[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold me /pol/, I litterally can't even. So I was debating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
Hold me /pol/, I litterally can't even.

So I was debating this kid about Trump the other day and here's what he said :

>Trump is racist
>Trump want a totalitarian regime
>Trump is corrupt
>Hitler segregated jews preventively and Trump will stop muslims from entering the country, it really makes you think
>THE WALL TO KEEP ILLEGAL ALIENS OUT IS AN OFFENSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS

I refuted all his argument with hard facts but he went all "r u fckin kidding me" on me.

Who tells these people these lies? Why does it work?

I'm shaking with anger /pol/
>>
>>74482868
You should've told him to never speak to you or your wife's son ever again.
>>
>>74482995
I don't know my slav friend, unfortunatly we don't have the cuck meme here
>>
>>74482868
>actually shilling for a literal meme candidate in public
kill yourself
>>
>>74483189

>muh free 2 year government issued degree, thanks Bernie!

Faggot.
>>
>>74483189
You prep the bull, I use my freedom of speech. To each its own
>>
File: useful idiots.jpg (24 KB, 694x535) Image search: [Google]
useful idiots.jpg
24 KB, 694x535
>>74482868
>>
>>74482868

People like that are genuinely brainwashed.
>>
Remember that those opinions aren't his. He's only repeating what he's heard.
>>
>>74483413
How the fuck are they useful? In my classe préparatoire, where we're 35 students doing a fuckton of maths and physics (you'd think we are not 100% retarded) I think that only one of my classmates thinks Trump isn't racist
>>
>>74483124
Why do you care so much about american politics? Are you american? I've "argued" with people over Trump irl too, but never in a heated way. Whenever someone does not have actual arguments I openly mock them, and tell them they don't deserve my time, and then I stop giving a fuck about their irrelevant opinion. You should do the same.
>>
>>74483628

Useful to enemies.
>>
>>74483628
not useful to you m8. useful to leftist scum trying to indoctrinate and dominate. as you can see they're making a lot of progress with your classmates.
>>
>>74483628
>How the fuck are they useful?
Are YOU fucking kidding me? Educate yourself before posting here again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>74483350
>>74483361
enjouly your kike bought politician just like all the others
>>
File: ,,,.jpg (47 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
,,,.jpg
47 KB, 640x452
>>74482868
>>
File: realize you're being trolled.jpg (47 KB, 502x494) Image search: [Google]
realize you're being trolled.jpg
47 KB, 502x494
>>74483961
>>
>>74483694
No I remained calm, and i've heard a fair share of people telling Trump is racist but this kid blew my mind. He genuinely believed mexicans had the basic right to come illegally to the US. No letting them would be some kind of unspeakable crime.

>>74483961
this really happened though, I thought we were not THAT cucked, that these people only existed on reddumblr
>>
>>74484122
what are their opinions about the fine folks in the jungle is calais?
>>
>>74484252
their living conditions are terrible! Just help them already!
>>
File: 1272786381499.gif (231 KB, 679x801) Image search: [Google]
1272786381499.gif
231 KB, 679x801
>>74484391
so they think they have the same right to be in france that the mexicans do to be in the US?
>>
File: Screenshot (9).png (402 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
402 KB, 1366x768
>>74484391
Should have showed him this and walked away with a smug face.
>>
Western Europe is currently in a great cuckening. Your friend has consumed too much leftist media. Once France falls to the false effeminate liberal narrative you will be culturally enriched by migrants for many years to come.
I think the U.S. is big enough to handle this problem though. The video evidence already reveals leftists as sneaky marxist twinks.
>>
>>74484724
>I think the U.S. is big enough to handle this problem though
>60% white

kek
>>
>>74484724
The Great Cuckening already occurred, now you have the Nationalist and Ultranationalist rising. There was a poll in France where 33% of youth would vote for a Far-Right party.
>>
>>74484068
If you don't take the bait, they win. :^)
>>
>>74484894
I like this meme.
European migrants are fucking jihadi/somalian animals compared to the mexicans coming here. They wouldn't even think of deporting their precious savages.
>>
b& check
>>
holy shit I'm surprised
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.