[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just got raped by the government So, the government has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: uk_cigarette_pack.jpg (35 KB, 493x336) Image search: [Google]
uk_cigarette_pack.jpg
35 KB, 493x336
>tfw just got raped by the government
So, the government has found another great way of getting involved in our lives. All tobacco packs in the UK will look like this piece of olive-green turd, and 10-packs or packs less than 30g are now banned. Flavoured tobacco or menthols have also been banned

Thanks, government. When I woke up this morning what I asked for was more intervention.
>>
>>74549983
Smoking is degenerate anyway, faggot
>>
>>74549983
Go vape if you're this bummed out, you dirty cunt
>>
>>74549983
That's the EU, not the government. It's happening here too.

Vote out!
>>
>Muh free market
>Muh freedom to harm myself and others around me
>>
>>74549983
>Flavoured tobacco or menthols have also been banned

menthols? really? so you wont be able to get plain menthols?
>>
>just got

You get raped every time you buy that overtaxed garbage.
>>
>>74550041

only e-cigs tbqh senpai are degenerate
>>
>>74549983
its for the best u fucking degenerate
>>
>>74550075
muh mouth fedora muh hipster
>>
>>74550041
>we are stripping your freedoms for your own good!/it's dee-gen-argh-ah-see!
Get fucked, I thought you yanks were supposed to be pro-freedom?
>>
>>74549983
Enjoy your lung cancer.

When you do start coughing up blood though, just off yourself. Don't waste taxpayer money keeping your cancer filled husk alive just so you can wheeze and cry out your goodbyes to family for two months longer.
>>
>>74550099
Niggers on suicide watch
>>
File: Get a load of this goy.jpg (16 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this goy.jpg
16 KB, 183x200
>>74549983
>smoking the indian jew
>>
>>74550041
>I dont like it so its degenerate
I guess by the literal sense of the word smoking does have degenerative qualities, but we aren't using the word degenerate like that now are we.
>>
>>74550158
>pro-freedom
Top kek

Most of the faggots on this board would love to ban shit they don't like. Bad place to get sympathy.
>>
>>74550119
Lmao Australia you are literal communism for implementing this law. Its sad that we're going down the shitter.

A symbol of white masculinity is going down the shitter because Jews don't like white people being manly. Have you ever noticed how only autists and minorities don't smoke? It's because smoking is a symbol of white alphas.
>>
File: 1463683694003.jpg (26 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1463683694003.jpg
26 KB, 360x360
>>74549983
But muh children!
>>
>>74550141
Hey, I don't vape myself but from what I hear you can slap a bunch of nicotine in there, I don't know
>>
>>74549983
EU UN-BAN SNUS NOW I AM SICK OF HAVING TO BRING LIKE 10 CANS WHEN TRAVELING REEEE
>>
>>74550158
>Bro let me just have fun bro
Fuck off, enjoy your lung cancer
>>
>>74550279
why is it any of your business what smokers smoke?
>>
Don't worry, black market will take care of it.
>>
>wants universal health care
>gets butthurt when the nanny state stops him from doing things that increase health care costs
top kek
>>
>>74550392
>implying I want universal healthcare
>>
>>74550392
The tax smokers pay pretty much pays for the NHS.
>>
>>74549983
I would be in favor of a complete ban on tobacco. It brings nothing but problems
>>
Next they will double the price for you Britbongs. We've had plain packaging for about 5 years, now they're doubling the price.
>>
File: 1463505983514.png (292 KB, 460x516) Image search: [Google]
1463505983514.png
292 KB, 460x516
>>74549983
Good. Smoking is so last century anyway.
>>
>>74550247
>you are literal communism
I hope you don't talk like this normally.

>A symbol of white masculinity is going down the shitter because Jews don't like white people being manly
This faggot believes he needs cigarettes to be a man, how fucking insecure are you?
Holy shit.
>>
>>74550351
Because I have have breathe that shit in whenever they're close to me
>>
>>74549983
Smoking is pretty retarded to be quite honest family.
>>
Dont only ching chong ping pongs smoke anyway?
>>
>>74550484
why dont you just walk away? you shouldnt even be outside. What about car exhaust?
>>
>>74549983
So the package will look like your lungs. What's the problem?
>>
>>74550352
>having to pay a nigger who calls himself "Diego" £15 for a pack of fags and you have to meet him outside a petrol station and do a handshake to get it

Yeah, no.
>>
>>74550158
No. We are stripping your freedom because you're a dirty commie poorfag who expects society at large to pay the costs associated with their personal decisions.
>>
>>74550484
People have to withstand your BO every time you walk about as well, should we ban you?

Second hand smoke being bad is a meme.
>>
>>74549983

>2016
>still smoking jewsticks
>>
>>74549983
Smoking is haram anon. Allah cant allow it
>>
File: cigarettecase.jpg (620 KB, 1429x1500) Image search: [Google]
cigarettecase.jpg
620 KB, 1429x1500
>>74549983

At least noone forces you to use these packets.
>>
>>74550442
Could never be enforced. Huge black market and profits for criminals, while the cost of tobacco still would fall on society. So now you have to pay to enforce the ban, still pay for hospital bills and also lose all current tax revenue on tobacco.
>>
>>74550480
Australia, do you know what a symbol is? You don't need a swastika on your sleeve to be a Nazi, but it's a symbol.
You are clearly an autist who studies STEM at an average to good university and has black hair.
>>
>muh freedom
>fukken jews wanna steal muh waifus
>YOU GONNA TAKE MY GUNS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
>but mommy doesn't let me smoke so ban cigs
that is your look
>>
>>74550536
Our natives are pretty big on cigarette contraband. They set up boots in their neighbhood to sell them
>>
>>74550522
>Why don't you just never leave your home so that we can kill ourselves and promote people paying to kill themselves and bother others?
>>
Buy contraband smokes instead, pretty sure you can find some slav selling those in your area
>>
>>74550556
muslims are heavy smokers tho
>>
>>74549983
they've had this in australia forever. doesn't change a damn thing.
>>
>>74549983
smoking is degenerate, glad it's happening

Not that it'll stop you idiots stop cutting smoking, you'll probably smoke more just to spite the government
>>
>>74550554
**CURRENT YEAR**
>>
>>74550591
>prohibitionism is stupid! Legalize everything!
Can we legalize murder as well? Hell even with our very strict anti murder laws we still have murderers
>>
File: 1422222013492.png (21 KB, 426x494) Image search: [Google]
1422222013492.png
21 KB, 426x494
>>74550654
yes, that's exactly what you need to do
>>
>>74550655
they also fuck little boys, that is pretty haram

muslims are hypocrites and savages
>>
>>74549983
ONE OF US, ONE OF US.

Stop smoking, faggot.
>>
>>74550654
>implying I don't have hundreds of Serbian packs in my drawer
>>
>>74549983
>Cigs smoked per capita is already really low in the UK
>Obesity and obesity related diseases are massively on the up
>Demonise cigs further instead and put them in shitty looking packages
>They honestly think this will stop underage b&s from smoking

I'm going to feel like a massive fag carrying around a silver cigarette case for when I want the occasional smoke, but I'm not carrying these atrocities around.
>>
>>74550742
world is black and white, eh?
or maybe you're just autistic
>>
>>74549983
are you not allowed to roll your own or something?
>>
>>74550742
Don't post ever again
>>
I quit 6 months ago after being smoking pack a day for 4 years, and I really just want to say suck my fat cock and enjoy you british piece of shit cunt, I hope you enjoy the impending price raises too you swarthy parasitic piece of shit filth cunt. Enjoy looking at some rusty old cunt with collapsed lungs telling you to quit every time you buy a pack of darts from the servo you scum sucking cock lover, I'll give you a tip though, leave the exterior plastic on and slip a note around it to cover the cancer ridden fuck ups if it bothers you
>>
>>74550480
>This faggot believes he needs cigarettes to be a man
To be a man man needs freedom to do whatever fuck he wants. The one who does what he told is a child.
>>
>>74549983
cigarettes are for women and gays

real men smoke cigars and/or pipes.
>>
Canada has been doing this since 1991

Nice stealing other peoples culture and calling it your own, once again, Britbongistan.

Fuck off and get your own ideas.
>>
>>74550601
>Studying STEM in university is bad
ok tumblrina

>has black hair
what?

>ignoring my post and getting this upset.
Put a southern cross next to your flag and relax pls.
>>
>>74550742
Prohibition works if the demand is low enough.
Murder is not a consumer good, can't really equate it with one. It also harms other people, whilst using tobacco harms yourself.

If you want to argue for a ban on smoking in public spaces to reduce harm, that would be another thing.
>>
>>74550484
>being this much of a cucked out pussy
you sound like such a little bitch. "Mommy the smoke herts my nosy wosy! Pls get that bad man to stop!"
>>
>>74550247
Needs smokes to think he's manly, Jesus Christ it's like we're in high school all over again. Kek.
>>
>>74550091
happening in France too
Bruxelles bureaucracy is the true ruler in EU and those people arent elected

vote out
cause EU to explode

We french citizen voted no but our goverment said we didnt know what was best for us and forced shengen, and euro. while blatantly disrepecting a democratic referendum they launched cause the result didnt please them
>>
>>74550641
>smoking is so bad i can't even leave my home
KYS unless you are within 2 feet of a smoker you can't smell anything
>>
>>74550114
ecigs are not degenerate, but they are fedora tear
>>
>>74550917
Is African Muslim cock a consumer good you Swedish cum guzzling cunt
>>
>>74550763
Theres big diffrence between muslim behaviour in groups and as individuals. its like they have 2 personalities, and its not only some people. Every muslim i met is acting like someone else when they are around other muslims
>>
>>74549983
>stopping children from becoming a burden on the tax payer

Your addiction is degenerate and we need to stop another generation from becoming burdens such as yourself
>>
>>74550939
Lmao. It's a symbol of masculinity. Just like a nice car, a dog and a nice belt. You don't need any of these things to be manly, but they are symbols of being a man.

This is the problem with you STEMfags. You have an autistic grasp of language which stuggles to understand any concepts that aren't purely logical and rely on some human understanding.
>>
File: 01.gif (972 KB, 480x216) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
972 KB, 480x216
>>74550785
>I'm going to feel like a massive fag carrying around a silver cigarette case for when I want the occasional smoke
>>
Good, all smokers should be hung.

You're fucking pathetic addict pieces of shit with your cancer sticks.

>m-muh government intervention.
So I assume you won't be begging the NHS to make your death comfortable when lung cancer comes knocking, yeah?
>>
>>74551021
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
>>
Smokers fucking suck, fuck all smokers.
>>
seriously why does smoking makes you so upset?
you keep boasting about freedom, but would ban smoking without thinking
>>
>>74551038
A man who smokes a pack a day is literally paying £6.50ish extra a day in tax.
>>
>>74549983
>Smoking the leafy Jew
>any year
You deserve everything the government does you filthy degenerate
>>
>>74551040
>You have an autistic grasp

>i need this token object because it makes simple the things that encompass the complexities of being a male in the modern age.

No, you are the autists, john.
>>
>>74550075
>vape naysh y'all

Eat a dick hipster cunt
>>
>>74551052
Smokers in most western countries already pay in more than what they take out of their respective public health systems you stupid ugly crooked tooth dumb cunt I hope you off yourself PLEASE off yourself you're so fucken stupid cunt
>>
>>74550279
>Fuck off, enjoy your lung cancer
^this guy gets it.

I just shake my head when I see some faggit sucking on a cigarette and a gallon of sugar water in his hand.
"I need muh nicotine and sugar overdose, now I am in my comfort zone".
>>
>>74551090
>muh nazis hates tobacco so I should too
That's literally it. Notice how the only 'argument' they have is how smoking is degenerate.
>>
>>74551121
Yes, that's exactly right, I don't see your point.
The cultural Marxists are trying to make being a man a complex labyrinth of emotion and feels, but it's simple, really. Just don't be a pussy.
>>
File: 01.gif (975 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
975 KB, 320x180
>>74551052
>you won't be begging the NHS to make your death comfortable when lung cancer comes knocking, yeah?
Fair should be fair. Medical insurance premium according to living habits.
>>
>>74550785
You're going to feel like a massive cigarette?
>>
>>74551136
If you'd ever spent time in an NHS hospital you would see beds in hallways and overburdened staff, degenerate self harming habits are nothing but a blight on the nation
>>
>>74551136
poor people with stressful jobs are the majority of smokers over here.

and blacks
>>
>>74551136
>ciggies over a lifetime pay for 60k+ chemo + complications from a lifetime of smoking + damage to children because the lower class don't understand science of the child in the womb + passive smoking and damage to the houses they live in.

There's a reason we shipped you degenerate pricks to that shithole way back.
>>
>EU fucking with british smokers
>Britain not leaving the EU
>>
>>74549983
I have no problem with this.
Quit smoking you dirty addict.
>>
>>74551182
>literally degenerates your health

Huuuur how is smoking degenerate it makes me look cool [coughs up blood]
>>
>>74550041
missed chance to make a real fag joke. bin that fag.
>>
>>74551259
>every smoker gets cancer
Are you dyslexic?
>>
>>74551199
> being a man a complex labyrinth of emotion and feels, but it's simple, really. Just don't be a pussy.
I never said it does.

Goes both ways, schlomo.

Being a man doesn't = smoking camels (tm) or buying the latest ford (tm) or following trends because someone else does it, that makes you a child.

Don't be a pussy is right, which means not smoking because lel my m8 does it
>>
>>74549983
Been like this for ages over here, except for the menthol ban.
We're getting hit too though with another tax that's going to take a 20 deck to round $40
>>
>>74551331
>Smokers don't get cancer at higher rates than the rest of the population.
>Smoking doesn't contribute to damage to children in the womb and households.

Are you a retard?
>>
>>74550041
You are a literal faggot.

Let the man smoke his ciggies, ffs. And let him be free to do so.
>>
Let's look at countries where smoking is a thing. Serbia, Poland, Russia, manlier slav countries in general. And who doesn't smoke? Western Europe and the Anglosphere, I'm sorry to admit it, but the biggest cucks.
>>
100 replies and still no link
>>
>>74551313
>literally proving his point
nice one, autist
>>
>>74551434
http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/20/our-tobacco-laws-just-changed-heres-everything-you-need-to-know-5893582/
>>
>>74551252
>degenerate self harming habits
So more than 2500 calories intake fro non-physical workers should be prohibited? How do you gonna enforce that? more practical would be just charging medical insurance according to lifestyle, let nonhealthy behavior people pay for their additional load. Freedom, free market, everyone is happy, no one pays for "that guy".
>>
that's strange our tobacco laws just changed to become the exact same

BREXIT NEXIT TIME
>>
File: 1463726571123.jpg (5 KB, 218x160) Image search: [Google]
1463726571123.jpg
5 KB, 218x160
>menthols banned

is this true?
>>
>>74550654

This. I have lots of polish relatives and they can buy me 10 packs for around 20 euro. Buying cigs in the open means supporting the government.
>>
>>74551252
You don't understand what I'm saying, if your government actually used the money they make off smokers your hospitals would be BETTER off than what they were. They don't though, and they allocate the funds to other things which means smokers do become a burden on the NHS, blame your govt not smokers.

Also, what about all the other self destructive habits, should fatties be unable to order fast food? should alcoholics be permanently banned from driving after their first DUI?
>>
>>74551425
Russia banned public smoking. This of course doesn't affect elite making the laws. But it feels good to tell pleb that they should behave like "civilised people".
>>
File: kek2.png (493 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
kek2.png
493 KB, 600x484
>muh addiction oh no
>>
>>74551534
Yeah in theory it's a good idea but in practice people fuck it up - which could be said about a lot of ruski shit.

seriously tho, I can think of ways insurance companies would redefine habits to collectively drive up premiums to fuck everyone in the ass.

Similar to how in the UK I have to pay insane tax on my car because I'm 24 and because 90% of wankers growing up alongside me were crashing their dads cars and being complete twats, I now have to pay for those mistakes as a market.
>>
>>74549983

>oh no it's harder for me to ruin my health and burden the NHS
>>
>>74551259
When I smoked a pack a day I would spend $30 a day, do the math and work it out you fucking idiot. Also, I never smoked indoors and felt it was a responsibility to never smoke around children, always threw them out if I walked past one. By your logic fat parents who have fat kids should have their children taken away? That is probably more neglectful than a kid breathing in a bit of cigarette smoke.
>>
File: image.png (538 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538 KB, 640x960
>>74551520
>oh but we can't upset the mudslimes

Fuck this country
>>
>get cigarette tin
>leave paki shop
>immediately empty dumb green packet
>toss it on the ground

what now EU?
>>
>>74549983
What is up with Europeans and not letting people have any personal responsibility whatsoever?
>>
>>74551415

The interesting part is that the probability of getting cancer becomes higher after you've quit smoking. It's a really strange phenomenon: When you're an active smoker, your chance of getting cancer is only slightly higher, if not the same as non-smokers. But those who quit smoking have the highest chances for getting cancer. And on another note: the reason for death doesn't equal a shorter or lower quality lifespan. A smoker might die of lung cancer, but still outlive non-smokers. Back in the army we had a sports day where the regiment commander visited us. 67 years old and he defeated most of us in a cooper test, just after smoking one cig.
You gotta take this topic a little bit less serious as general trends are quite difficult to track and they're enormously politicized. After global warming, the study of smoking is subject to most changes. Strangely enough, both of these topics are among the most emotional ones. Look at this thread. People act as if somebody killed their family.
>>
>>74551863
>fat people, caused by all sorts of shit is the same as smoking cigs.

Shit nigga, that's like saying if a guy eats a burger next to me then I start gaining weight. You stupid fuck.

You're literally defending a self destructive habit of inhaling deadly chemicals to me and comparing it to the obese who atleast don't wipe the burger their eating on me with every bite.
>>
>>74549983
You sound so very... American, for a Brit. Are you sure you're Bulldog breed, mate?
>>
>>74551922
You will have tax on tobacco products coming soon, trust me, they will end up fucking you in the ass hard without lube and you're going to kick and scream like a bitch while they do it.

Aussies are going to be paying $40 a packet in 2020 due to all the extra tax - that's 19 pounds if you were wondering.
>>
>>74551724
>Yeah in theory it's a good idea but in practice people fuck it up - which could be said about a lot of ruski shit.
Are you saying that capitalism is bad idea and should be banned? Because it what i hearing. Why do stop on NHS and cigarettes? Go all the way. Let nanny state decide what you should eat for dinner. Give me one good reason why not if market doesn't work.
>>
>>74551922
£60 fine for littering.
>>
>>74549983
Our ciggies will be $40 a pack soon

>Also we have had plain packaging for about 5-7 years now
>>
>>74550247
No communism here, mate. And a lot less people - esp teenagers - smoking. Explain how that is a bad thing, please.
If you need cancer sticks to be 'manly' you are a bigger joke than /pol/.
>>
>>74551951
>both of these topics are among the most emotional ones.

It's probably because it's somewhat infringing. No one has a right to poison someone else in this manner.

You might say 'well no one has a right to tell me what to do with my body' and you would be right, yes, but in the UK, these choices effect everyone via the health system.

I am not opposed to smoking in your own private area or home, if your home contains no non-smokers or the non-smokers agree to your contamination of their environment.

Not only this but smoking is a meme, it's literally a shit tier corporate poison sold off as a meme, there's better ways to get high or relax, better ways to look manly etc. It's just one shitty self destructive meme that even the bent gubmint wants to kill.
>>
>>74551420
>You are a literal faggot
>unironically uses the word ciggies
>>
>>74552093
It is about freedom and choice. Children don't have them. They have parents for that.
>>
>>74550351
because my taxes and my health fund fees help pay for treating their cancers, their palliative care when there is nothing left to do medically, etc.
>>
>>74552077

how much is a pack of reds or newports m8
>>
>>74551922

They banned those shortly after they enacted plain packaging in Aus.
>>
>>74550352
What, buy "original packs" on Black Market? That is even dumber than smoking in the first place!
>>
>>74551911
Honestly I doubt that's valid reasoning. In Sweden a few years ago, shisha tobacco started being taxed by weight instead of by tobacco content, which in practice meant that one box of taxed shisha went from 50kr to 500kr (4 pounds to 40 pounds), effectively shutting down the legal market for shisha tobacco in Sweden. Nobody was upset by this "racism". People were somewhat upset by "racism" when the ban on indoor smoking set a stop to hookah bars, but even then nobody really cared.
>>
>>74550158
>>we are stripping your freedoms for your own good!/it's dee-gen-argh-ah-see!
Your packs look like shit. Get over it, bong.
>>
>>74550556
Allah can shove 20 cocks up his ass if he wants, Muslamic faggot
>>
>>74550413
You've got it: NHS. (You really ARE British, aren't you?)
>>
I'm addicted to it, and not up for quitting. (yet, some day) But I've also noticed the prices going up here, one euro more since last year for the same thing. Ehhh, oh well.
>>
>>74552048
Not what I'm saying.

It's better for me to ask if you believe a free market on healthcare insurance goes without manipulation by giant corporations?

We see this in America.

A free market is good.
But people rarely let the market be free once giant businesses exist or rise to the top of that market. This is how the greatness of free market capitalism got fucked up.

tl;dr I'd rather keep the NHS
No I dont want a nanny state
smokers are cancer
>>
>>74552179
So this is funds directing problem.
>>
>>74549983
You can still smoke Muslim cock
>>
>>74552300
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL.
>>
>>74550547
NOT a meme - as you well know.
>>
>Not rolling your own organically grown tobacco cigarettes.
You are the shit the shit piles excretes as waste.
>>
>>74552020
we already get taxed out the ass, the price of a 20 pack has doubled since I started smoking
>>
>>74549983
If the government was genuinely concerned about the well being of its subjects it would have banned islam.
>>
>>74550660
Fewer kids taking it up, mate. That is why the big tobacco companies are falling over themselves to try to get a court case up that will stop it: they are scared.
>>
>>74552330
My friend did this and it tasted like absolute garbage. I think he threw it all out in the end since it was so bad.
>>
>>74552373

This.

If you're going to fuck over peoples rights, you may as well go all the way. Except fucking over """peoples""" rights by violating islam would be a major help.
>>
File: 1456134281528.jpg (38 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
1456134281528.jpg
38 KB, 700x436
>>74549983
>smoking
>>
>>74550988
Why? Both my folks smoke e-cigs now because they are cheaper. What's the problem with them?

The small ones I'm talking about, not the chavtastic ones that spew out more smoke than a pipe.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 540x540
Smoking may be degenerate, but nowhere near as degenerate as getting cucked by big globalist gov

Brexit when?
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x277
Can you buy loose tobacco in Europe? Why not just roll your own cigs?
>>
>>74552288
>It's better for me to ask if you believe a free market on healthcare insurance goes without manipulation by giant corporations called government agencies?
So you believe that government could properly regulate and finance NHS but can't set proper insurance premiums according to lifestyle? Sounds like failure of government regulation.
>>
>>74550785
Please yourself. We are seeing a drop in young people taking up smoking, after a few years of plain packs.
And as for carrying things around, remember that you very likely are carrying around tarry lungs, constricted capillaries, etc right now. Enjoy!
>>
>>74550830
Rolling tobacco is also in olive-green packs.
>>
>>74552522
>less than 30g is banned
>>
>>74552487
Fuck off, Hitler.
>>
>>74552562
>not buying a fucking SACK of old hornblower
>>
>>74549983
It's a shame you don't have aboriginals on reserved that can sell all the illegal tobacco they want for cheap. Probably the one and only benifit of the aside from cheap gas.
>>
>>74550908
Uh, no. (But this explains Putin a bit. Sheesh!)
>>
>>74552434
Then you don't like tobacco. You like amonnia and tar, which is worse.
>>
>>74552592
I was pointing out that loose is obviously not banned outright
>>
>your countries actively trying to get you to quit smoking
>american FDA making vape juice patents cost 1 million dollars a piece because its cutting into tobacco profits
>>
>>74550911
From Oz, I believe, syrup-dude.
>>
>>74549983
They cost 30 gold?

How many fucking kobolds do you britfucks have to kill in your smarmy folk-world of magic and mystery

Cant you just trade some linen cloth for some ciggies my niggies?
>>
Good.
>>
>>74552158

>Not only this but smoking is a meme

It's a quick and relatively cheap stimulant. If you relax with a cigarette, something is wrong with your body and you are not built for this. It heightens blood pressure and neural activity. I know you only say this because most people claim so, but don't listen to them.

The best solution would be to cut off health care for smokers. And I say this as a smoker myself. Again, all these problems are due to this hyper emotional environment we're in since couple of years.
>>
>>74549983
Why would anyone still smoke? There's literally no reason to smoke.
>>
>>74552674

you can relax with a cigarette the same way adderall relaxes some people. do not be dense.
>>
>>74552522
you can, I started rolling a few years ago after the prices started getting ridiculous, the new laws still apply to them though

best thing I ever did, I fucking despise pre-rolled smokers now because it smells like chemical shit
>>
>>74550536
Kek. Here smuggled cigs are 2x cheaper than regular ones
>>
>>74550194
And asians.
asians love them menthols.
>>
>>74552522
Most smokers I know do, then again most smokers I know also smoke weed as well, so they could be the exception.
>>
>>74549983
why not just buy a normal box and put the cigs in that one?

Also
>friend has kids
>he smokes occasionally
>has his cigarette box lying on a cupboard
>his kids will get to see the new gore images the government demands
>>
>>74550544
Cigs cist $7 a pack. $2 is the actual price. $5 in taxes. Seems I am paying for your bad decisions and child's education because lol you can't.
>>
>>74552648
if you home grow you are still filling your lungs with tar
>>
>>74549983
>Smoking jewsticks
>>
File: Hofer propaganda.jpg (99 KB, 820x461) Image search: [Google]
Hofer propaganda.jpg
99 KB, 820x461
>>74552522
I stuff my own cigarettes, but they'll probably print that shit on tobacco cans as well.

Not like I care, I know perfectly well that this shit is unhealthy. The real problem is that it's indicative of European governments' never-ending social interventionism and another huge waste of money.
>>
File: 11.jpg (58 KB, 634x478) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
58 KB, 634x478
>>74552674
>The best solution would be to cut off health care for smokers.
What about her?
>>
>>74552647
sorry this >>74552789 was meant for you
>>
>>74552674
>The best solution would be to cut off health care for smokers.
Due to massive taxation of tobacco products and high proof alcohol iys actually the alcoholics and nicotinists who pay for your health care.
>>
>>74550254

You can. If you mix your own juices you can pretty much make whatever you want however you want and as strong as you want.
>>
>>74549983
Why the fuck are you smoking anyway? utterly degenerate. You ought to be thanking the government for trying to make you get off that shit, since you obviously lack the willpower/intelligence to do it yourself.
>>
>>74550075
they've put regulations on those too
>>
File: P1090261[1].jpg (95 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
P1090261[1].jpg
95 KB, 810x1080
>>74552522
some people do but most smokers are way too lazy to bother.
but rolling is disgusting compared to stuffing yourself.
>>
>>74552221
Why the fuck should shish be exempt is my point. Is it just pure coincidence it's mainly mudshits smoke that?
>>
File: 1418091823862.jpg (54 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1418091823862.jpg
54 KB, 535x462
>tobacco
>harm yourself (that's your problem) and the others around you
>get health problems
>government has to waste medical resources on you because you decided to smoke one pack of cigarettes per day
You degenerate scum.
>>
>>74552934
Indeed, fk the EU
>>
>>74552977

Cigarette smokers pool their fair share of money towards those medical resources in each and every one of their individual lifetimes.
>>
>>74549983

It's pretty fucking hilarious how far they've gone with this anti-smoking shit without just banning it altogether. Next they'll add a mini stereo on the lid that spouts some anti-smoking messages whenever you open it.
>>
>Smoking restrictions
>Sugar tax
you said slippery slope was a fallacy
>>
>>74552700

Again, if that's the case, then you should stay away from cigarettes. If it relaxes you, it becomes just a luxury good, then you will one day quit and die because of this. Used correctly, cigarettes can be a powerful tool to be used.

>>74552811

In a perfect world, no health care for them too. It's a concious decision.
>>
>try to quit smoking
>fall asleep because no nicotine energy
>start smoking for a day maximum if I ever want to get out of bed again

Honestly if it weren't for coffee I'd fall into a coma, and that barely helps. I'm like 2 steps from meth
>>
>>74553062
i dont need nicotine for energy. either you're an oldfag who needs to die anyway or you're just retarded
>>
>>74553018
Don't know about America, but in the uk smokers haven't covered their own medical costs, via tobacco taxation, since the 50's.
>>
>>74552536
>tarry lungs, constricted capillaries, etc right now. Enjoy!

Nah fit as a fiddle. Regularly get checked out. You'll always be a faggot though. Enjoy!
>>
>>74553018
In Portugal we get free healthcare, so it doesn't apply that.
>>
Fuck off, people shouldn't have to inhale your fumes because you're a lowlife addict. I hope they ban smoking someday worldwide, it literally serves no purpose.
>>
OP is a faggot, he posted this thread just to sypher out the libertarians from the conservatives.

Just so you know, interventionist = conservative, non-interventionist = libertarian

Libs want 1793 France, Cons want 1984 Oceania.
>>
>>74550911
Was the EU you fucking moron.

Canada's political stance: Copy Cat Copy Cat!

Welcome to baby thread. Duty pays more in than people take out in our NHS so the thick-shit Aussie got that wrong too.
>>
>>74549983

as someone who enjoys about 4 smokes with a few drinks on a night out this is kinda a bummer but not a big deal.
>>
File: 1443739743707.png (282 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1443739743707.png
282 KB, 625x626
>>74549983
>Willingly lowering your quality of life
I don't care much for the whining of degenerates.
>>
>>74550911

leave it to a Canadian to think banning 10 packs of ciggies is culture..
>>
>>74553180
Well done liar.
>>
>>74553448
Let me put it this way: If you reduce the number of ways for a person to be degenerate, how do you identify who is degenerate? Wouldn't everyone just be degenerates then? You have to make it easy for degenerates to be ridiculed, so let them be as degenerate as possible.
>>
>>74550854
ABBO
B
B
O
>>
>>74553180
The revenue made from tax on cigarettes is 12billion against the cost of health care estimated at 3-6billion. Also, smokers DIE YOUNGER, making their care costs even lower.
>>
>>74553333
I as a con want 1700 Britain
>>
File: tumblr_nr03r1eH0H1u9xrino1_250.gif (755 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr03r1eH0H1u9xrino1_250.gif
755 KB, 200x156
big government get out
ree
>>
>>74549983
Good
>>
>>74553618
Then why make anything illegal?
>>
>>74553062
You might have narcolepsy/sleep apnea, bud. Get that shit checked out.
>>
File: 1463637319865.jpg (134 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
1463637319865.jpg
134 KB, 504x720
How will pupper get his ciggies now?
>>
>>74553618
I'd rather the most degenerate thing in society be minor things, such as leaving your suit unbuttoned or not wearing a tie.

What you're advocating is letting degenerates have orgies in the streets so it's easy to identify them, whereas this is a mistake and only makes the idea "normalize" in society rather than polarize away from it. Should smoking be banned and people continue to do it, it will get a taboo status due to law enforcement, the same reason marijuana isn't as bad as it's made out to be, but everyone who smokes it is a degenerate.
>>
>>74549983

Why is Britain such an oppressed shit hole?

Do you vote?
>>
>>74550041
>not smoking the jew cancer
>>
>>74549983
I just suggested they put photos of diarrhoea on food that contains MSG and photos of battered wives and brains splatted across a steering wheel on alcohol.
I doubt I will get a reply.
>>
>>74553775
Heres a ciggie pupper
>>
>>74549983

This type of intervention is inevitable when you make government responsible for healthcare.
>>
>>74549983
smoking is for complete retards though, OP.

when you say that they obstruct your freedom, keep in mind that you're not free, your lungs aren't free and you're one step closer to death with every cig you smoke and that the nicotine jew takes your money for cigs and the pharmacy jew takes your money to fix the health issues you paid for in the first place.
>>
>>74550096
>Muh freedom to harm myself and others around me
Second hand smoke is a meme man. The only way they come to the conclusion that it is bad is by excluding one of the longest term studies conducted which was actually based in the UK. The reason it is excluded is because part way into the study the med group funding it stopped because it wasnt seeing the results it wanted. Then when the tobacco companies started funding it everyone just assumed the study was bogus.
>>
File: 1462538829445.png (344 KB, 340x523) Image search: [Google]
1462538829445.png
344 KB, 340x523
>>74553967
>I doubt I will get a reply.
>>
File: SMO964.jpg (59 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
SMO964.jpg
59 KB, 800x800
>>74549983
Buy one of pic related

Leave the paper package on benches in the street
>>
>>74554265
>consumable death in a nicer looking case

wow, such a difference.
>>
>>74554197
Drinking isn't good for you, mac donalds isn't good for you, 4chan isn't good for you.
That doesn't mean someone else should dictate whether you should be allowed any of those things.
>>
>>74554265
most people who buy cigarettes aren't tobbaconists, they're addicts

shooting up dope with rainwater and a rusty needle isn't glamorous
neither is coughing up a lung outside in the rain
>>
Well it is a double edged sword.

I know alot of people who smoke 10s and 12.5g packs so they either have to quit or end up buying the larger packs and may actually end up smoking more.
>>
>>74554347
That's the subject of the thread, you idiot
>>
File: 1458578921837.jpg (715 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1458578921837.jpg
715 KB, 1280x850
>>74549983

>2016
>inhaling the smokey jew

>b-but it calms my nerves

Which wouldn't be an issue in the first place if you weren't addicted to nicotine.
>>
File: don_draper_sunglasses_Smoking.png (119 KB, 539x311) Image search: [Google]
don_draper_sunglasses_Smoking.png
119 KB, 539x311
>>74554347
>>74550041
>>74550096
>>74550119
>>74550169
>>74550485
>>74550535
>>74550697
>>74550767
>>74553448
>>74554568
>>74553303
>>74552799
>>74552487
Y'all retards need to stop and think for a moment. The WHO put cigarettes and red meat in the same carcinogenic category. Do you eat red meat? I think you do. Why don't you stop? After all, they're equally dangerous according to the highest medical authority on the planet. But you won't stop eating red meat. Why? Because you're living in the most retarded cognitive dissonance ever, because you like red meat, because it's amazing.

Well, I also like to smoke.

If you were all fucking vegans I'd get your point, but that's unlikely. Instead, the idea of smoking being degenerate somehow stuck into your minds and now you're trying to impose it on everyone no better than the fucking Islamic State or the most ardent SJW.

You are the true degenerates.

You like to smoke? fine. You don't? Also fucking fine, don't smoke. But stop imposing your views on others if they're different from yours.

And before any of you assholes bring the passive smoke thing up, it's no fucking point: I'm the first who doesn't smoke around people who do not like it, pregnant women, or children - and most smokers behave alike.

>>74551420
This.
>>
>cucked by muslims
>cucked by tv license
>cucked by knife bins
>try to relax from the cucking
>cucked by having your cigs taken away
Lol
>>
>>74555325
don't think I eat red meat 2bh

good to see you standing up for what you believe in though, by whining on a cantonese basket weaving forum
>>
>>74555090
Fuck off bootlicker. He has every right to smoke as much as he wants.
>>
File: 1440096244228.jpg (19 KB, 542x656) Image search: [Google]
1440096244228.jpg
19 KB, 542x656
>>74549983
>menthols have also been banned
>>
>>74549983
All the UK has to do now is ban Christianity.
>>
>>74555863
Well, actually...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
>>
>>74551130
those damn healthy hipsters. Just like those filthy ferkin envirenmentals
>>
File: 1398908523576.jpg (123 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1398908523576.jpg
123 KB, 400x400
>>74550114
>Smoking shit-sticks is fine
>Being able to inhale any flavor you can possibly imagine is degenerate.
>>
>>74555325
Red meat is in the same category, but that doesn't mean the danger is equal. A steak and a pack of cigarettes do not have the same level of carcinogenic potential.
>>
Seriously though, smoking is degenerate and I'm okay with a ban. Seen it kill too many people in my days in the hospital. You don't want to know what it's like to die of COPD, nor do I after having seen it literally hundreds of times over. And then there's cancer, which honestly is a merciful fate compared to end-stage COPD (which is what the majority of smokers go from, not cancer).
>>
The best thing about this thread is all these degenerate scumbag smokers are not long for this world. Their smoking problem will simply solve itself
>>
>>74556342
On what else could the classification ever rely? Color? Same category means equal potency in cancer probability enhancing.

I don't smoke a pack a day. Some people do, but that doesn't justify putting disturbing pics on packets. By the same logic, we should stick images of ongoing liposuctions on every product that contains butter, because there are some obese people.
>>
>>74556178
whatever, have you e-cig if you like, just remember you look like a fucking faggot and everyone is laughing at you behind your back
>>
Smoking is a weakness. You say it helps with stress. You get that stress from not having a cigarette in a while. Addictions are bad m'kay.

Vaping is the same shit but with a fedora on top. Have fun inhaling carcinogenic vapors and being a labrat for the tobacco companies

I usually ignore the "You fell for the X-jew" memes, but this one is real. Unless you wanna go for the sexy throat-cancer sound, or maybe lungs, mouth, take your pick.
>>
>>74556537
At least I don't live in a country that's smoking itself
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1136x640
What about Cloves?

I don't smoke, but I watch "Workaholics"
>>
>>74556688
No it doesn't you fucking retard. It just means "known carcinogen." That doesn't mean equal amounts of a substance cause cancer, just that we know it causes cancer. Epidemiologically, the two substances are very different if you look into the statistics and the relative risk of each.
>>
>>74549983
Smoking is obviously bad. But the government obviously doesn't care about whether you're healthy or not.
So whats the real reason behind this?
>>
>>74557069
control!
once people start to be OK with censorship because of what seems like a reasonable rational argument its all downhill from there.
>>
>>74555325
So it's okay to tell others how to live their lives.. unless it goes against something that you do?

Smokers get really defensive because they know they are low on arguments. See, your daddy bought into the ads that smoking is manly, see that cowboy smoking a cigarette? What a fucking boss, I bet he fucks a ton of chicks between the moments of spitting blood and dying of cancer.

You bought into it too. So did millions of others. You'll just quit after awhile, right? Just a couple more years, you won't get cancer. Others get cancer, you won't.

I mean, It's not even a pack a day, Bill smokes two packs a day. I'm in the clear. You are so addicted that you come up with these excuses to keep smoking. Because you are weak.

I smoked for six years when I was a teen. Started as a social thing. Grew into a daily habit. Quit two years ago. Took me a week. Haven't bought a pack since. Lungs got better, I can smell better and I don't get exhausted as fast as I used to. Just quit
>>
>>74557069
theres a tax on sugary drinks rolling out in the future

once they fabricate some evidence that it's combatting obesity, they'll have better power of future taxes on 'unhealthy' things
>>
>slowly weaning people off cigarettes (haram) to make way for sharia law in the new caliphate
>>
>>74557069
Well, it's not like governments are all "Oh, let them just all die"

I mean, someone came up with seatbelts and using them became mandatory in most countries. Why? Because it's just fucking smart to use a seatbelt.

Tobacco industry will just shift into selling e-cigs and finding new ways to sell their poison.
>>
>>74549983
What's the point of inhaling toxic fumes anyway? Fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.