity and inviolability, thought themselves at liberty to do whatever they pleased.

“One is sometimes reminded of the sacred apes of Benares.”

There can be no argument about polygamy: it is a fact to be met with everywhere and the only question is how to regulate it. For who is really a monogamist? We all live in polygamy, at least for a time and usually for good.

Since every man needs many women, there could be nothing more just than that he should be free, indeed obliged, to support many women.

This would also mean the restoration of woman to her rightful and natural position, the subordinate one, and the abolition from the world of the lady, with her ridiculous claims to respect and veneration!

There would then be only women, and no longer unhappy women — of which Europe is at present full.
>>
>>74598503
In India, no woman is ever independent, but in accordance with the law of Manu, she stands under the control of her father, her husband, her brother or her son. It is, to be sure, a revolting thing that a widow should immolate herself upon her husband’s funeral pyre; but it is also revolting that she should spend her husband’s money with her paramours — the money for which he toiled his whole life long, in the consoling belief that he was providing for his children. Happy are those who have kept the middle course — medium tenuere beati.

Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the “fair sex”: for it is with this drive that all its beauty is bound up.

More fittingly than the fair sex, women could be called the unaesthetic sex…. Nor can one expect anything else from women if one considers that the most eminent heads of the entire sex have proved incapable of a single truly great, genuine and original achievement in art, or indeed of creating anything at all of lasting value.

This strikes one most forcibly in regard to painting, since they are just as capable of mastering its technique as we are, and indeed paint very busily, yet cannot point to a single great painting; the reason being precisely that they lack all objectivity of mind, which is what painting demands above all else.

Isolated and partial exceptions do not alter the case: women, taken as a whole, are and remain thorough and incurable philistines: so that, with the extremely absurd arrangement by which they share the rank and title of their husband, they are a continual spur to his ignoble ambitions.

They are sexus sequior, the inferior second sex, in every respect.

One should be indulgent toward their weaknesses, but to pay them honor is ridiculous beyond measure and demeans us even in their eyes.
>>
>>74598034
Women don't break their chains to be free.

Women break their chains to find others they can't break.
>>
>>74598034
Fuck me in the ass cause I love Jesus
>>
Or, you know, women are just like men and just as perverse and fucked up as we are, we have just used our strength to keep them in line and force them to control that shit for millennia. There are few women I have ever spoken with that are nearly as perverse as the men I know, but we need a lock on society to keep things from going all haywire (look at the faggot community, where degeneracy is rampant because men have nothing to keep them in check). We figured it would be easier to force women to be the ones that had to control themselves, which would allow us to continue to experience and pursue our desires with no detriment to ourselves, while if any woman gave into them she would be the one at fault rather than us.

It's brilliant, really, and works because we're the stronger sex. Degeneracy is inherent to humanity, basically, and we chose to force them to be non-degenerate so we didn't have to.
>>
>>74598034
WTF I hate women now!!
>>
>>74598632
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3461843/Why-women-look-bad-boys-Brooding-looks-reveal-dark-triad-personality-traits-make-men-strong-fathers.html

http://www.channel3000.com/news/14-letters-from-baraboo-sent-to-accused-boston-marathon-bomber/25502284

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery. The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".

Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.
>>
>>74598034
Why would that nun fuck a chubby guy?
>>
File: kek jesus.jpg (143 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
kek jesus.jpg
143 KB, 888x1120
>>74598034
It's funny Anon, but this is something the east and west agree on.

It's not just the Bible, etc, but also the Bhagavad Gita and other Hindu scriptures. Women are wired to be moms, or sluts.
>>
>>74599244

I'm arguing that depravity and moral decay is a natural way of women existence. I don't believe it's about self control, I believe it's their nature to be 'wicked' and to favor evil in men.

I don't see men being attracted to displays of moral evil like women are.
>>
> Jaded virgins and cuck partners
The thread

If you weren't such a whiney little bitch maybe you'd find a nice girl
>>
>>74599751
I have a nice girl, does that impede me to make observations of how the world works?

I'm not asking for a nice girl, I'm asking why this is how it is.
>>
"Obeying women is the ultimate ignorance." - Iman Ali
>>
>>74599900
I'm really just asking: Is this how nature made them trough evolution? Is there no escape from female true reality?

I'm just asking if this is biologically hardwired.
>>
Arranged marriage worked

the West died almost entirely because it started to believe in romance
>>
>>74599244
>There are few women I have ever spoken with that are nearly as perverse as the men I know

That's because women lie you retarded dipshit. Any women-only congregation like tumblr makes /pol/ look like the care bears.
>>
>>74599419
Aristotle explains in the Politics11 the great disadvantages which the Spartans brought upon themselves by granting too much to their women, by allowing them the right of inheritance and dowry, and a great amount of freedom; and how this contributed greatly to the fall of Sparta. May it not be that the influence of women in France, which has been increasing since Louis XIII.‘s time, was to blame for that gradual corruption of the court and government which led to the first Revolution, of which all subsequent disturbances have been the result? In any case, the false position of the female sex, so conspicuously exposed by the existence of the “lady,” is a fundamental defect in our social condition, and this defect, proceeding from the very heart of it, must extend its harmful influence in every direction. That woman is by nature intended to obey is shown by the fact that every woman who is placed in the unnatural position of absolute independence at once attaches herself to some kind of man, by whom she is controlled and governed; this is because she requires a master. If she, is young, the man is a lover; if she is old, a priest.
>>
>>74600225
0/10 bait
>>
File: sister mary robert.png (152 KB, 405x304) Image search: [Google]
sister mary robert.png
152 KB, 405x304
Bring back secular Christianity and Make Nuns Great Again

Remember in the 90s when nuns were a thing? Remember Sister Act and Sister Act 2?
>>
>>74598034
Yea you are correct.

Women are also the only reason why Europe is flooded with Muslims and shitskins. If women never got the vote we would NEVER be in this shit situation. Women are the destroyers of civilisation
>>
File: set course to faggotry.jpg (41 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
set course to faggotry.jpg
41 KB, 600x448
>>74598034

>average beta cuck rant thread, this time sponsored by brazil

I never thought you huehuezillians were such faggots.

Pele would be dissapointed.
>>
>>74598175
oh god that image triggers me
>>
>>74600477
Maybe for you. Polls and surveys show that women are actually more nationalistic (and in some ways conservative) than men here.
>>
>>74600225
I'm not arguing against female success in modern society.

I'm questioning if the ethics and morals of women are distorted, in a biological way, just because of their gender. I doubt you are really a women, much more a succesful one. And even if you were, why the fuck would this make me feel bad in anyway? This is the most retarded thing ever.
>>
Biologically women are supposed to be pregnant pretty much their whole adult prime.

All the women around us are starved for being pregnant.

Before modern civilization carry a baby or being pregnant was a woman's natural state.

We are walking with strangers to the human race.
>>
>>74600609
Lmfao I find that very hard to believe show some fucking proof....

Women are always pro mass immigration literally every fucking one and I've spoken to a LOT of Eastern European and Russian women about this too and although the they are more sane than western women, they are still lusting after Muhammad's cock far far far more than even liberal men in the UK
>>
File: 1459432070313.jpg (172 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1459432070313.jpg
172 KB, 1000x750
>>74598034
All women are BISEXUAL WHORES by nature. Their prime directive is resources and protection by males. They're essentially parasites that use their pussies to feed off of men while really theyd eat pussy just as easily if they can get money from government/alimony instead. Never trust them.
>>
File: refugees.png (575 KB, 693x872) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
575 KB, 693x872
>>74600805
Bong please kill yourself you projecting faggot.
>>
>>74600225
Le copypasta
>>
>>74598034
I finally got my sjw slut fuck toy to admit that she does the things she does because she hates men, and shes filled with emotions she cant control. So OP, the answer is yes, they are wired that way.
>>
>>74600937
>no pics
fantasies are harmless I guess
>>
File: sad.jpg (35 KB, 480x478) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
35 KB, 480x478
>>74600515
american culture is getting to the younger generations unfortunaly, these fucking fat fuckers won't even play football anymore, that's the entire reason the massacre happened back in 2014
>>
>>74600515

It's not a romantic rant, you retarded beaner. All I'm asking is, if we accept that women are all armed with cunning, deception and natural acting classes inside their brain, it's just that today society left all those sickening behaviour unchecked that explains how women can get off with all kind of shit today? Leaving their true shit cancer ways unchecked?
>>
>>74600890
Nice try faggot. That's not women's stats. Also based off just a thousand people both men and women.

Try again m8.

You have more muzzies than any of us you cuck
>>
>>74600225
> MIS and Marketing major

Oh god, MIS is bad enough, but combined with marketing that's the absolute bottom of the barrel.

I used to teach Computer Science at the university level. The MIS majors were always at the very bottom of the class.

The only good thing about the MIS majors is they made it real easy for me to draw the line between who gets a B and who gets a C. Computer Science majors clustered around the A and B range, and MIS majors clustered around the C and D range.
>>
>>74598034
Woman can be good ppl.You just got to find her mudbro.
>>
>>74601158
> Also based off just a thousand people both men and women.
Confirmed for retarded. Take a statistics class.
>>
>>74600890
Based Slavs.
>>
>>74600609

Stop lying cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 634x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 634x395
>>74598034
Pretty much, hue bro.
>>
>>74601245
> ask a thousand people in one area of a country and think it gives accurate statistics .
> me a retard
>>
>>74601158
Fucking sick of people arguing over who is getting more fucked by mudslimes, and whose going to be bred out first.
> deus vult.
>>
>>74601473
>I have no idea how polling works.
Why are you still posting when you apparently know fuck all?
>>
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huge-scandal-chelsea-isnt-bill-clintons-daughter/
>>
File: CreepyJesus.jpg (28 KB, 337x400) Image search: [Google]
CreepyJesus.jpg
28 KB, 337x400
>>74598034
Fuck I'm jacking it to a cartoon .gif from Brazil.
>>
>>74601537
> "polling" amnesty international way
> good polling over a wide range of people within each country to get the most accurate statistics possible

Pick one
>>
>>74600575
haha, its funny because is true
>>
File: quintessentially british.jpg (161 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
quintessentially british.jpg
161 KB, 1368x912
>>74601158
everyone can see how buttmad you are britbong, you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>74600805
>>74601321
Don't want to spend too much time searching, so I'll just drop a few:

>postimees (dot) ee /3593179/uuring-enamik-eesti-elanikest-toetab-pagulaste-tottu-vaba-liikumise-piiramist
61,8% of women and 56,9% of men want to get rid of VISA-free travel in the EU because of the refugees.

>reporter (dot) postimees (dot) ee/3589071/pagulased-on-eesti-koige-olulisem-probleem
Tl;dr: Women are much more skeptical about immigration than men.

And of course, personal experience as well.
>>
>>74600284
I talk to women in real life, not on tumblr lol. And let's not even get into the depraved shit you can do when you're fucking them- the nice girls turn to an ass-to-mouth whores faster than Bush fell out of the race. I've yet to bang a girl that wasn't depraved once you get them going and let them know they've got an outlet for the perversions they've been bottling up their whole lives.
>>
File: 1460940655949.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1460940655949.png
28 KB, 622x659
i couldn't agree more, woman should be subjugated to worshiping men, in reality they don't give a shit about you and once they're finished with you, they'll give you dirt reasons void of logic and run off to fuck somebody else. they should learn to serve men. they are dangerous and unpredictable, fuck woman.
>>
>>74601132
If you can be outdeceived and outsmarted by a woman, you're a cuck and that's on you. Women are meant to be played you sorry piece of shit, not the other way around. So straighten up your act you beta cuck huehuezilla and get your shit together.
>>
>>74602183

They make a scene, in front of beta, that they are saints and shit. But when chad gets them, they would even fuck him with other 3 girls at the same time.

What horrifies me, is that how spread this kind of behaviour is worldwide. How they ignore the suffering their lies cause. Their inability to stop lying and cheating. Their feeling of power when they fuck a beta, the inability to feel empathy with the people you are causing direct pain.

How is this not corrupt? Men cheat and lie, but it's like a second nature to women.
>>
>>74602292
You only get cucked by women if you 'respect' as an equal. The days of seeing women and men equal are long over for me, my dear faggot-pretending-to-be-alfa-bro.
>>
>>74602078
You fucking autist, look at the way women vote, they are liberals. Women in literally every country on earth are statistically more liberal than men
>>
>>74600089
You have to go back, Ahmed.
>>
>>74602591
It's second nature to men as well. The more powerful a man becomes, the more prone to it he is. Power creates this behavior- that's why basically any wealthy or successful man ends up cheating (often multiple times) as time goes on. Women hold more power than most men in society at the moment, and they are reveling in it, just as a powerful man does.
>>74602723
You get cucked when I fuck your girl, huehue. Brazilian women are some of the fucking best lays on the planet, btw, especially love me some German Brazilian.
>>
File: jesus christ-2.jpg (11 KB, 239x300) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ-2.jpg
11 KB, 239x300
>>74601703
never blaspheme god.

Jesus christ is Lord and the real answer to degeneracy
>>
>tfw nuns are almost extinct
>tfw only muh japanese sexytimes even remember them
>>
>>74598034

Yeah men are awesome and women all suck. Only women are corrupt and horny. Men are all chaste, smart, individuals with unique personalities and purpose in life. *tips fedora*
>>
>>74598034

one thing I have always been curious about is why can't priests and nuns bang each other? that seems like it would solve so many problems
>>
>>74600225
topkek new pasta
>>
>>74598175
I wish I never saw this.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1280x720
>>74603114
>muh dik
>>
>>74603575
Obviously not saying this, but I'm asking if women are more inclined to me immoral than men.
>>
>>74603829
>>74600575
>>74601937

Yeah it's tough accepting that women have to awkwardly turn men down all the time.

Instead of "we're too different", would you rather she said "Coolidge, you're a low quality beta male. You bringing me a flower like some desperate boy doesn't attract me or turn me on. It's weak and womanly. You're not good enough to be with me."

There, happy? Women have to make up dumb excuses to spare your shitty feelings all the time and now you're bitching about it because they don't want to slap you with the truth that you don't measure up.
>>
>>74603918
The answer is probably yes, because women are more easily swayed by emotions and less likely to stick to logic and principles, on average. And doesn't immorality essentially steam for greed?
>>
>>74600805
The Daily Mail is read mostly by women, that why it has all that celebrity shit in it.

There's a graph that makes the rounds on /pol, that show more women vote ukip than men & also, when asked "if a party would shut down all immigration" more women said they would vote for that party than men.

I barley see any mixed race couples in real life, certainly not kebab men either. Every interracial couple I see with a white women is a nigger.
>>
> 70 replies in

> no one asking source on OP's image

the fuck?
>>
>>74603918
>Obviously not saying this, but I'm asking if women are more inclined to me immoral than men.

And the answer is very obviously no if you had any life experience beyond your basement.
>>
>>74604087
I couldn't care less and I assume nobody else does.

There's a lifetime supply of porn on the internet, why would I waste time over 1 picture?
>>
>>74604027
>would you rather she said
Yes. YES! Y-E-S!!!
Because then the man will not be delusional about what he needs to do to get laid and will instead up his game. Or try to at least. All this socialist kindness is what is ruining this world.
>>
>>74600225
You may become a CEO one day but your still gonna make Bob that sammich. Trust me; its gonna happen and you won't know what hit you.
>>
Think about it this way. Up until the XVIIIth century, men thought that women, when left without male supervision, engaged in orgies with demons. Literally.

And it's not unsurprising. The truth is that while males have been able, for the last 6000 years, to exhibit enough inhibition and self-control to make viable life in a civilized society, females are still geared towards the instant satisfaction of their primitive desires and natural instincts. For example, their sexual choices are still guided by the needs and demands of the state of nature, the law of the jungle. Females are still attracted to aggressive and dominant males even after 6000 years of civilization (that's where the notions about demon orgies come from, originally). That's why restricting female sexuality has always been necessary for civilization to prosper, because otherwise females will just reward with sex deviant individuals, therefore incentiving behavior that ruins a civilized society.
>>
>>74604027
Truth would make life a million times easier.
>>
>>74598034
It is what it is.
>>
>>74604027

> would you rather she said "Coolidge, you're a low quality beta male. You bringing me a flower like some desperate boy doesn't attract me or turn me on. It's weak and womanly. You're not good enough to be with me."

Holy fuck that'd be hilarious to hear
>>
>>74603114
Some men want to cheat, plenty do not. Especially men who aren't massive aggressive assholes (who women crave instinctively). Women, meanwhile, are literally programmed to cheat. 1 in 9 children from married couples do not belong to the father.

Some men would like to fuck a hot mistress, sure, but they don't feel the urge to do it. It's a calling to women that just doesn't exist for most men. In fact, plenty of men, myself included, would love to be in a stable, monogamous relationship for their whole lives. Women make that impossible, I'm afraid.

>>74600805
Why is mass migration a problem? Muslim women are about a billion trillion times better than Western women. I know that you faggots pretend to be racists because you think it's funny or some shit, but legit they are infinitely better.
>>
>>74600829
Women who use porn tend to have unusually high testosterone levels and therefore are more likely to be attracted to other women. Honestly, I don't think they feel attraction in the same way men do.
>>
>>74604405
>>74598034
Brazil is redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>74604027
I´m not denying it, nor I´m sad about it. It´s just, wtf, a mouse? It really sends the message.
>>
>>74604405
>>
>>74604405
>Females are still attracted to aggressive and dominant males even after 6000 years of civilization

Most of that civilization is built on conquest and rape. It would be unnatural if women weren't attracted to aggressive and dominant males.
>>
>>74602733
sputnik-news (dot) ee/estonian_news/20160422/1315211.html

>SDE (socdem)
Men: 14%
Women: 18%

>IRL (traditional-type conservative)
Men: 9%
Women: 6%

>EKRE (biblethumper-type conservative)
Men: 20%
Women: 6%

Gosh fine, you got me. Not a very reliable poll, but I suppose the reality is something in the same direction.
>>
>>74603404
I know. You are right. I need Him. We all need Him.
>>
>>74604027
Most women honestly don't understand their own sexuality enough to know why they're attracted to one guy and not the other. They "just clicked". The idea that they could be responding mechanically to a programmed biological response is absolutely absurd. Men are much more logical in this regard.
>>
>>74600225
>Guess what: I'm a woman
You're not trying at all, are you?
>>
File: were-white-wimmenz2.jpg (73 KB, 480x415) Image search: [Google]
were-white-wimmenz2.jpg
73 KB, 480x415
>>74604405
>the law of the jungle
WHITE MAN WHERE YOUR WIMENZ AT
>OGAAA BBOOGA
>>
>>74604723
I'm afraid that's not the case at all. While the ruling class was generally just the biggest badasses or their offspring and many empires were forged by conquest, the civilization itself always was built out of peaceful progress. Rome entered its civilization building era in the Pax Romana, for example, when war and violence were ground to a halt. Empires "advanced civilization" only because they were able to stop the constant warring that smaller states would be susceptible to.
>>
>>74604469
> 1 in 9 children from married couples do not belong to the father

Source? If true that's fucked up
>>
>>74604548
Women have 0 testosterone.
>>
>>74605122
>British """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>74600829
Could this not just be that it's lesbians that are watching the porn?

Seems like a bullshit map.
>>
>>74605182
Women's magazines and basically anything oriented towards women has women on it, though. Women are just more aesthetic and pleasing to look at.
>>
>>74605177
Why is that something you would ever be educated on?
>>
>>74605315
Do they not teach biology in Bongland?
>>
File: frauen.jpg (31 KB, 624x312) Image search: [Google]
frauen.jpg
31 KB, 624x312
>>74605007
There is a theory that the ruling classes in civilized society are descended from barbarian conquerors who became stationary bandits. Early civilized societies, for example, were mostly peaceful, that's why they attracted conquest.

So it's still a case of females being attracted to barbarism. See modern Germany, for example, females vote for the parties that will bring more immigrants, immigrants that achieve domination over society through organized crime networks and street gangs. They become the de facto ruling class as barbarians ruling over a civilized society. If that happens in the modern world, imagine in ancient times? Even the Spartans were descended from Dorian invaders who conquered the Pelasgians (I guess, I don't know how much is this theory still valid).
>>
>>74605367
No, Allah forbids it.
>>
>>74598034
Seems to me it's the other way around.

We men know we're disgustingly weak to women's influence. Face it, a hot girl asks something and we pretty much bend the knee to comply with whatever whims they have. The hotter the girl, the harder we oblige. Not to mention the huge willpower needed to reject an attractive girl's sexual advances. Dunno if you've ever felt it, but it takes an actual effort to choose not to stick your dick into a girl who's asking for it.

I think the dudes who wrote those ancient bullshit holy books were the smartest of the lot (they could read, write, philosophize and shit, after all), so they wrote down all that crap about women to warn men about their influence. That's why the judeo-christian books insist on equating women with temptation and sin.

"thou shalt not value putting your dick in above all else"
>>
>>74600829
holy shit this board is retarded. Duh the majority of women that watch porn are bisexual skanks you find on dating sites like ok cupid but they don't represent the majority of women. If you listen to /pol/ you assume 90 percent women like this and they all love nigger dick.
>>
>>74605387
Explains the Normans, Danes, and Anglo Saxons doesn't it?
>>
>>74605367
They don't cover every single record of biology in history if that's what you're wondering.
>>
>>74598175
KEK
E
K
>>
File: angel.jpg (62 KB, 640x962) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
62 KB, 640x962
>>74604800
>>
>>74598175
this comic is so sad, so deep, so simple, and so true
>>
>>74604027
She needs to say that so he knows whatbhes doing is faggoty women lie about why clueless beta goes his whole life thinking im a good guy why cant I get laid? Its because women dont want what they say they want woman want a alpha to push thru her feeble sjw resistance fuck the shit our of her slap and spit in her face. (But she will never tell you that) fortune favors the bold
>>
They're wired to keep you working so you can be the best you can. If they just loved you all the time there would be no challenge, no development, etc.

That's why nothing in life can be easy. It doesn't just seem that way, it's a natural law. If something's easy, it will feel unsatisfying and that's for a good reason.
>>
>>74605483
What?
>>
File: 1453331915474.jpg (302 KB, 673x680) Image search: [Google]
1453331915474.jpg
302 KB, 673x680
>>74605474
>Duh the majority of women that watch porn are bisexual skanks you find on dating sites like ok cupid but they don't represent the majority of women
>>
>>74605646
>There is a theory that the ruling classes in civilized society are descended from barbarian conquerors who became stationary bandits.
>>
>>74598034
No, they're just naturally weakminded and most need a man's guidance. The problem is that there's nothing wrong with that, we were designed that way, and they want women to oppose this at all costs and by all means.

It was Eve who tempted Adam

Men are still susceptible to sin too. We are just better at fighting it
>>
>>74605387
Nah, the attraction to alphas and what makes a person an alpha probably arose hundreds of thousands of years ago back when we were all hunter-gatherers. Women want to fuck alphas because alphas have the best geneseed, so they can have huge, ripped children who will then have lots of children of their own. It's just natural selection.

Women are probably more in favor of immigrants because women are, honestly, a lot more gullible than men. They legit want to believe that third worlders are the same as western men. They also are a lot more empathetic than men (Test is an empathy inhibitor) so they want to help these poor starving refugees. Genuinely. They're just misguided.
>>
File: black-model-hairstyle.jpg (60 KB, 500x742) Image search: [Google]
black-model-hairstyle.jpg
60 KB, 500x742
Black women won't treat you like this, /pol/. Take the chocolate pill.
>>
>>74605717
louder
>>
>>74605789
Anglo Saxons and Danes, at different times, were essentially barbarian conquers, that influenced the course of your nation. Same with Normans and France.

I was just surprised how often you foreign invaders change the course of a nation, despite essentially being a minority in most cases.
>>
>>74605777
This is bait, right? Unless you find the .1% of black women who were raised to be pretend white, you'll find the biggest sluts that ever existed. They straight up lose their virginities at 13 and ride cock until they're 30 and obese and have triplets. They are so fat that its disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Not that this is much worse than the typical white, western woman either. Pick your poison I guess.
>>
File: 3231312.png (178 KB, 296x297) Image search: [Google]
3231312.png
178 KB, 296x297
>>74598034
>Nun porn
That's my fetish!
>>
File: japoneses.png (1 MB, 1512x902) Image search: [Google]
japoneses.png
1 MB, 1512x902
>>74605773
>Women want to fuck alphas because alphas have the best geneseed

Alphas have better "genes" when considering the demands of the state of nature. The demands of a civilized society are completely different, and "alpha genes" in such a society are destructive if not limited in quantity or by culture.

To illustrate my point, compare Sub-Saharan Africa with East Asia. Africans have "better" genes according to the state of nature. They are stronger, more aggressive and dominant, more confident, while Asians are weaker, meeker, but also more hard-working and honest.

The result if that Sub-Saharan African society is a cesspool of poverty and degradation, while East Asian society is quite good when not ruined by communism.
>>
It's bullshit. Men still cheat on women 10+% more than men. Look up any study on married couples and cheating. While women cheating has gone up in recent years it is still lower than men.

This rise is more likely due to being in the work place. Most women do cite unhappiness as the main reason to cheat. AKA your not paying attention to her.
>>
>>74606150
>Men still cheat on women 10+% more than men
What the hell?
Do you even logic?
>>
>>74606000
Yeah but black women will be loyal. They're the ones always getting left.
>>
A frightful force makes vast forays
on these oceans of our souls
like a sharpened sword, hard and gray
dances past the ages, on these pages
we call our souls

As a somber tint, drawn with ill respite
spreads upon these shores
The hollow men, with great delight
squander the blood of yore

With what horror will they greet
the ending of their kin
when at last they do meet
the Judge of their sins
>>
I think women should be treated the same way as horses
The 1%ers would be able to buy a herd of thoroughbred horses, rich men would afford a good quality horse, an average man could just afford an average horse and a poor man would have to settle for an old plowhorse. The world was built by men, and women were just around to make sure the men have someone to inherit everything to.
>>
Soooo nice tits/ass is more logical? Keep drinking that cool aid.
>>
>>74606116
I'm afraid your premise is wrong. "Alpha genes" are still preferable to beta genes. Height, aggression, good looks (defined chin, etc.) and such are all good still. They will lead to you getting more sex from women, higher paying jobs, more respect from others, especially betas, etc. If you want to have children that will get laid a fuckton, make sure they have alpha genes in them. The downside is that, while aggression can get you a better job, you can't build a waste treatment facility on it.

Of course, if you care about actually building a stable society, then you're entirely correct. Beta genes are 10x better.
>>
>>74606351
sauce
>>
http://magazine.foxnews.com/love/cheating-statistics-do-men-cheat-more-women First link. Hell go look up some shit. Saying that women cheat more than men is bullshit. It maybe equal within the next few years...Thank you SJW's.
>>
>>74606150
1) Women choose alphas who are more likely to cheat on them. It's their own fault.
2) Those numbers can't be trusted. Women lie out the ass on any self-reporting study, regardless of anonymity. One anonymous weight study found that the average weight on women was 7 BMI points lower than the real weight. What a mystery. Women are literally evolved to lie.
3) I don't care. Men cheating is far less damaging than women cheating. Women won't find out their kids aren't there own or some bullshit that drives people to commit family annihilation or something. 1 in 9 kids are not related to the listed father.
>>
Please explain why La-Ah has 8 babies by 8 baby daddy's?
>>
True people lie. Saying its someones fault for cheating is bullshit again in most instances.
>>
>>74606259
>Yeah but black women will be loyal. They're the ones always getting left.

That was fuckin brutal. The sistahs get no love
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 353x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 353x282
>>74606116
>Africans have "better" genes
>>
1. No ones fault for another actions.
2. Yes, people lie omg. Men are still not angels nor are women.
3. Her fault . Seriously if in doubt DNA test.
>>
Oh sistahs get loves of 'love' how they get them 8 babies?
>>
File: 1458272753009.png (61 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1458272753009.png
61 KB, 576x507
>>74601057
>that pic
God damn, mind if I save it? What a beautiful and genuine reaction pic.
>>
>>74606351
who wrote this you?

You?
>>
And a over baring hell beast for a mother. Did she not get the right ratio of PB to J?
>>
>>74607130
That image was taken from the World Cup semi finals against Brazil and Germany. Germany brutalized, raped and slaughtered the Brazilian National team like a Swedish cuck bitch and a pack of rabid Sand niggers.
>>
>>74600225
You don't get it.
If, and only if, you achieve what you talking about, you'll be be a statistical anomaly. For every you, 9 males will achieve the same.
If you don't succeed, well, you'll have to use your other assets.
>>
>>74598034
Yes. Since the dawn of man, when a woman finds a strong hunter who could protect her from danger and provide her good meat, the only thing she would have to offer the man is her holes for his pleasure. This is deeply ingrained in women's dna. They have a strong biological need to let strong men and men in positions of power fuck their brains out for their own protectio or self-interest to receive free shit.
>>
Females haven't gone through evolution through human history. They haven't been expected to grow as people or deal with the harshness of societal pressures that were expected of men. All they had to do was be submissive, pretty, and bear children.

So much more is demanded from them culturally today and they're just not equipped for it. Its sad really cause its the truth but the mainstream would never swallow it.
>>
>>74607686
this is all you need to know.
>>
>>74598034
Would you say a gay male is just as bad, or better just because they're male?

Most of the gays I've met have been pretty bro tier, but all of the lesbians I've met have been total bitches that are always mad.
>>
>>74608178
GAY PEOPLE ARE PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT!
>>
I don't buy the "women are naturally evil" thing. The problem with the redpill mindset is that you can keep going further and further down the rabbit hole, coming up with new theories, and since these theories challenge societal norms, other redpilled anons will agree. Since the whole basis of the redpill is going against what modern society wants you to believe, we get into a mindset where every anti-society idea is deemed true in our minds. I consider this one of those cases, I don't think women are inherently more or less "human" than men are. I know a lot of good genuine women. I know that statement will be met with "anecdotal evidence fallacy!" but it's not a fallacy in this case. If you're saying that women are naturally evil, impure, degenerate, selfish, only good when forced to be good, etc etc. Then there should not be one single woman on Earth who is good or genuine of her own will. I know many women who are good or genuine of their own wills.
>>
>>74598034
No, sperglord. Women are designed to please people- whatever they believe makes them seem the most perfect and right, they will adapt to. The globalists are pushing "good women are women with STEM degrees that are sexually liberated and don't need no man" narrative right now. The reality is that girls are insecure babies that only care about being liked and are ridiculously easy to manipulate.
>>
>>74607704
WTF are you smoking? The male and female stopped evolving thousands of years ago. Just because hormones make one sex act a certain way to survive does not make them dolls with zero sustenance.

Men want to fuck as many holes as possible. They do not care about the danger and will fight for breeding rights to females.

Women are attracted to power and strength because it can insure the survival of their offspring and self. As far as reproduction goes women have a lot more at risk as they can only carry one to two at a time.
>>
>>74608270
This.

I'd like to add that, man and woman are designed and meant to work together. And as it stands today, they are severely out of sync. White women today don't believe that the white man will be there for her, and the white man does not believe that the white woman will be there for him. They don't trust each other, albeit for just reasons. Instead of running scared and checking out of society, we must do as men do best. We must fix, and build, and improve for the next generation.
>>
>>74598034
only if your ugly, or brazilian
>>
>>74605406
Under rated
>>
>>74600225
>comperable
>>
>>74600225
>using 4chan
>>
>>74608803
Applause!!!
>>
>>74599419
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

>The reason why some people do this is unknown

Shit, no one tattle that we got books on how build your own countries and shit. That might make people angry.
>>
The bible says right off that women are catalysts for evil and rebellious behavior.

Adam and Eve in the garden where Eve cucks Adam with the snake. It was Eve who ate the fruit and manipulated Adam to do the same.
>>
>>74600829
You missed an opportunity to color Sweden and Germany light purple.
>>
>>74604856
>They "just clicked". The idea that they could be responding mechanically to a programmed biological response is absolutely absurd. Men are much more logical in this regard.
I used to be averse to the idea of people just having "chemistry" but I'm coming around to it now.
>>
File: Italian frog.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
Italian frog.png
645 KB, 830x1262
>>74598034
>Mothers sister is a nun
>She's on her deathbed
the night before she dies she tells me that she's actually my mother, and that my aunt adopted me.My father was a war vet she had a one night stand with.The woman of my life, the woman that raised me, the woman i gave everything to.
lied to me.

I never want to see her fucking face ever again.My mother was a whore nun and i will never be able to face myself in the eyes of god.
>>
>>74598503
What kind of Brazilian are you? I've seen you all day, are you their god or something, you've got to be the most intelligent Brazilian I've seen
>>
>>74606000
At least they know it's their solemn duty to suck their man's dick.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (561 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
561 KB, 1920x1440
>>74610705
At least you have a cool origin story. Most people nowadays are really coddled growing up and wish they had some kind of tribulation in their youth to make them special. It feels good to have a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>74600225
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>74610705
What a twist!

But if what you are saying is real, then you have my condolences for being in such a situation.
>>
>>74611079
I'm a 6'4 chef at wendy's with a 9 inch cock and a 6 figure salary.
>>
thread rating: r9k/10
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 346x194) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 346x194
>>74611180
I'm a stock broker who lost 5,000 USD today and my options expired.
Just fug my life up.
>>
>>74610705
>no one gets the reference
what's with all the sopranos references here lately? I've seen like 3 in the last day
>>
Women are not sinister. Western women just don't have strong men to lead them. They have autists who follow PC guidelines. The slavic master race, the oriental, the African, the Arab -- we still control our women, you don't.
>>
>>74611677
You better be careful then, because when your women see how you "strong" men lead in Crimea you'll be in the same boat as us.
>>
>>74598175

FUCK
>>
>>74598632
>>74598503
>>74598444

You are awesome.
>>
>>74598034

http://www.theabsolute.net/ottow/schareng.pdf
>>
>>74604027
You're wrong about this though.

You see, Women don't lie like this to spare the guys feelings like some fucking humanitarian shit. They lie to spare themselves the difficulty of being honest. They lie to protect themselves on the off chance the guy doesn't take it well and goes ape-shit. They lie to string these guys along thinking that it's a false barrier so they still get all the benefits of having the guy around without having to invest anything in them.

They lie for themselves. Lying is inherently a selfish act in most cases. MOST men would prefer to hear the truth, but THAT wouldn't benefit the Woman, that would be the true humanitarian action.

Fuck outa here with your "girls be sparing your feelings for your own good" bullshit.
>>
>>74612126
underrated post
>>
File: Women.png (2 MB, 1952x2508) Image search: [Google]
Women.png
2 MB, 1952x2508
>>74598444
>>74598503
>>74598632
>>74599419
>>74600337
Screencapped and saved for viewing pleasure. Very insightful observation, Brazilbro. Can confirm women operate this way. Doesn't make them evil--it's just survival.

10/10
>>
>>74609968

plz fag, males will make their own cum dumpster if no female is available.
>>
>>74612812
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html
>>
>>74598034

well I mean thats the result of sin. but woman sinned first and was tricked by satan. he knew beforehand they were more easily deceived
>>
File: 1459790348621.jpg (98 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1459790348621.jpg
98 KB, 640x800
That's why 2D is superior.
>>
>>74612812
>He's never read schopenhauer before
Apply yourself anon
>>
>>74598034

/pol/ exaggerates how easily women fall to depravity and how virtuous men are. It's all just bell curves, we're apart ... but not that far apart.

Unlike niggers and Jews we need them for the foreseeable future too and I'm not really interested in beating them ... so lets make the best of it instead of harping on our superiority.

The last numbers I saw had more women voting nationalist in my country than men ...
>>
>>74599719

It's natural for us to keep falling for Jewish schemes too, as history repeatedly shows us long before women had significant power.

We all have to improve ourselves.
>>
>>74605777
Too late, I've taken the TJ Sotomayor pill.
>>
>>74598242
You're an idiot.
>>
>>74598034
Yes. That's why you have to get into their heads and dominate them the way they need.

If she's allowed to use the bathroom without permission, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>74598034

>Kindness is perceived as pure weakness and entry for exploitation.

I do genuinely believe this is the case with them.

Most women spend the better part of their relationship with a man breaking him down and nagging him until he submits to her will...at which point she has no further respect or attraction for him and will turn around and slide another dick inside herself in spite of him.

When you submit to a woman's wishes she is not counting you as kind and reasonable. She is measuring your weakness and controllability.

Its validly fucking sad. It took me a few tries to realize this.

Q - What kind of creature claws and cries and has fits and guilts someone into getting its way, and when it does, feels no joy or contentment, only hatred, contempt, and disgust.

A - A Woman.

Don't ever fucking fall for it. Ever.
>>
Huehuehue
https://youtu.be/5RKZCTlDvlA
>>
File: coolidgethecuck.jpg (291 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
coolidgethecuck.jpg
291 KB, 900x300
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.