[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Head transplant to go ahead NEXT YEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/671098/World-s-first-head-transplant-to-go-ahead-NEXT-YEAR

12 year old loli body here I come!
>>
>Fat Neckbeard's head on 12 year old body
How horrible
>>
>>74476641
12 year old loli body*

sounds fucking awesome desu
>>
>>74476641
>Implying it wont mostly be QT traps
>>
This would be a critical hit to Christianity and the belief of "souls" when it turns out the head transferred consciousness from the transplant body.
>>
>>74476411
now we could be Dio
>>
Oh hey, its this guy again. Did he end up having anything to do with MGSV?
>>
>>74476883
Why is that exactly?

I'm a nonbeliever, but I don't see how that's in conflict.
>>
>>74476883
Not really, souls are considered metaphysically tied to the living state of the person involved. If anything it makes the tranny issue a lot less thorny because no one is going to care about a passing face on a working body that matches the gender claim.

Also it will screen out the perverts that just want to diddle kids while wearing a dress.
>>
>>74476883
The soul is the consciousness. It's an interchangeable term.

If you don't believe than , than go ahead and tell me where the consciousness is located.
>>
File: 1438933608483.png (72 KB, 668x422) Image search: [Google]
1438933608483.png
72 KB, 668x422
Who /BecomingChad/ here?
>>
100 MORE YEARS OF SOROS

>>74477162
Pineal gland
>>
How long before we can literally go to a "body shop"

Also, how do they connect all the nerves and shit?
>>
>>74476883
the soul is you mind, all located in the brain
>>
File: 1412127474975.jpg (24 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1412127474975.jpg
24 KB, 400x462
>>74477343
>not being the little girl
>not learning the pleasure of being cummed inside and impregnated
>>
>>74476411
>if they can do this robot bodies that can perfectly regulate the brain's conditions to extend life are not far behind

What a glorious time to be alive.
>>
>>74476411
Body transplant*

>>74476883
Don't be stupid. Do you think the soul is in the fucking liver or something?
>>
>>74477574
>letting some dude defile you
You need to leave.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.