[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP ENGLAND. PLEASE PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: pepe broken.png (266 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
pepe broken.png
266 KB, 600x597
Shoutout to Nige for trying to save us against the tides, a true British hero. I hope he's remembered:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589
>EU referendum tracker shows leave with a significant stay win-margin with 34 days to go.

Jerusalem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England’s mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England’s pleasant pastures seen?
And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among those dark satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear: o clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariots of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight;
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand

Till we have built JERUSALEM
In England’s green and pleasant land.
IN ENGLAND'S GREEN AND PLEASANT LAND!

I'm afraid there is little hope. Get your kin out to vote but don't get your hopes up lads, 23 June may be the day that kills us all.
>>
F
>>
>>74453636
fucking defeatist pussy, no wonder you let yourselves get cucked so hard
>>
>>74453686
Animal
>>
>>74453636
F
>>
We need to haul ass out of the eu anyway, you cuck. Gtfo my country.
>>
this is a shill

it aint over yet lads! sage!
>>
>>74453636
No fuck you
You didn't allie with us
Pay the price :)
>>
>>74453765
Not defeatist, just pessimistic. I'm doing everything I can to leave the EU, shilling propaganda everywhere, I've convinced over 30 of my friends to leave, I've volunteered for the leave campaign. Despair can be a high motivator
>>
>>74454039
Even my granny is voting leave. We are gonna do it, lads. These polls are fake
>>
>>74453882
Your country? Get fucked

>>74454021
Fucking kraut's are truly the sickest sect of the white race. The creepy snarling old man in the corner of a playground, smiling in the fetal position.
>>
File: the_shire.png (427 KB, 1080x511) Image search: [Google]
the_shire.png
427 KB, 1080x511
>>74453636
>Mordor has come home; everything the hobbits have fought so hard for has been ruined. At first glance, Frodo and the others blame outside forces for the destruction. Evil men, brigands, and thieves have moved in while the protecting Rangers have gone to war.

> The outsiders are not the only ones to blame, however. Like the evil of the Ring, the evil that besets the Shire works from within, feeding on the hobbits' own desires. Lotho Sackville-Baggins, hungry for power and prestige, brought the first Men into the Four Farthings to protect his growing property. "Seems he wanted to own everything himself, and then order other folk about," says Farmer Cotton.

>Other hobbits also accepted and even enjoyed the changes, regardless of the cost. Worst of all, the hobbits have allowed this to happen; whether through inattention or cowardice, the most sensible and good hobbits went along with the changes until, "before we knew where we were," the beauty and joy of the Shire were gone.
>>
>>74454309
>When they return home, however, the Shire hobbits discover their cherished ideal corrupted. A totalitarian state has replaced the carefree rural life, dominated by "the Rules" and suffering from "no beer and very little food." Journeying deeper into the Shire reveals a devastated countryside. Homes have been replaced by ugly row houses and barracks, trees have been wantonly felled, and the old mill has been replaced by "a great brick building straddling the stream, which it fouled with a steaming and stinking outflow." Frodo's own home, Bag End, lies abandoned and stinks of filth. Sam sums up the situation with his exclamation, "This is worse than Mordor! . . . It comes home to you, they say; because it is home, and you remember it before it was ruined."
>>
File: sadkadse.webm (844 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
sadkadse.webm
844 KB, 426x426
this will kill his political career right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NzsZhFvFB8

you guys will vote IN now right?

F
>>
>>74454123
I got my nan, grandad, dad, mother, girlfriend, best mate, etc. Who in the fuck in voting stay?
>>
>>74453636
>4%
We can close that easy they dropped 11%
>>
>>74454404
No because he was right. Lord Mandelson said that he let in millions of people to piss off conservatives, Nigel said nothing wrong. Just phony outrage
>>
>>74454436
Middle class students mainly. All the wee old nans are going to show up to voting stations on the day though and save us
>>
>>74454404
I remember this live, fucking hilarious.
>>
>>74454501
but does the typical brit on the street know that?
>>
Got like my third piece of pro-EU propaganda through the mail today.

I haven't seen this much Jewing since the formation of Israel.
>>
>>74454565
Someone I know said they didn't speak with their grandparents for weeks because they voted ukip
>>
>>74454565
It was In the dailymail some times
>>
>>74454515
Our women over 60 are truly our greatest weapon as a nation. They don't want there grandchildren to grow up in Londonistan, truly our savorers
>>
>>74453636
Fucking do more propaganda for brexit you shitlord, stop crying that you will probably stay like the cuck you are.
Act instead of shitposting here, because if you dont leave the eu you will never be able to speak ill about eu again here, hell i mean on every imageboards there are, you will be the new poo in loo.
>>
File: 1461121036439.jpg (56 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
1461121036439.jpg
56 KB, 500x506
Any one else here Andrew Neil say earlier that 80% of new jobs go to EU migrants? I had Daily Politics on in the background and im sure he said that
>>
There may have been a bomb placed by muzzies from a French airport.

They're going to try and cover it up because it will help us win.
>>
>>74454565
I'd say 50%+ know labour are psycho's who love sandniggers and hate brits so probably
>>
>>74454708
Yes
>>
>>74454404

>Apologize! Muh niggers

Why was Nige surrounded by all these cucks?
>>
>polls
They worked really well for the general didn't they. Oh and the recent Canadian elections.
>>
>>74454751
Welcome to English polititcs
>>
>>74454708
FUCKING. TRIGGERED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4gSzkkOZO0

Goddamn Europeans!
Take me back to beautiful England
And the grey, damp filthiness of ages,
And battered books and
Fog rolling down behind the mountains,
On the graveyards, and dead sea-captains.

Let me walk through the stinking alleys
To the music of drunken beatings,
Past the Thames River, glistening like gold
Hastily sold for nothing.

Let me watch night fall on the river,
The moon rise up and turn to silver,
The sky move,
The ocean shimmer,
The hedge shake,
The last living rose, quiver.
>>
>>74454732
thats insane though. If the Leave campaign just constantly shouted that, we would be out easy peasy. There can be no prosperity for Britain or the British as long as we remain in the EU
>>
>>74454751
I thought canada was far worst than us when it comes to diversity. You know all that "diversity is our strength" you guys get over there
>>
>>74454501
>>74454751

The Mandeljew recoils in pain as he strikes you
>>
File: 8.png (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
8.png
439 KB, 640x360
Question Time in my town tonight, with Nuttall
>>
>>74454924
Why didn't you tickets? You could have red pilled millions

You could of tried the
>Muh i'm labour i care about the small guy, brussels kills the small businesses via regulation lobbyed by big business, it's the small guy vs the big businesses MUH CAMERON AND TORIES
>>
File: 4563828424.jpg (76 KB, 640x938) Image search: [Google]
4563828424.jpg
76 KB, 640x938
Who's on tonight's QT lads? Is it gonna be another shitter?

I miss my waifu
>>
>>74455200
Can't rebuttal the Nuttall is on tonight
>>
I swear to god if you guys manage to fuck this up like scotland
>>
>>74453636

So you faggots will actually let your country burn to the ground and be completely consumed by liberals and Islam?

Kek. I'm impressed at how progressive you are.
>>
File: HoratioNelson1.jpg (2 MB, 2074x2500) Image search: [Google]
HoratioNelson1.jpg
2 MB, 2074x2500
ENGLAND EXPECTS THAT EVERY MAN WILL DO HIS DUTY
>>
We are not making enough memes to win the election

Why aren't we rigging be exit the movie to reach 20 million views?

Wtf are we doing
>>
>>74456503
Brexit*
>>
>>74453636
Thanks for that rubbing nose in diversity comment, Nige.
>>
>>74456331
https://youtu.be/cRUM1rSSZL4
>>
>>74453636

I'm a 'bigger picture' kinda man.

Best case scenario:
>Trump wins Republican nominee
>Brexit's a success -- we leave
>Trump wins POTUS come November

Worst case scenario:
>Trump loses Republican nominee
>Brexit's a failure -- we stay
>$hillary wins POTUS come November

What we know:
>-11 'stay', +3 'leave' and '+7 don't know'; leave and undecided are on the rise.
>There EU is indefensible; those undecided will either vote to stay because 'MUH UNCERTANCY', or more likely vote to leave because the EU's flaws and corruption is fucking palpable.
>Trump has 66 delegates out of ~300 left to get come the 7th June. Pretty much fucking guaranteed.
>Hillary's past and her husband will be the death of her campain, especially when Big Don airs this shit
>If we stay in the EU, the EU will continue to fuck up and we'll be roped into the epicentre of this shitfest. We'll eventually leave whether by ballot or force.

Don't be so bleek. Worst, worst case scenario response: move to Asia.
>>
File: AngloShill.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
AngloShill.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
I will have a party when the last Anglo subhuman stops breathing

SAY IT WITH ME /POL/

>Anglos
>white
>>
File: AngloKILLS.png (62 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
AngloKILLS.png
62 KB, 300x500
ANGLOS GOING TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES
>>
File: aidf95.jpg (227 KB, 640x646) Image search: [Google]
aidf95.jpg
227 KB, 640x646
HERE COMES THE "DIVERSITY" ARYAN MAN
>>
>>74457425
>the weak complaining about the strong
>>the lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep
Don't you have to hand your appartment and women over to refugees, Kraut?
>>
File: aidf93.jpg (885 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
aidf93.jpg
885 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>74454672

You are right my friend. The Grannies need to save us now before it's too late.
>>
File: Turkroach2.png (791 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Turkroach2.png
791 KB, 800x1200
>>74457291
>>74457425
>>74457524
>>74457571
>>
>>74454404
thats crap, the diversity is cultural not racial. They make it racial. leftists always make it racial bc theyre more racist than anybody but nobody ever fucking bothers to call them out on it.
>>
>>74457425
150 million native americans???

how many of them do you think there were? this is pants on head retarded
>>
>>74457104
>I'm a 'bigger picture' kinda man.
*doffs trilby to the good man*
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.