[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 028_funny_military.jpg (108 KB, 800x589) Image search: [Google]
028_funny_military.jpg
108 KB, 800x589
How accurate is this?
>>
>>74521922

Build wall.
>>
>>74521922
Very But You are in México mijo so none of them applies to you
>>
>>74521922
Pretty much. In Germany we have a joke about air force being "club members"
>>
File: 51u5Vxd4e0L._SY450_.jpg (48 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
51u5Vxd4e0L._SY450_.jpg
48 KB, 450x450
>>74521922
The army is 95% cyber warfare.
I don't care if you believe me or not.
>>
>>74522275

That's weird. The Army base near me is like 95% nigger
>>
>>74522102
Who would win between the Mexican Army vs The Cartel?
>>
>>74522489
that's weird because the military in general is 75% spic
>>
>>74521922
Ill take Air force please

>guy is Qt
>>
>>74522275
This is a pretty good album. Why use it as a reaction pic?
>>
File: 1462886284702.jpg (52 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
1462886284702.jpg
52 KB, 600x309
>>74521922
There's too many females in the airforce pic
>>
>>74521922
The Army is the only branch of the military. The Air Force and Navy are corporations, and the Marine Corps is a cult.
>>
>>74521922
Only a fraction of the army ever actually sees the ground. Most of them work in intelligence fields.
>>
I'll probably be joining the Navy, I hope all the gay shit they say is true.
>>
>>74524004
They are the same
>>
>>74524415
>Marine Corps is a cult.

this most marines just piss me the fuck off.

Why do they think they are special forces ... kek

hey idiots, you are literally the navies canon fodder.
>>
>>74524128

That's weird because on Google it says the military is 77% non-hispanic white.
>>
>>74521922
That's a steel beach picnic in the Navy. Once during a deployment they'll put the jets into the hangar bay and grill burgers and hotdogs up on the flight deck. People just kinda hang out a chill, drink a few sodas and play games. Sometimes they'll let you jump off the elevators into the ocean and the SEALS will play lifeguard.
>>
File: ArmyStrong.jpg (845 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
ArmyStrong.jpg
845 KB, 2304x1536
Army OIF veteran here. Seems pretty accurate. I remember sleeping under a trailer during a thunderstorm near baghdad. I also slept in a bombed out building with glass underneath. Fortunately, the Army-issue bivy sack had a kevlar bottom.
>>
>>74524004
Who would win

Hillary clinton or goldman sachs

FTFY
>>
File: 1462807567489.png (936 KB, 884x1174) Image search: [Google]
1462807567489.png
936 KB, 884x1174
>>74521922
Pretty accurate. I was Army EOD and on one of my 15-month deployments to Afghanistan I met an Air Force EOD guy from school on the way in, at Bagram. I met him again on my way out...the AF guy had done six months, gone home for six months about, and was coming back before I had even completed my first. And we were fragmented out in the middle of nowhere while the AF guys sat back in the Xbox hueg bases which were cities.

The Air Force also had the hottest chicks, the image needs to show a short frumpy girl with bad skin and the body of a refrigerator in the Army panel to really communicate the difference.

Contrary to popular belief it's not the Marines that are the most brainwashed, it's the Air Force. Because everyone wants to join them they can have higher entry standards and select a disproportionate number of intelligent recruits, this leads them to believe that they have a monopoly on intelligent people. Fuckers literally think that they are the thin line holding the US together and that everyone else is knuckle-dragging fodder.
>>
>>74524929
Weapons department

Stuck on seasnake and shark detail in hormuz

Shoot at sharks and balls literally fucking a bundle of a seasnakes ina fucking ball

While faggots are swimming around unaware the fucking straits was trying its damndest to eat them

Were you also creeped out by the ghosty wisp fogs around the phillipines

or how bahrains water is fucking flat and the god damn carrier was barely making waves

it was like being on a fucking planet where the sun was to close everythings flat and no ones happy

water jug rotation for quickdraw teams was fun
when i was the guy getting water but fuck bringing people water those ingrateful fucks
>>
>>74525226
God damn did i love my californian shawarmas from the shawarma hut in bahrain

Why does bahrain have so many oversized feral cats

fucking little shits were everywhere
>>
>>74521922
>>74522049
>Build wall.

FIRST REPLY BEST REPLY
I
R
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

B
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y
>>
>>74524964
This isn't real... right?
>>
>>74521922
>Army guy has no woobie
Pretty accurate since they banned them to fund the F-35
>>
>>74525226
>or how bahrains water is fucking flat and the god damn carrier was barely making waves

Yes. Walk out and stand on the fantail to smoke a cigarette and it's like sailing on glass. The sand was the worst because even though we were in the gulf it still somehow got sucked in through the ventilation in the engineroom. DIVO comes down and yells at everyone because there's an eighth of an inch of sand coating everything. 8 hour field day on Holiday Routine because some fucking Admiral is doing a walk through. We ended up putting cheese cloth over the vents.

I don't know about ghostly wisp fogs, but have you ever looked over the back of the ship and seen glowing shit being churned up from the screws turning in the water?

Go outside and smoke a cigarette and it's so fucking dark you can be guided by the light from other people's cherries. You take your first step and it feels like you are stepping out into outerspace. Your eyes can't properly adjust and it looks like glowing fireflies floating around everywhere.

General quarters in the middle of the night when entering the Straights of Hormuz. Sneaking past Iran.

Reactor Department
>>
>>74525678
>back_to_reddit.jpg
>>
File: 1463540392255.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463540392255.jpg
419 KB, 1920x1080
>>74525115
Very astute what you said about the air force being the most brainwashed. Haven't heard it put that way before.

As for the pic, I got to fire an MG42 on a tripod once with a butterfly trigger adaptor and all. It only operated on single fire but even with 30 lbs of tripod the thing made the world shake. I don't know how they made a 8 mm round feel like 13 but they did. What a badass to even hold that thing to his shoulder.
>>
>>74525321
Wasn't there a Burger King next to the Shawarma hut? I remember they were selling like 3-liter orange soda bottles for people to walk around and drink. I also remember a little place to sit on pillows and smoke hookahs and a thing called Aladdin's Cave where you could buy trinkets.
>>
>>74525115
i dont know why anyone considers the air force part of the military
>>
>>74525921
Nevermind, I'm thinking of Dubai. I didn't leave base in Bahrain.
>>
>>74525678
If youve been in the military then yes its real.
>>
>>74521922
Former Marine who once visited an AF base.
Their women are god-damned Stepford Cylons, especially compared to other branches. I was completely stunned. There were only three fat ones out of about a hundred, and even the fat ones didn't let themselves completely go. Their academy got in trouble for taking females aside and telling them about their place in life so to speak.
>>
File: 6490512_t.jpg (7 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
6490512_t.jpg
7 KB, 200x146
>>74525850
I was asking about the graphic, cuck.
>>
>>74525825
>seen glowing shit being churned up from the screws turning in the water?
On a dark night, you can walk along the beach and have your footprints glow like that. There can't be any light polution, no moon either.
>>
>>74525678
If I was a good story teller, I could be more descriptive and suspenseful. What does it matter? I have no need to impress anyone on an anonymous message board. Also, it's not like I had a choice in any situation I faced over there.
>>
File: lol me.jpg (49 KB, 484x648) Image search: [Google]
lol me.jpg
49 KB, 484x648
And all of the males in that photo would be circumcised.

When the Nimitz visited my city in Australia, I went to gay sauna like I normally do anyway and hooked up with at least 10 American sailors and 100% of them were circumcised

Americans are OBSESSED with circumcision.
>>
>>74525678
It pretty much is. The army doesn't have the attitude of "well there's nothing to do today so everyone just relax" so instead they create meaningless stupid tasks for the soldiers to do. I've heard stories of soldiers washing humvees that literally sit in a big garage and have never moved or been put into gear in 5+ years. Also they have to get a tape measure out and make sure the humvees are in a line and perfectly spaced apart. They do this twice a week.... even though the humvees have never moved.
>>
>>74526220

Time to lean, time to clean, my friend.
>>
>>74521922
Spot on, at least that was the consensus

>slept under the rain
>kept waking up to spit water out
>put patrol cap over face and slept like a baby
>>
>>74525825
Fucking nukes lol

When we would be on .50 during night and got to wear our sick ass splinter cell goggles we honestly just stared up into the sky and tripped absolute balls at how many fucking things were making 90 degree turns up there.

We would watch the sats move past on their paths then we would sick what looked like a fucking hornet nests of circles going apeshit up there.

Saw a few things fly out of the water while on the way to the straits

no .50's up just doing locker checks

See some shit spinning on it side come out of the water and shoot into the sky

never say a word because I didnt want to talk to the fucking MIB, CO or fucking CIA or get branded as the crazy guy on the ship

good times
>>
>>74526172
>and hooked up with at least 10 American sailors
Some how I'm not surprised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
>>
>>74526167
>. :^)
>>
File: 1463114605583.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463114605583.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>>74526220
For Pete's sake that sounds horrifying.

Some anon the other day managed to do what a dozen real humans failed to do which is to convince me not to go peacetime enlisted infantry.

Do any Marines have any advice about combat arms or high-ASVAB jobs? Is going to DLI to learn a language as smart a choice as it sounds?
>>
>>74526117
Some sort of bioluminescent plankton or algae or something. I could stand there for a while and just watch the color swirl in the black ocean.

>>74526299
I was a conventional MM that was tossed into reactor. We weren't treated any different or lesser, but couldn't make rank for shit. Shit sucked though. Working in a 120F steam plant for 16 hours a day and then doing steam plant casualty drills all fucking night long. THIS IS A DRILL THIS IS A DRILL. STEAM PLANT CAUSALITY, HOT BEARING ON #2 MAIN ENGINE. The worst ones were class bravo fire drills. Put on SCBA gear and run into the plant at 4am and stand there for three hours pretending to fight a lube oil fire.
>>
>>74526282
It is quite silly to have 50+ men spend hours each week cleaning humvees that haven't moved in years. They also apparently change the oil like once a month. It's just makework.
>>
>>74526306

Yes, can confirm I am an absolute bottom and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
>>
>>74526565

They should in reality be let go, there is no need for a large number of workers in modern wars. It is all about technology and stand-off weaponry.
>>
>>74526299
>See some shit spinning on it side come out of the water and shoot into the sky
>never say a word because I didnt want to talk to the fucking MIB, CO or fucking CIA or get branded as the crazy guy on the ship

wat
>>
>>74524964
>Kevlar bottom

That's pretty cool. Would it also come in handy for small arms fire? I mean seeing as how you'd be in Baghdad I don't think the sandniggers would be using small arms anyway. But would it work?
>>
>>74526554
I have a brother that went to DLI for Arabic. It led to some pretty cool work while he was in. Of course once he got out it was worthless and he hasn't been able to find a job. Now he's in the National Guard and about to go back to DLI for another language. At the very least he gets full-time pay for another year or two.
>>
>>74526560
>>74526560
God I had it so easy in my weapons mags or on .50

I would volunteer for the HM's flightdeck casualty drills.

Just so I could scream like a fucking maniac and pretend im dying.

>Chief HM comes up to me as im pretending to die
>Look him dead in his eyes
>in my blackest voice possible I say
>I cant feels my handss boss...
>He busts the fuck up laughing while I make heart wrenching death screams saying I cant feel my hands boss
>The HM's took real good care of me after that because "muh hands boss"
>>
>>74526684

Is your brother circumcised like you?
>>
>>74526641
I saw a disk fly out of the fucking water while doing .50cal locker checks

Saw this shit while on the fantail
Everyone was drinking their gay ass o-douls while they had some kind of movie gay shit and I got watch

See a fucking ufo or some shit
Never talked about it because I didnt want to have to deal with the higher ups chimping out or getting branded crazy
>>
>>74526637
Well, the reality is most of the soldiers in question were just waiting around for their next deployment. Unless there is a great need for soldiers, they don't just send you out for years at a time. But then in-between deployments there isn't necessarily anything for them to do. Also the soldiers are contracted for a certain number of years. It's not like they just kick you out after a year cause you aren't needed.
>>
>>74524004
Trick question
>>
I'm going to be joining the navy soon.

From what I've heard
>Army is shitty all the time and usually means you'll end up dying
>Navy gets to travel around the world and look really sharp in your uniform but really rough when you're working
>Air force is next to impossible to get into why are you even thinking about it?
>>
>>74524004

Mexican army everytime.
>>
>>74526822
u havin a laff m8? how big was it and where were you and how fast/far into the sky did it go
>>
>>74526876

I love hooking up with American soldiers, they're all circumcised and DTF. As I said, gay saunas fill up when a USN ship comes to town.

Last time Nimitz visited, I had 2 qt white USN sailors lock me down to zulu, it was fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1451938736645.jpg (97 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1451938736645.jpg
97 KB, 1024x569
>>74524675
>navies
>NAVIES
>>
>>74525115
Cunt they have the stargate, and all you have are bulletproof sleeping bags
>>
>>74526803
>>74526172
I don't know why you're acting like this is news.

Everyone knows that Americans generally get circumcised. It's common knowledge.
>>
>>74527050

You don't think its slightly weird that an entire nation of people have decided to circumcise all their baby boys for no apparent reason other than looks?
>>
File: 1460410755515.jpg (138 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1460410755515.jpg
138 KB, 1200x975
>>74526921
Then why haven't they done it yet?
>>
>>74527092
America was founded by Chrisitians who believe in circumcision. It's not surprising that the tradition continues.
>>
>>74527092
it was some big thing started 100 years ago about being puritan and cutting down on jerking off.

we also started diamond rings as a marriage symbol, and a number of other insane things in the same era.
>>
>>74521922
the air force gets the girls cuz they don't do jack shit and just get women by saying they're in the army not telling them they are in the airforce
>>
>>74527270

Christians don't believe in circumcision..
>>
>>74527325

Maybe time to stop the one that involves taking a scalpel to your newborn?
>>
File: 1452595651803.jpg (287 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1452595651803.jpg
287 KB, 1280x960
>>74526717
Fucking HMs. When I first got to the ship they sent me cranking in the officer's quarters. I had to clean their bathrooms and dumb shit for three months. One day one of their toilets clogged and they sent the HMs in to fix the shit. I didn't know how they actually unclogged toilets, so while I'm standing in the clogged toilet stall cleaning the salt water marks off the metal walls that looks like cum splashes, an HM takes a firemain hose and jams it the adjacent unclogged toilet and lets it go at full 165psi blast. Fucking sprayed me head to toe with shit water and chunks of toilet paper. Worst fucking day of my life. Had to bag up a full uniform and toss it overboard in the middle of the night.

Funniest thing was a couple of nukes took marbles and coated them with glowstick liquid. They burst into the Skittle's bearthing and tossed the glowing orbs all over the deck and started screaming about how it was a "neutron spill" and everyone need to evacuate to the hangar bay. GET OUT, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

Nuke's used to play all sorts of jokes on the rest of the ship, funny humor. They would get like five nukes together and form random lines in random parts of the ship. People would walk past and ask what this line was for, as sailors are wont to do. "Oh this is the pizza line". The would stand there and topkek themselves as people started forming up behind them and informing their buddies that they were getting ready to serve pizza. They're like standing by the stairs that go down to Post Office. One by one the nukes would dip off and watch people an hour later still standing in line for pizza.
>>
>>74526918
Navy gets better pay bonuses and more opportunities to gain skills in VERY lucrative blue-collar work. The power plant I work at is filled with former Navy guys.
>>
>>74526928
I was on the fantail checking the 50 lockers during watch.

Everyone was in the hangarbay for some movie or some bullshit so no 50's no one on the flight deck

See a disk like half the fucking size of the aircraft carrier come out

Flew into the clouds
Didnt see it again

Didnt know how to react and all I said after I saw it out loud was

"Whelp I just saw some shit I didnt see" and went to head up to the flight deck catwalks do do locker checks up there

The thing was fucking massive

Im being dead serious
Didnt say shit because social suicide and/or higher ups chimping out

I know someone in the super structure had to have seen that shit
>>
>>74527092
>for no apparent reason other than looks?
I think it's mainly that uninformed people still believe that it prevents disease, when it really doesn't.

And often doctors just do it without consulting the parents because it's so common in the U.S., so a lot of people never even make a decision regarding their children's circumcision.

Also: holy fucking shit, fuck these stupid fucking captchas that require you to select the additional images after the first ones disappear. That shit never works.
>>
File: 1463452648460.png (575 KB, 555x571) Image search: [Google]
1463452648460.png
575 KB, 555x571
>>74527092
>for looks

Oh look it's another faggot who can't see facts spelled out right in front of him.

The world was much better when selfish, effeminate fags were harassed desu.
>>
>>74527350
The navy gets like 100 dikes to 1 10/10

its a strange land
>>
>>74524004
they are the same thing
>>
>>74527492
Yeah I know. They're sending me to school for 2 years. Paying for it and paying me while I go.

In return I have to serve for 4 years in the field they're training me for.
>>
pretty accurate, AF is the best armed services, imo.

The army has some kushy jobs atm too, but Marines is for meatheads, and navy for brothas
>>
>>74527449
Two options
>snip some skin
>don't snip some skin
leads to
>man jacking off just doesn't feel that good fuck u dad cant believe this shit
>dad why the FUCK do I have an anteater dick, sarah said it was fucking weird and told all of her whore friends also you have to explain dick cleaning to me despite your dick not being like mine and I'll think all dicks are like this except they only are outside of the country I live in
>>
>>74527566
>>74527538

Don't get me wrong, famalam, I love copping a nice circumcised American cock in my boipucci and mouth area but it is slightly weird.

I'm assuming it is close to 100%, as in a locker room situation you would find literally ALL the whites are cut?
>>
>>74527676

Are Americans really this fucking lazy and stupid that people who breed cannot explain simple concepts to their children so they just hack at them with a scalpel instead?

Apparently, yes.
>>
>>74527701
kill yourself

i am absolutely disgusted by your open degeneracy
>>
>>74527740
what are you fuckin' gay?
>>
>>74527740
People in the US are told this simple thing

Its safer and has less health problems down the road to snip it.

Amazingly enough the millenials are wise to that shit and circumcision is dying in the states now

Thanks mom for mutilating me then also bitching about female genital mutilation

way to irony
>>
>>74527676
>also you have to explain dick cleaning to me despite your dick not being like mine
you literally just pull your foreskin back and rub it when you're taking a bath. it's not fucking rocket science
>>
File: 1463115157664.jpg (207 KB, 753x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463115157664.jpg
207 KB, 753x1024
>>74527676
No girl has ever been put off by my anteater dick. Probably because when it is hard it looks pretty much like a circumcized one.

Thanks for not letting the doctors mutilate my weiner, dad.
>>
>>74527629
Go for engineering, man. If you can get a Class A boiler license, you will never have to make less than 50k a year again. You won't have to look for work, you'll actually be valuable enough to be headhunted.
>>
>>74527758
>>74527809

Yes, I am a gay man who proudly frequents gay saunas (Wet, Bodyline etc) and cops dicks on the regular.

Don't be jealous because I am comfortable with my body and sexuality. I bet if I was teasing your boy hole from behind and slowly entering you, you would be gagging for more.
>>
>>74527701
I'm pretty sure I'm the 1 in a million American who inst' cut, but I have phimosis....
All white Americans are cut, the brown ones from Mexico aren't.
>>
>>74521922
Absolutely inaccurate. The Air Force provides crucial support to the other branches. Without the Air Force, no one would get anything done because they'd be constantly pinned down. Secondly, it's a commonly-known fact that air superiority is the basis of modern defense. You can have a billion troops on the ground, but if you don't have air superiority, they can neither survive nor push forward to the enemy. And thirdly, there's a reason people commonly refer to the Marines and the Army as "welfare queens." They're provided with food and shelter not even middle-class Americans can afford. And yet all they ever do is ask for more and more. The Air Force is the ONLY thing standing between us and the enemy.
>>
>>74527857

So millenials having babies are stopping the circumcision train?
>>
>>74527939

S-show it to us..
>>
>>74527909
>proudly
kill yourself
>>
>>74527952
Us millenials are pretty much

Im surprised those hipster faggots were wise enough to not be jewed into it

Ya its dying in the US

I wont be snipping my kids
>>
File: vincent2[1].jpg (86 KB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
vincent2[1].jpg
86 KB, 250x311
>>74527909
Believe me, if I wanted to bust your balls I'd tell you to go get your scalpel.
>>
>>74527519

My one regret for spending my four years in DC doing IT work is that I don't have any hilarious sea stories

Small price to pay to get to go home to NYC every weekend tho
>>
>>74528009

Intredasting

So in 15-20 years time, I should be able to suck an American cock and have a 50/50 (give or take) chance of being uncut
>>
>>74527909
Homo here. You are literally the reason that I despise gay people.
>>
>>74524395

>>
>>74527902
I'm going for electrical engineering tech

It'll allow me to become a weapons engineer tech. I found out I can get my gun smith license here in Canada as well. So after I'm done with the military I could always find a job for a weapon's manufacturer.

I do see myself staying the military until I want to start a family though
>>
>>74528080
In 15-20 years youll be dead for at least 5 years due to aids but ya that seems to be the current trend amongst us millenials
>>
>>74527942
Everything you said may be true, but I've known plenty of people in all the branches. The average guy in the air force has it much easier. The marines are sleeping on tiny ass cots in the desert where its 120+ degrees all the fucking time and sand is FUCKING EVERYWHERE HOLY CRAP WHERE IS ALL THIS SAND COMING FROM while the air force guy is sitting in a temperature controlled room pressing buttons. Both are important, but I can't imagine anyone with a brain wouldn't say the second option is more comfy.
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (32 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
argument-typo.jpg
32 KB, 735x541
>>74526973
>>
>>74527909
>I bet if I was teasing your boy hole from behind and slowly entering you, you would be gagging for more.

what

the

fuck
>>
>>74528086

Why? I'm not doing it on the street, I'm not doing it at an illegal gay beat or public toilet.

Understand?
>>
>>74528184

What is your query, senpai?
>>
>>74527942
let me know the next time your "technology" can storm a beach you fucking pussy

stfu
>>
>>74528018
>shinebox
>>
>>74528184
Are you guys talking to an aussie or some shit? Haven't you figured out how to hide their posts yet?
>>
File: rekt.jpg (33 KB, 405x329) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
33 KB, 405x329
>>74528184
take it easy bud, check the flag. take her home, America wins again.
>>
File: aea.jpg (50 KB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
aea.jpg
50 KB, 680x545
>>74528245
>get troled
>>
>>74528170
I'd take "oh its so hot boo hoo" over "If I fuck this up, our men on the field will die and America will be taken over" any day.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 251x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 251x194
>>74521922
Your a str8 pussy faggot unless you roll navy or angry

>inb4 muh navy frogmen
>inb4 muh Air Force pathfinders

Literally the only units that aren't raging faggots
>>
>>74527969
Anon, das pretty homosexual.
I did meet a Persian bottom with an 8 incher once, he was cut, and in love with my ant eater dick.
Also, are all Aussie homos bottoms? Every Aussie homo I meet is a Trap or a Twink.
>>
>>74528376

I am a twink bottom.

There are tops though.

What size are you?
>>
>>74527230

For the same reason you couldn't eradicate Islamists in the Midde East. You can win battles but how do you defeat an enemy that hides in the general populace?

Every single time the Mexican army fights cartel members, the army wins.
>>
>>74528060
You will never understand a good ol fashion weapons magazine war

or MAGWARS

We would literally sneak into other weapons mags just so we could steal their styrofoams jackets cardboard whatever was used for bedding.

But you cant just steal it from a sleeping person so you'd have to literally beat the ever living shit out of them to get it.

You will never understand the joy of tying a dustpan to a rope attaching said rope to the hatch so you could have a LPO chief alarm system so you could wake up on time and not get in trouble.

I met the admiral of third fleet while my hands were soaked in blood from working chains all fucking day

he gave me his coin and i was tripped out because i didnt want to get blood all over his hand.

my div-o was giving me the eyes of fucking satan and said to grab his hand.

Grab admirals hand
get blood all over him

he looks at his bloody hands
laughs his ass off and says
"Thats a workin man!" and then wiped his hands on my fucking red shirt and left

I had never been so confused in my life
>>
>>74527452
Haha
>>
>>74527909
I'm gonna poz your neg hole. One day, when you least suspect it. You'll get a good hard dicking, wake up feeling sick, and know that it's my poison load that killed you. I'm gonna drain my nuts in your neg butt. Beware.
>>
Can we stop talking about penises for 5 goddamn minutes and talk about what the thread is really about?
>>
>>74528439
One of our chief's caught onto our dustpan bullshit

i woke up and saw chief looking at me with his hands on his hips and with the gayest fucking voice he could muster

"sooooooo silly airman... whatcha thinking about"

I just started saying "noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He laughed his ass off
got up and said I dont ever want to catch you fuckers sleeping again

then laughed the whole way as he climbed out of the mag
>>
File: 1463616125898.jpg (135 KB, 854x801) Image search: [Google]
1463616125898.jpg
135 KB, 854x801
>>74526717
I lol'd. Thanks.
>>
>>74527898
Beksinski?
>>
>>74528642
there is a flaming australian faggot ITT who is derailing everything

like an HIV positive level of homosexuality
>>
>>74528598

I don't do bareback, sorry anon :(
>>
>>74528659
The saddest part is the ship would have beem a million times more hilarious if we didnt have so many "wanna be hardcore thug types"

Literally couldnt stand those niggers
OH I BE HARDCORE
>>
File: 1459166284004.png (165 KB, 385x476) Image search: [Google]
1459166284004.png
165 KB, 385x476
>>74528424
I'm going to low ball and say 14cm, but I swear on me mum I once measured 15.

>inb4 that's not a cock, THIS is a cock
>>
>>74528694
Neg hole status: POZZED
>>
>>74528653
We had to go down those manhole hatches to get into the reboiler to stand watch. We tied a huge rope from the top to the bottom and our excuse was to pass stuff up and down, because it was like seven levels down a ladder.

We used to just sleep at the bottom of the ladder and tie the rope around our foot so we'd wake up when a chief was climbing down.
>>
>>74528745
I poke holes in condoms. Just enough to do the job.
>>
navy has the best jobs and best training

airforce is for pussies, and harder to rank up cause all the cucks try to get in there

army is middle of the road

marines are full of guys trying to prove something to themselves or parents or something
>>
>>74527038
It'll end up being the navy with operation of the first space battleship.
>>
>>74528799

That's not how HIV transmission works, kek.
>>
>>74528754
Every faggot from new jersey, nigger, or puerto rican would throw gang signs while doing some sick ass crouch while being next to the .50 cal

Go to their FB's
"Oh dis how we do"

god i hated those fucking faggots
they literally had to be dragged to get qualed
I was the only person who volunteered
>>
>>74526918
I've been heavily considering it. Most likely after Trump gets elected and un-pozzes the O-nigger administration military.

College fucking sucks and is pozzed to hell, paying money to take 60% of classes completely unrelated to my field of study and being around stinky poo-in-loos and allah ackbars all day. Fuck no.

I'm a technician by heart, I fix things and maintain them. Academia ain't for me, and I figured Navy would teach me everything I need to know in that regard. Plus I fucking love ships and think they're one of humanities greatest engineering and mechanical marvels ever devised.

I'm just going to have to see I guess.
>>
File: IMAG1254.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4224) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1254.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4224
>>74528689
Yea dude. Check it out. I just ordered this book a week ago because some pol art thread introduced me to him.

>>74528439
One time I burnt my palms off falling down the whole rope on the o-course and the Sergeant Major who happened to be there told me to get up and stop acting like I died. Different ethos.
>>
>>74528823
It is when the condom breaks right when I blow my load. It's strong enough to survive the Fukking but when I blast my load I thrust hard enough to break it. POZZED.
>>
>>74528771
idk what this lingo is

but you're literally a homosexual

kill yourself
>>
>>74528892

I'm a Navy electronics tech. vet. I fixed IFF Radar. Be an ET or FC, don't go Nuke, it's a lot of school and if you get dropped you go undesignated rate.
>>
Side note: why are all Turk men balding prematurely?
>>
>>74528935

I can tell you've never topped :)
>>
>>74525678
Sometimes we rake leaves or wash the rocks
>>
>>74529003
I work and study IT at college right now.

On the ASVAB practice test, I scored highest on electronics, so I likely would be placed into ET if I joined.
>>
>>74529003
Ever been on a submarine?

I'm in line as FC for a sub.
>>
>>74527452
I swear that I've read this post before. Have you posted this in a thread like a year ago ?
>>
>>74529003
Don't nukes get retarded huge bonuses? Heard about a guy getting 100k re-enlistment bonus.
>>
Being a Marine guarantees pussy when not on deployment... get used to shitting in a mutual shit hole.

Army lets everyone know you went back and got your GED... they'll let you play with guns and shoot at people but you're mainly filler for all the other branches.

Navy is the best all around

Airforce means you are a fucking pussy and will be filling out paperwork for most of your career. Join the navy if you actually want to fly something.
>>
>>74529260

sub rates aren't the same as surface ships, there was an ET on my ship that was first an ET submariner, he was kinda like a quartermaster on the sub, but fixed radar on our ship. Your C school will determine your equipment you work on. Fire Controlmen work on weapons systems, at least on surface ships.
>>
>>74529152
Don't be so sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1080x1080
>>74527909
What
>>
File: IMAG1256.jpg (2 MB, 4224x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1256.jpg
2 MB, 4224x2368
>>74528689
>I wrote "check it out" and didn't post this video link: https://youtu.be/fV1_aDIV7v4
End my miserable excuse for a life.

Here's an exclusive from the Beksinski book that I didn't see online. Most of his really great paintings aren't even online.
Note the imp-Christ in the upper right.
>>
>>74529335

when I went in about 9 years ago, it was more like 60k, but you only get half up front minus taxes THAT IS AFTER YOU GRADUATE from your A schooling, and for nukes that's 2 -3 years., then the rest is distributed over each year for your contract.
>>
>>74526306
Can double confirm. My cousin was in the Navy and is a mild homo.
>>
>>74529419
Yea, I know my ratings, but no one gives good information exactly regarding how different sub stuff is compared to non-sub stuff.

And I get literally 0 information about Nuke from anyone other than hearsay.
>>
>>74529578
My seal team six just went to a seal team 8.5
>>
>>74527740
nice meme-ing you koala jockey, I'd rather get circumcised than live in that poison-land you call home. Now go surf into a sharks mouth you tan fuck
>>
>>74529691

Your mother has seen you naked and ALL of you, dick balls and anus hole.
>>
>>74521922
It's very accurate. Marines and Army are like actually being in the military. Navy is being trapped on a manship with a blurred kinsey scale. Air Force is a 1 bed room apartment, tons of qt enlisted girls around, plenty of time off, and a """"""""""""""""job"""""""""""""""" where you can shitpost on 4chan most of the time (some of this doesn't apply to Air Force Security Forces, which is the designated retard storage for the branch).

Air Force gets extra substandard living pay if they have to be treated like any of the other branches, for a training assignment or a deployment or whatever.
>>
>>74529593

Well during school, for me A school and C school to become an ET, you do basic, but then schooling you do like 10 hour days of PT school and everything, and you sometimes have to go in to study extra because it's all computer based training you have to be on schedule for each module.

Nuke school is the same, but harder. Has a much higher drop out rate, and failure rate, and then you MAY get a new rate, like ET, or they can just fuck you over and be a loser with no rate.

You have to have 85+ on asvab for ET FC rates maybe STG also and IT, not sure, I qual'd for nuke, but didn't take the bait.
>>
>>74529847

wow how enlightening, all of our penis's have come out of her vagina too, and close to her asshole, what other revelations do you have 12 year old?
>>
>>74530016
I got a 96 on my asvab.
>>
>>74529847
yeah and all those things still look better than the average australian. If you want to make them equal we'd have to take you to a time when my mother was changing my diapers after a nice big diarrhea shit. You guys are basically just the worst of britain and hardly distinguishable from new zealand. All you do is get drunk and watch grown men kick a soccer ball around like children. Not surprising considering their criminal ancestory
>>
File: 1463540850457.gif (770 KB, 351x184) Image search: [Google]
1463540850457.gif
770 KB, 351x184
>>74529634
https://youtu.be/x4iBBfEHNaE

Gayer than this.
>>
>>74525115
air force is the most brainwashed i can confirm.
>>
>>74528817
revolt of the admirals: cosmic edition
>>
>>74530116

that's what I got, don't fall for the Nuke meme, recruiters get a bonus for signing up nukes and seals, they push for that.

my friend was an ET and his older brother before I went in, so I knew.
>>
>>74530086
>>74530132

Hahahahhahaha, admitting it? you fucking faggots
>>
>>74521922
>was considering joining the navy
>see this
>notice how faggy it fucking is
fuck that

I want to gunfight in Afghanistan. How hard is it to get into the broken TV? I hear they're the guys who actually get in real shit, unlike the marines.
>>
>>74524128
The majority of non combat and non tech rates are occupied by spics/blacks. The actual combat and technician rates are occupied by whites.
>>
>>74525901
that recoil....
>>
>>74530175

we had an airforce transfer in the navy during my A school, he had to drop 2 ranks to even join the navy. Says a lot about the air force compared to the navy.
>>
Anyone joining navy here? Gonna be in AV or AECF sometime soon
>>
>>74530217
We can at least admit the truth, why can't you all admit your accent is weird. Just speak properly yeah? I think all those funnel web spider bites and fosters are affecting your cognitive functionality
>>
>>74524152
navy looks better to me since i can't stand being around that multitude of females and stay among those who have a soul left inside themselves
>>
>>74530219
>I want to be treated like a bullet sieve
>I want my life to suck ass, possibly get maimed, and then medically discharged with no private sector transferable skills
I'll never understand the specwar mentality people. You're not going to have a heart attack in the shit. It's going to be sitting in your car after people pester you about ptsd for 40 years.
>>
File: 1414047949037.png (68 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1414047949037.png
68 KB, 500x220
>>74529968
>considering joining the military because I'm an undisciplined piece of shit and my life is going nowhere and I want to see the world for once
>too pussy for army/marines and not gay enough for the navy
>air force seems the only option
>but according to this thread it seems I'll just be the same lazy piece of shit only wearing a uniform
>tfw this thread is making me reconsider if it's even worth it

Someone convince me otherwise please.
>>
File: 1458336810053.jpg (51 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1458336810053.jpg
51 KB, 670x472
>>74525115
dude the only reason why the air force still exists is to deal with aliens, special operations, and intel to keep your ass safe overseas the actual fighter missions and flying missions can go fuck off to the navy becuase we have more important shit to do like protecting the homeland from the Russians

as far as brainwashing goes the answer is not unless you dont have shit lined up on the outside, the corporate life style is stiffing for getting shit done, red tape is fucking everywhere, medical and paperwork fags are the only ones who enjoy the air force or military as a whole
>>
>>74530430

most of the only hot females in the navy are corpsman (shitty nurses) the rest are if they are even slightly attractive are public slip n slides, or lesbians.

PS Pro Tip, don't get married in the military, divorce rates are like 80%
>>
>>74530516
Doubt the AF would even take you since the military isn't hurting for warm bodies.

Also, any fellow Coasties?
>>
>>74530628

Most people don't know that the navy has more planes than the air force, the marines are a department of the navy, and the navy has more subs than surface ships.
>>
>>74530516

Why are you believing the navy fag meme, it's not true, choose the service for the JOB you'll get.
>>
>>74530116
Navy AT here. Don't do nuke man, there's a reason why the bonus is so high, no one wants to take it.

Also, my input, Navy is best but we have an ocean of butch dykes. Air Force chicks look amazing. Every single female marine I've met is under 5 feet mexican.
>>
>>74530720
Well the AF wouldn't immediately reject someone who's studying engineering, right?
>>
>>74530382
Have fun in Prisoncola. Vinson barracks best barracks.
>>
>>74530669
i have a airforce brother who married and has been in. he's announced publicly his divorce a week or so ago, they get along and cooperate fine still, but its still an ever real reminder of that trend that you speak of.
>>
>>74530970

I had 45 college credits when I joined the Navy, which equates to ranking to e-3 IMMEDIATELY after you graduate boot camp, then I got E-4 after A school 4 months later. Got out as an E-5 after making rank on my first exam.
>>
>>74531106

Also I was cranking in the Chief's mess studying after work days, sleeping about 5 hours a night for 3 months to do that though on my first deployment.
>>
>>74529272
I've posted this story a few times in threads like these.
>>
File: 1461820626068.gif (2 MB, 238x185) Image search: [Google]
1461820626068.gif
2 MB, 238x185
>>74530769
they like to remind us that our mission is less about planes and more about the big ticket items, and they do so from the beging of basic training to the end of techschool and again at ALS

ICBM, Missile defense, intel, Air defence against russia, aliens like no shit everybody believes in the air force and so do i, special operations because duh where the testers of new aircraft so they get our shit first, hacking which doesnt need the airforce to operate but it helps to have it tied in together.

with out the naval aircraft fleet america would be isolated from the world
>>
>>74531268
>>74531106
How big a deal would you say it is to get promoted as fast as possible versus a job you like?

How big a pain in the ass is it to go from petty officer to chief?
>>
i used to play xbox live with some dude from nebraska who was in the Navy and worked as a highschool recruiter. seemed like an actually pretty killer life style. where he stayed had a buffalo wild wings right near and he'd walk over all the time and get wings then get drunk. said it he really hated it though, and that the Navy really was pretty homo
>>
>>74531632
If the shit my recruiter had to go through to get someone to meps is any indication, I'd never do that job, even if there are nice bonuses. Fuck being a salesman dealing with meth addicts and parents looking to score a signing bonus on their jailbird daughter.
>>
>>74531799
yeah i don't doubt it. he said he regretted everyday when he re-enlisted for another four years after getting giddy about the signing bonus of a few thousand bucks.

wonder what he's been up too lol he was always a fucking hilarious guy
>>
>>74531562
e-4 is easy if you are a tech rate, then you have to wait 2 years to take the test.

IF you make e-5 it's another 2 years for the e-6 test

IF you make e-6 it's 3 years I think for e-7 Chief exam, which is completely different

By that time you will have to have ESWS, and have friends that are chiefs cause it's based on a test, then a board of chiefs who decide who makes chief

Your job is much more important, because it effects your everyday life in all perspectives, from living quarters, to dirty work, to your working conditions like being in air conditioned spaces (electronics need to be cooled, but not the engine rooms)

Your duty station will make a world of change aslo, I was on a ship, my friend from highschool had shore duty the whole time and was a totally different experience.
>>
>>74531799

recruiter is a special rate, you have to be kind of a try hard to get that job, but you're on shore duty, and you get extra pay.
>>
>>74529500
Damn, I love that shit. Where can you get it?
>>
>>74531799
the domestic civvie population is growing up in hell and having to recruit from a devistated neglected youth who don't know their left from their right after the schools and parents and community has done to them must be a real Salesman(tm) job
>>
>>74529968
>designated retard storage
Unbelievably true.

> Air Force gets extra substandard living pay if they have to be treated like any of the other branches, for a training assignment or a deployment or whatever.

Only a joke we like to pass around. I'm stationed on an army post and live on base. I love telling the soldiers I get substandard living allowance.
>>
>>74530228
>Non-combat
>Non-technical

So, what do they do? Do they get the easy jobs because they're ethnics?
>>
>>74531319
Everyone seems to forget that the most important thing the AF brings to the table is logistics.
>>
File: 1304217270538.jpg (5 KB, 251x168) Image search: [Google]
1304217270538.jpg
5 KB, 251x168
how are aussies so good at triggering burgers?
>>
lol how can one gay aussie trigger a bunch of americans lmao
>>
How much of a bonus does a recruiter get for a signup?
>>
>>74524004
The US Border Patrol.
>>
>>74524964
Ours prefer to paint grass with green
And god forbid some blade is not painted over from the other side
>>
>>74521922
All good goys
>>
>>74535016

Ive seen recruits spending hours in the afternoon heat flipping over rocks and looking like they were about to drop dead from heat exhaustion. I asked the NCO why he was making them flip rocks and he responded "so that they tan evenly"

CO's and NCO's are some sadistic fuckers ill tell you what.
>>
>>74528642
4chan: the post.
>>
>>74530382
Yeah I got stuck with LS, fucking colorblind so I have no options. Will probably get my forklift quals and whatnot, crossrate to seabees. Leaving in a couple months, good luck man.
>>
>>74535591
I'm going to boot as an FC or ET, my friend got nuke, so you pretty much saying I got the better deal?
>>
>>74535700
I dunno, don't know to much about my job other then I'm ordering ship parts and shit. I just know there is a lot to do and room for travel, so I'll make the most of it. But training, quals, and school is what you need out of the navy. I'd imagine your rate will have huge value in the private sector as far as your resume is concerned.
>>
>>74524675
youre just mad cus theyd fuck you up in a fight senpai
>>
>>74528916
He's an amazing artist, bought 4 of his prints this summer
>>
>>74535865
Shits gonna be crazy bro. Im going to boot real soon
>>
>>74535966
Yeh mane get hype, I'm leaving in July. Start running now, I gotta stop smoking and ease on caffeine consumption, reset my body before I go. Hopefully I get to go overseas at some point, that would be optimal along with the schooling and all that. My dad was in, he said all you gotta do is make it count. You can come out with your 4 years and nothing else, or come out with TAD's (temporary missions essentially), training, quals, classes, whatever the fuck. Build that resume, stay busy.
>>
>>74536093
I come from a small town and a bunch of us motherfuckers went in. We are right next to a major town and we are still majority lol. Im big but can keep a good pace. Being Fc/ET i will probably get to travel a lot
>>
>>74533385
yes

american cyber warfare is a joke russian teenagers and chinks run circles around
>>
Who the fuck would want to be in Obama's social experiment military?
>>
>>
File: 1451204798055.jpg (1 MB, 870x2898) Image search: [Google]
1451204798055.jpg
1 MB, 870x2898
>>
File: 1449281160752.jpg (133 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449281160752.jpg
133 KB, 960x720
>>
>>74524395
no way this is real
>>
>>
>>
File: Temple-ROTC1b.jpg (1 MB, 1921x1186) Image search: [Google]
Temple-ROTC1b.jpg
1 MB, 1921x1186
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1451204676129.jpg (3 MB, 3056x3483) Image search: [Google]
1451204676129.jpg
3 MB, 3056x3483
>>
File: point gun at face.png (1 MB, 1067x590) Image search: [Google]
point gun at face.png
1 MB, 1067x590
>>
File: A Few Good Women - CBS News.png (15 KB, 766x251) Image search: [Google]
A Few Good Women - CBS News.png
15 KB, 766x251
>>
>>
>>74527230
>>74524004
The Mexican army wins the battle,

The Cartels the war.

Think of Vietnam and Iraq.

The military beats their poorly trained peasant militia, but they just drop their weapons and put on a tshirt and walk away pretending to have been homeless victims or something.
>>
>tfw only 1 year left in enlistment

this shit was a waste of time
>>
>>74537557
that fucking male stole her ruck
>>
>>74524004

they are samefag
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Mulattos are ugly as fuck and should be gassed
>>
>>74522489
They are operation man-shield
>>
>>74521922
Inaccurate. As a RAF Wanker I can tell you I've never got to hotel it up and have only have the privilege of shell scrapes and barns.
>>
File: j.jpg (276 KB, 740x516) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
276 KB, 740x516
>>74521922
this one is more accurate
>>
File: dsc_0785.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1329) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0785.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1329
>>74537566
>what are sarcastic gay jokes

Working as a flightline maintainer comes with the duty of making gay jokes 24/7 and never getting sick of it-- because every maintainer is used to taking the Air Force's thick, long, black cock 24/7 (Fucking BOHICA, baby).

Also gay chicken is a game we play for fun in the desert. Everyone is a winner in that game.

Also we like to get drunk and 'accidentally' fuck ladyboys when we get sent TDY to The Land of Smiles. We're not gay, though.

Also, fuck any nonners in this thread.
>>
File: 1421521380229.jpg (30 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
1421521380229.jpg
30 KB, 500x316
>>74525901
>As for the pic, I got to fire an MG42 on a tripod once with a butterfly trigger adaptor and all. It only operated on single fire but even with 30 lbs of tripod the thing made the world shake. I don't know how they made a 8 mm round feel like 13 but they did. What a badass to even hold that thing to his shoulder.
>What a badass

This guy is a Fallschirmjäger, a paratrooper, and they have been a real elite formation. So jeah badass is correct
>>
File: 1453894652803.jpg (218 KB, 800x589) Image search: [Google]
1453894652803.jpg
218 KB, 800x589
I fixed your picture OP
>>
>>74545391
Kill yourself
>tfw turks too poor to afford Raid™
>>
File: 7223966-3x2-700x467.jpg (77 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
7223966-3x2-700x467.jpg
77 KB, 700x467
>>74526172
>I went to gay sauna like I normally do anyway and hooked up with at least 10 American sailors
Bit gay m8.
>>
File: Angelique Cabral Enlisted 1.jpg (395 KB, 2600x1462) Image search: [Google]
Angelique Cabral Enlisted 1.jpg
395 KB, 2600x1462
>>74524964
Yes, we're soldiers.
>>
>>74545391
We're coming for you next
>>
>>74527270
>Chrisitians who believe in circumcision.
St Paul refused to circumcise Titus
>Your argument is invalid and disproved by the NT.
>Circumcision is Old Testament my Jewish friend.
>>
>>74533729
It's in our water. [spoiler] Too much fluoride [/spoiler]
>>
>>74524395
An you people shit on the Italian armed forces. We don't win wars, but at least we don't obsess about sticking things up our asses
>>
>>74537916
>Think of Vietnam and Iraq
>The military beats their poorly trained peasant militia

kek, no, learn some history
>>
>>74524964
that fleece looks really comfy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.