[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ unequivocally blown the FUCK out. Really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-19-20-01-37.png (337 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-19-20-01-37.png
337 KB, 1440x2560
/pol/ unequivocally blown the FUCK out.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>74479792
Quick I have to post a bait thread on /pol/!!!!!
>>
>>74479792
Doesn't make you think. Jesus looks like whatever you want him to be. Black Jesus, baby Jesus, Japanese samaurai Jesus, who cares. Don't invoke Jesus because a nigger didn't get to play a spy, he couldn't be, spies are suppose to blend in, if he is anywhere people would think he was trying to rob the place.
>>
>>74479792
I am now a #cruzmissile.
>>
File: 1463684556294.png (307 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1463684556294.png
307 KB, 1440x2560
>>74479792
>>
>>74480035
this.
It's also why Jesus is portrayed as white because he's someone you'd trust and not wonder if he's going to rob or murder you. What don't POC's understand?
>>
>>74480945
you racists are mentally retarded
>>
Idris can't be both Bond AND Luther. They're essentially the same character. What's the point?
>>
Why do they have to ruin everything? Why everywhere have to be fucking niggers...in our towns in our movies...everywhere fucking inferior animals
>>
>Jesus' demographics and race were thoroughly defined in the bible
>anyone can accurately describe what someone might've looked like 2000+ years ago in one of the most transient and unstable regions on earth
>>
>>74479792

Where are all you CM shills coming from in the UK? Is there some specific university that's sending you here or something?
>>
>>74479792
they're making a bond film with jebus in it ?
>>
Jesus was a Jew, saying that he's a black or brown is antisemitic and cultural appropriation since there were no black Jews nor brown Jews back then.

This person should be locked up for spreading such antisemitic lies and supporting Hitler. He must even be denying the Holocaust, someone call the JIDF quick!

This is just like the Holocaust and Hitlers hateful ideas. Those poor 10 trillion Jews. Lampshades and soaps, niggers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.