[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Black Fox News
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Phil_Profile_pic.jpg (14 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Phil_Profile_pic.jpg
14 KB, 220x220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZHVfNATxwk

I swear this shit is gold. What is the redpill, compared to the blackpill

What do you niggers think?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO0x-LTsF4U

Black social conservatism is just way more fucking entertaining
>>
based black dad
>>
>>74451500

Fuckin' A. Kinda dumb to self snitch by putting it up on social media, but you could tell by the kid laughing it off later that it wasn't that big a deal. Probably he'll laugh at it later. Kid'll learn some discipline, but if he learns to value being able to stand up for himself he's always able to keep his self-respect.
>>
That guy is a retard.

Talks out both sides of his mowf.

When that when cop flung the nigger chick outta the desk, that was bad en shit know'm sayin?

When a black teacher beat the ever living shit out of a student, he was like: "That was reasonable discipline, know'm sayin? Kids be crayzee en shit these days."
>>
>>74450864
He is a total rip off of Tommy Sotomayor. He even used to be his fan boy and then he made his own channel.
>>
>>74450864
This nigga seriously believes that beating your son is the solution? At first I thought he was gonna go all STEFAN, but instead he claims that dindus don't beat their kids enough???
>>
>>74450864
>charge with battery
Lmao
>>
>>74453058
First its a teenager. Second he had boxing gloves on which are weighted and padded so that you are less likely to kill your opponent. Third the son could fight back but didn't. For some teenagers you need to beat some sense into them otherwise they will never learn.
>>
>>74453058
He let him hit back though, and to be honest that makes a big difference between typical beatings where parent-child trust is ruined.
>>
>the black fox news
>not based tommy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knyALAI8Jbw

get real
>>
>>74455296

Basedd af
>>
>>74451026

>Lawanna Smith

Lawanna rethink yo lyfe lill nigger
>>
>>74450864
That kids a bitch, if he learned how to defeat his father he could leave school whenever he wants and kick his old mans ass when he gets home. Then get that victory pussy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.