[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
14 Ways you can tell you're husband material
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rings.jpg (105 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rings.jpg
105 KB, 500x375
It's time to man up /pol/. Are you marriage material ?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/153592/14_ways_you_can_tell

http://pastebin.com/dhHPrTMs

>1: He's supportive no matter what. Whether you're struggling with your career or health or any other personal challenge, we all want a man who is going to be encouraging, stick by our sides, and want to support us financially, emotionally, etc. even when he would have no need to.

>2: He's loyal. Obviously someone who would never cheat or sell you out, but also ...

>3: ... not a mama's boy. No one wants to spend a lifetime with a man who will repeatedly put his mom before you. But he's not disrespectful of his mom. YourTangoExpert Jennifer Elizabeth Masters warns, "If a man is disrespectful of his mother, he will disrespect you. If he does not get along with his mother, he is a bad risk."
>>
Simp
>>
>>74479903
lol if a women will hesitate about marrying you shes not marriage material
>>
Marriage is a bad deal for men. I'll have a ceremony, buy I'll never sign another contract involving the state.
>>
File: Dk6gTz6.gif (721 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Dk6gTz6.gif
721 KB, 245x245
Racist and sexist much?
>>
File: 1448759589616.png (227 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
1448759589616.png
227 KB, 826x1097
>marriage
>>
If I fuck married women, am I a part of the problem, or am a part of the natural cycle?
>>
>>74480213

you have convinced me. i am now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>74479903
>can't put mom before me
>can't be disrespectful to mom
>needs to be a family man
Those are 3 of the 14 and they each contradict one another.
>>
>>74480213
You have convinced me, iam now a #Cuckmissle
>>
>>74480213
You have convinced me, I am now a #ICBM
>>
>>74479903
I'm already in a happy marriage because my wife and I know these websites are complete and utter garbage. Seriously, any woman who listens to these "experts" are either delusional or they are landwhales who want a husband to treat her body like a temple while she treats it like a gas station bathroom. You're probably just posting bullshit to slide the board though, so I doubt that message will get through your thick skull.
>>
Mother will always come before whores

Sorry whores
>>
>>74479903
i'm already married and have 2 white children.
what now OP?
>>
>>74479903
These are platitudes at best.
>>
>>74483559
I wish I could say the same.

>I will never have my Catholic wife and 6 or 7 children

thankfully I have my rope and stool
>>
>>74483559
Wish I could say the same, but I'm broke.

I'm actually a good looking fella, physically strong, decent personality, but no woman wants to settle down with a broke ass bum.

I need a job. I will not get married until I find a job.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.